Dating for Cowards?

Yes it does mean I think better when I think out loud.

1 Like

Thanks.

Do you have access to a laptop or desktop PC, even an old one?

I get my talking-out-loud done in Word documents, which I can then review and run different kinds of problem-solving in - then delete.

If seeing/hearing your own words helps, do you think that may be useful?

It won’t fix everything but gives you a sanctuary and laboratory for trying stuff, ideas, and problem-solving.

Btw afk again now for a couple of hours, again not bailing on the conversation. :+1:

3 Likes

I have laptops and desktops with LibreOffice I can do that on. I guess I kind of did it when I used to make technical presentations for projects, but people didn’t value it, so I stopped doing it.

1 Like

What’s your MBTI I’m an INTP.

I posted mine here.

Okay, well in this instance I am suggesting you use it as a tool to get the benefits of thinking out loud - even better because you can see all your wrote on the subject and go through it more easily.

It’s not going to fix everything overnight and make you a billionaire superstud but it’s one small tool that can help.

If you can start doing, not so much journalling (unless you want to) but writing about your problems in the privacy of a document, even if you wipe them the same day, it should start to help you see around them, seeing them as an effect, so you can zero in on the cause/s.

Remember this is for your own benefit, an annexe to your thinking processes, and a laboratory to talk about different ideas with yourself, Coming back to a document after a few days and seeing your own ideas gives you the closest we can get (without holodecks) to being able to have a conversation with yourself.

And many successful entrepreneurs, world leaders, even geniuses have either a notebook habit, constantly jotting ideas down and journalling, or had cabinets of imaginary counselors to bounce ideas around with, so this is a recognised thing, if you search the term the value of journalling then take out the homework-like stuff about doing it daily, and instead lead from need, that will show some of the ways it can be helpful.

3 Likes

Yeah for sure, it’s honest and direct and even people who don’t see things your way will respect how forthright you were.

I just realized something. If I attract wannabes, I am going to eventually attract a wise one because they can read the same signals. I am probably going to want to go Full Xanatos for my own safety. Woo is rule, so I can’t rule out as many things as I normally would.

1 Like

Like attracts like.

1 Like

Funny how life works huh :slight_smile: Sometimes I come across as a sarcastic bitch, but it’s always in hopes that someday, someone will have an ah hah moment over something I said.

Funny when it’s like this one though and not an intended realization I was going for lol.

I’d take a look into that Zanna Blaise book I recommended as it’s lead to pretty much finding perfect match for me, (Second time in this life, man I’m a lucky girl) and I don’t have many true matches in life, but the first time was the demon Tul- and it took an entire 3 days, and I may not be with him, but if circumstances hadn’t led to me coming back 2600 miles away from him/him being much younger…It was pretty damned great and has led me to have really high expectations for my upgrade.

2 Likes

Hi which angel. U use thamks.

1 Like

I worked through the entire book, but I’d credit my current relationship to asking Zackriel to stir up my reality and bring me my nearest soul mate type match.

I thought I only had one match, about 2600 miles away, so I thought I knew what my results would be lol. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Thanks, i gess my be somewhere far away i will try tat book thsnks so much.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Dating for Cowards?:
Hello, Edward. I was hoping we could talk some time. Why did you leave Reddit? I hope you are doing well. Stay safe. I hope this works.

1 Like

Welcome @anon34570251 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Reddit has become such a wretched hive of scum and villainy, especially in occult circles.

EDIT - I’d love to talk anytime you’re ready.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes. Where can we speak? I have anotber Reddit account. I use it to send messages to one person. My phone number was blocked by said person. 🤷

@Eddie_Romanov can PM you here as well.

You won’t be able to PM until you have verified your email and had enough activity here to get to Trust Level 1. You can reply to PMs. It’s not a lot to get there, just log in and contribute for a couple of weeks. It’s a security feature that helps avoid bots and spam.

My email has been verified already.

Your username is greyed out, that means it’s not verified. You might want to check it.