Darkness and Side Effects of It

Do any of you who work with darkness feel drained as fuck after meditating with it?
Like, i meditate on the Darkness before i sleep and when i wake up, im so fuckin drained i can hardly get out of bed.

There is a burning sensation that is inside my skin as well.
Strange pains, start in my wrists and creep along my arms,
And in place of an increase of power there is only stasis.

Somethings telling me im not getting in touch with The Darkness, but im asking to be sure.

And yes, I banish and shit and start over. Its the same thing.

2 Likes

I feel more alive if anything, are you sure you aren’t being hounded? Where’s my scan… punk lol jk

@discobot quote

Give us some advice disco

1 Like

Darkness is a stagnate inwards pulling energy. Too much of it stagnates and disrupts the energy systems similar to death energy. You need to balance it with with light and whenever you are done meditating on darkness cleanse it completely from yourself. Same as with the light. Meditating on both will strengthen those elements and affinities in yourself without having an excess to clog things up.

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: You must train your intuition — you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide. — Ingrid Bergman

2 Likes

Got dayum

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

Omfg @Mapachtli imma give you yo scan in a minute :joy:

1 Like

Listen to the discobot he got some good words lol

1 Like

I was considering that i was being fucked with by some sort of “fake” darkness :thinking:

Yep, goes with the territory. Why doing energy work is also very important…That or vamping the fuck out of other people, either one balances that shit out. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe your body is just fucked.

1 Like

Dayum ruff

2 Likes

Excuse me?

2 Likes

Like fucked up and there are some problems with it, not the darkness :joy::joy:. That’s what came to mind.

Maybe youre right @Epsilon_The_Imperial…that could also explain why you cant time travel physically :thinking:
YoUR BoDy iS JuST fUCKed ANd HaS SOme PROblems wITh iT

2 Likes

Now you’re just being petty :expressionless::laughing:.

1 Like

I mean seriously, maybe it’s actually burnt out, that’s what I was thinking about when I wrote that, I mean I don’t know how you thought I meant.

1 Like

It’s strange I used to need to vamp, but not so much anymore since I ate a couple parasites

1 Like

LOL imagine going to the doctor

Patient: Give it to me straight Doctor

Doctor: The X rays have shown us that Your body is fucked and has some problemz with it

4 Likes

@Mapachtli
I tagged you in your read…punk lol