Dating for Cowards?

I have 2 objectives I want to accomplish.

1. Earn Money
  2. Fuck Witches

Problem is I am too afraid of providing a bad experience for people by being honest and asking what I want because I believe it is creepy, and I don’t want don’t want to put myself in the position of being embarrassed by misbehaving socially.

What I need is a social ritual to break my bad habit.

1 Like

Money needs a pathway to come to you. If you’re unemployed or have a shitty job with very little possibility of growth i’d recommend you start an online store of some sorts. There are print on demand options if you’re really short on money.
If you’ve some money i suppose you’d learn to invest.
And of course there are all kinds of money magick rituals you can try as well. Just type in the search bar

To fuck witches… well, are yot “out” as a witch yet? It wold probably make things way easier if you were. You can put on your favorite dating app that you’re a witch and you’re looking for witches… blah blah blah. There are also plenty of magick to help with sex… search bar is your friend.

3 Likes

Valuable points on both. When I don’t have pathways for money to manifest it will usually come as finding very expensive things I desire at thrift shops for near nothing.

Coming out as a witch will definitely help at dating other witches. It certainly grabs my attention when I know someone’s an occultist. Unfortunately, every damn time they’re on the Wiccan path :joy:

2 Likes

One thing I’ve learned in the last year: Lead with the Satanic Witch thing. It’s either a great conversation starter or an instant deal breaker. Best to just get it out of the way.

4 Likes

Women tend to want lifetime partners, someone they can share every aspect of their life with so I’m not sure this is a great goal witch wise. You might find them bending you over to obtain their own goals…

God knows if I want to fck around, I want it to be with a mundane person I have no intentions of keeping around or letting know wtf I do in my private life.

If you want a partnership with a witch however, it’s only a matter of finding the right one and there’s lots of ways to do that.

I’m sure all you bad as males around here think I’m wrong, but I’d be more than happy to demonstrate how I play with my toys before I spit them out and destroy them…

Maybe try the wanna be witches instead lmao.

14 Likes

Please name and describe those ways.

Check who is featured on my balg blog, I have a existential kink for that. I’m a switch so I like to take turns.

Tul from Kingdom of Flames is said to know all about the nature of soul mates, while I prefer the term soul mate type, rather soul mates as being the right type doesn’t mean you have past life history- he’s does a damned good job if you ask for the nearest match that fits for you. I’m also a fan of Zanna Blaise’s Angels of Love- I’ve managed to get great results with both, and I’m pretty sure there’s probably a spirit in almost every pantheon, that could help you find the nearest perfect match as well- not a perfect person, but the perfect fit for you.

I’m with someone, but seems to be a male balg thing lmao…

5 Likes

I’m kinda lost.

Are you saying your a kinky bdsm switch looking for someone to have play times with?

6 Likes

Hey, please share your results if you’ve done the second half of her book. I’ve only used Oarpaniel from the book to heal past relationship issues with great results…

1 Like

I’ve used the entire book, and well I found someone about three weeks after I completed the final ritual.

6 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

There’s websites where you can find BDSM and Kink communities. BDSM and occultists is quite common. Even Damon Brand alludes to experimenting in his sex magick book.

Well with bdsm there are dom/subs who just meet up to scene and go seperate ways after. It’s usually more of a Top/bottom thing.

Like sometimes both parties are married or whatever but the spouse isn’t into it so they find someone compatible to meet just for the kink of it. They don’t have D/s relationship. They just do it for the time they are scening.

Nothing really wrong with it as long as both parties understand that’s what it is.

I have a fetlife account, but it is super hard for me to make headway on that site. My hit density is going to be super low and I need a way to work around that.

I didn’t have much luck on that site neither. The closest Walmart to me is a 90 minute drive one-way. If I were to get involved seriously with that site… I’d watermark one of the Venus pennscles that say “if shown to someone causes love” into the pics or other black hat tricks lol

I am glad you asked this because I was lost too.

2 Likes

Try Thecage.co too. Look for local Dungeons and munches too.

1 Like

When you say " Try Thecage.co?" what do you mean? You need to break this down into smaller steps for me.

All you have to do is click on the link and sign up. What steps are you looking for?

Read the thread! I know how to create an account on a website. That isn’t the issue!