Dating for Cowards?

I did read the thread, I just misunderstood your question. I thought you were confused about the website. Good luck.

How stupid do I have to be to forget how to sign up to a website, after I signed up to a website ( this one )? Keep your luck.

You would probably have an easier time finding solutions to your problems if you weren’t so hostile to everyone who tries to help you on this site. I say this with no intention of being a dick. I just don’t understand your reactions.

Anyway, I genuinely hope you figure out the answers to all of your struggles. I’ve been in some dark places and I feel your pain.

@Lady_Eva I’m flagging myself here because I’m not sure about my replies and I don’t want this to mess with others being able to answer OPs question. Wasn’t sure.

9 Likes

You aren’t trying to help me, you are just calling me dumb and non-complacent but doing it in a passive aggressive way so you can hopefully get away with it while I attack myself.

I really wasn’t trying to do that. I genuinely thought you were confused about the layout of the website or what exactly it was designed for. It’s not always clear how one is trying to come across through typing.

I do not think you are stupid at all.

It’s a bdsm website not much to break down. It has a place for ads, blogs, journals, podcast and even chats. It seems to be lest intimidating then other sites.

I guess it is because my self-esteem is so low, I can’t relate it to objective 2. I need some kind of intermediate step.

1 Like

You were talking about BDSM relationship and that’s a way to get one…

1 Like

Do I post and hope? Do I spam pms? do I start a podcast? I just don’t understand the path to objective 2.

Yes.

No you will
Get banned or labeled as a “fake”.

Yes or a blog. When I was learning I started a blog and met some amazing people that lead me to the resources I needed.

4 Likes

I swear you’re such an awesome person

3 Likes

How you live tells you who you are.

Who you believe you are leads to your self respect.

You can’t just band-aid the problem, you’re going to have to make changes of some kind.

4 Likes

Of course, but I don’t understand the make believe martial arts.

It’s no one else’s fault. If youre not holding yourself accountable expect others to. lot’s of people here have struggled with intimate relationships, myself included. you’re not going to get out of this by having people cuddling you at this point… unless it’s a prostitute. You’re not ready for a BDSM relationship unless you’re seeking to be a submissive (which there’s nothing wrong with) to have someone submit to you is an an incredible responsibility you’re just not ready for.

If you want steps broken down for your success there’s hundreds of dating coaches online. I believe a few days ago you’re on the spectrum. If you have aspbergers you should search ‘dating advice aspbergers’ etc. find people on the spectrum that have been successful and emulate them.

I don’t want to go back and read through all the bullshit.

Where are you at? What successes and failures have you had with women? This is the time for honesty and humility as I really do want to see you move forward in this area of your life.

3 Likes

What do you understand & believe in?

Because if you keep doing what you’re doing now, you’ll keep getting what you’ve got.

Jail cell workouts using what you have handy and bodyweight exist, for example, for fitness.

Do you have a list of personal deficits, and a list of their likely causes?

4 Likes

You? learning? You’re like @anon35721968. You guys are the masters i don’t believe either of you ever needed to learn anything

2 Likes

The fight is internal: against weakness, rationalisation, and delay, among other things.

Tend of millions of people do martial arts and have no intention of going into a fight.

4 Likes

They are just scammers. I don’t understand how sending scammers more money gets me to any goal.

The ones that were autistics that happen to have success don’t have an explanation, so it isn’t replicateable.

Who are scammers? prostitutes or dating coaches?

Mostly the dating coaches. There is a whole Red Pill industry.

1 Like