Darkness: We All Possess It

7249_128815097326136_654667526_n

I sincerely have reservations about myself and what I am about to say. About what I am about to write. Every single person - regardless of their path - has darkness. It’s part of the human nature.

There are times I want to take a metal file to my own skin to scrape off the ugly, let’s not talk about it parts of my soul. Those parts of myself I deem to ugly to come into the light - the beast within. There are moments I wish the beast could come out to play - to learn how to be refined by the cleansing spirit of my own blood.

For a Black Witch, there are vast eco-systems within the blood. Within the DNA. We swallow our pride and allow the darkest parts of our mind to play tricks on reality. When the skin is torn by the dagger, the blood comes out and an energy is released. Not good. Nor bad.

Darkness is the privacy of the soul where the bridges get burned and relationship cords chopped in pieces. What few understand, we all posess it. We all have darkness. Shadow work is a never ending process. A never ending lifetime of work.

Not all witches are dark. Not all witches are light. Some walk a fine line. Some understand the balance of the eco-systems within their souls. Rebirth - the baptism of thyself - happens each time we unpeel a layer of the onion of our darkness to overcome brutal things.

I know my Dragons. I know the demons I have to face. The heartbeat of the earth keeps on walking in the mist of the drought. Among the silent voices in the corridor of time, in space. It’s a blackness which cannot be avoided in the sacred part of morning. Or mourning the past, knowing it cannot change.

I need the rains to come. I need the skies to drum and light to flash across the sky. The earth is not healing herself, she’s going through a disease. The ancestors hold tight to the ones who need the tides to wash away the sands of shame.

So, on the night of the Summer Soltice, when the sun hits the grove of the four trees - I will metaphorically plunge the black dagger into my heart, unleashing the beast. A bridge will burn between my past and my beginning. The blood - a substitute blood - will flow down my chest as the tears come.

For, inside, we all posses a darkness that needs to come out. Where we need to be reborn. And renewed. Where the ancestors finally uncover gate number one, whispering - It’s time.

Excommunication is not the option. It’s going directly to a High Priest, demanding your name be removed. That is bravery. That is darkness - knowing you can be kind and still walk with your head held high in the face of adversity.

Darkness opens into light.

23 Likes

You seem to equate darkness with all kinds of bad traits, am I right?

8 Likes

Way to poetic for my blood, and i was never in any church to br excommed, so I can’t relate. I don’t see any of this as “dark”.
Not “this” post alone, black magic in general. I guess playing with your pain is dark, but as prose, I don’t get where the pain comes from here, so as a reader I’m not engaged.

Seems highly personal and there’s no question for discussion, or offer of technique, so moving to journals where the upg doesn’t have to be defended the same way as in General.

4 Likes

Oh, you asked a good question that I didn’t think about when I was writing this.

But to be honest about your question, no, I do not think darkness equal bad traits. This was written from from a perspective of how I feel about myself at times. There are parts of myself I do not like.

Right now, I am in the middle of a lot of shadow work. And it feels really messy, I don’t like it. I feel mean, lazy, unresponsive to myself and others. I don’t eat, because I’ve lost my appetite.

Night time used to have a calming effect, now it feels scary. Non-sacred, it feels like I have no way of letting my guard down in every aspect of my life. I think this is what I meant by all people have darkness.

I’ve known some witches who are dark who will straight tell you the truth. I guess that is a scary, dark place for me - as I am one of the most private people in real life. Connection is scary for me. I can fake being an extroverted person; behind closed doors though - I retreat back into my shell.

I guess I was trying to place my subconscious mind in the universe and didn’t do it correctly.

So, I will think more about your question. Thank You.

7 Likes

I understand. Maybe it was to personal.

The excommunication was symbolism and

Just don’t forget: darkness does not equal evil.
Darkness is an element, just like water and fire.
You can drown in water, but is water evil because of it? No.

Good luck to you.

16 Likes

Its only black magick if one drowns in eternal night :crazy_face:

Sit and think, OP, one year from here, you will laugh at this post, we all laugh at ourselves.These periods are neccesary and I can relate.Many come to occult to release the pain, anyways.Think about for a second.

4 Likes

I wish they were not nessesary; so, I see the truth in what you saying!

1 Like

575_287487101353671_1157962595_n

A picture has a million words.

I’ll be back.

1 Like

Even a person like me needs all the help they can get. Thank you for correcting my spelling error, I appreciate it.

*** Sunday, 6/7/2020 ***

Today, I am the baby elephant. The ancestors have carried the torches through the privately held discussion between my spirit and my head.

I’m waiting on round two of rain storms within Northern Utah. The bell will ding twice. The last thunderstorm will be more toxic than the last, bringing the blood of the dragon surging through a very dead corpse.

What we build in silence, no one knows what to attack.

37 - the year of the awakening. Very few will get it.

1 Like

And the silence came.

2 Likes

Enjoy the silence. It typically does not last for long. Atleast in my previous history it does not.

2 Likes

Blurp.

:gift_heart::elephant:

HeKate. Mother of Witches.

Mother of the Blood of Salem.

Jenna Number 5.

Hekate: Wednesday
Odin: Wednesday

Words:

Monday’s child is fair of face
Tuesday’s child is full of grace
Wednesday’s child is full of woe
Thursday’s child has far to go,
Friday’s child is loving and giving,
Saturday’s child works hard for a living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

This rhyme was first recorded in A. E. Bray’s Traditions of Devonshire (Volume II, pp. 287–288)in 1838 and was collected by James Orchard Halliwell in the mid-nineteenth century. The tradition of fortune telling by days of birth is much older. Thomas Nashe recalled stories told to “yong folks” in Suffolk in the 1570s which included “tell[ing] what luck eurie one should have by the day of the weeke he was borne on”. Nashe thus provides evidence for fortune telling rhymes of this type circulating in Suffolk in the 1570s.

There was considerable variation and debate about the exact attributes of each day and even over the days. Halliwell had ‘Christmas Day’ instead of the Sabbath. Despite modern versions in which “Wednesday’s child is full of woe,” an early incarnation of this rhyme appeared in a multi-part fictional story in a chapter appearing in Harper’s Weekly on September 17, 1887, in which “Friday’s child is full of woe”, perhaps reflecting traditional superstitions associated with bad luck on Friday – as many Christians associated Friday with the Crucifixion. In addition to Wednesday’s and Friday’s children’s role reversal, the fates of Thursday’s and Saturday’s children were also exchanged and Sunday’s child is “happy and wise” instead of “blithe and good”.

Me: Born on the Christian Sabbath.

Ancestors: The wind blows South.

Number 5:

Five is no ordinary number. The Chinese believe five elements make up everything under the heavens: metal, wood, water, fire, earth. Indeed, if you look at things in nature, you can see that most things really are different combinations of just these five things. Rocks, for example, are earth and metal; trees are wood and water and draw their nutrition from the earth.

It may be no coincidence, then, that the human body also seems to follow the number five: we have five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot. We also have the five senses: sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing and thus five sensory organs: eyes, nose, tongue, skin, and ears. According to Chinese medicine, human beings have five major internal organ systems: heart, liver, lungs, kidneys, and spleen, and each of these corresponds to one of the five elements.

If any one organ or element is in excess for too long, the body will be unbalanced, and that’s when people get sick. For instance, if a person is in a state of high emotion for too long, whether from excitement or anger, meaning there is too much activity in the heart, there will be too much fire in the body. Over time, problems will occur in the other systems, leading to things like ulcers.

One thing that is known to be effective in soothing our nerves and get the mind and the body back to a state of harmony is music. Ancient doctors believed they could heal people with music because the frequency of the notes can harmonize the five elements inside the body. It should come as no surprise, then, that Chinese music is also a five-tone (pentatonic) system. So, instead of the usual “Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti,” it’s Do Re Mi So La.

These simple five Chinese tones are powerful, though, because they each correspond to the five internal organs and can regulate them. They can increase metabolism, open thought processes, and regulate the heart. Because everyone’s makeup is different, one person’s internal organs are different from someone else’s, and so music can touch people in different ways. By adding what is lacking and reducing what is in excess, we can restore balance to the mind and body. In the end, like music, all must be in harmony.

The heels of the past walk closely on the present.

Sarah Averell/Averill Wildes - the blood runs through my veins.

:elephant::zipper_mouth_face::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heartbeat:

Queen rises. But don’t call me Elizabeth.

No candles.
No offerings.
No Hekate.
No Goddess Aset.

Just me, myself, and I.

Sunday Morning, 11 October 2020

Time: 3:40

The Matriarch Gypsy Witch will be summoned on Friday before I slumber. Saturday we will eat nothing but foods from the earth and clear the heart. I will prepare to break the chains of silence. Her silence. My silence.*

Spell

For I am with her and she is within me. What is below is also above - and though the mind goes crazy, the heart still knows.

The words pour out like posion, making mine enemies sick from the toxic leaving my DNA.

I will be happy, I will let loose. As my empire rises, so do the vibrational vibes of my heart. Those who stand with me stand as the witness for change, for a collective unit of the soul.

Those who are still to weak, shall the strength of the unbridle spirit seep into the bones of those almost dead, almost beaten, those not yet awake.

May the dead rise up. May I rise up without boundaries. Thy graves open up and I awake.

May the energies of the toxic be unleashed on those who scorn and laugh. And may those who doubted feel the energy rise from one so little - may those who need it - feel the vibrational pull of the earth.

The heart beat only bumps three times - boom, boom, boom. When the screaming has stopped, the world will be silenced for 24 hours.

The toxins leave the body. The healing rushes in.
The blue light encompasses the soul and the shield.

I’ve decided to invoke Kali on Friday night at 7 PM MST. This is to help me prepare for what I need to do.

The music I am using to meditate on 11 October 2020. If you’re interested, you can click here to listen. Or as I always advise, create your own.

2 Likes

Invokation of Kali

My meditation didn’t go exactly as planned, as I was driving. Instead of being able to sit down, close my eyes, and meditate like I wanted to - I did the next best thing.

I allowed my darkness to come into my mind, pulled over to the side of the road, and turned on the first Kali meditation I posted. I ended up playing it a total of four times. Although the meditation didn’t go as planned, it still worked!

I still was able to bring her info my soul and felt what needed to be heard. Intentions have been set. There is peace. And I can sleep.

Tomorrow will be good.

1 Like

So here is something crazy about a month ago I went to go stick up on my Diana oil at my witchy shop. The girl told me that she mixes it with Kali. I had no clue why Kali would be calling at to me. Now here you are Doing this.

1 Like

I needed a Goddess with yin and yang. She is that for me. :blush::slightly_smiling_face:

Invoke her. Doooooo it, you won’t be disappointed. But I also drive a lot, since I live basically in Rural Town USA!

Who your idols are can launch you into the next level.

Cher! Definition of a Queen and a Goddess.

Honesty?

You’re asking me for my honesty?

Inside my head, I am clicking my tounge on the roof of my mouth. Why would your damn timeline mean anything to me?

You don’t get the darkest parts of my heart.

This is what I am sick of: Her!

The darkest parts of my soul wish for her to combust in a pile of smoke and fire of how she uses my word against me and somehow convinces everyone she’s the victim.

Yawn

Playing victim will only get you so far. So, I just ignore the things that drive me crazy and I work on myself. Because frankly, I only have myself to worry about.