Darkness and Side Effects of It

Idk, it’s not the same now lol

1 Like

The hell XD

1 Like

Azazel says you have like a lamprey entity stuck on you. Should look into that with your fucked up bod lol

2 Likes

@Micah

I was on the fence about commenting on this. Simply because of the general attitude of the forum. I’m going to add my 2 cents; take it with a grain of salt…

Allow it to consume you, and explore… Also, stop banishing.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking @HermDemon

1 Like

@Micah I feel sometimes heavy and drained after also meditating darkness. But I try to remember to do good amount grounding work too.

1 Like

You mean this thing @Mapachtli?
download%20(2)

1 Like

Possibly, but he implies it’s consumed you already. Possibly even under your skin. I think @HermDemon Was spot on

1 Like

It is XD

1 Like

Nothin like being consumed by Darkness :smiling_imp:
Now to find a young ass filled with Light to corrupt :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This seems appropriate,

Bruh ive had the same astral sensation :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
I did this rite where I told the darkness to do something having to do with killing all weakness. Next day woke up with somethin under my left Astral Eye

Gross

1 Like

SOLVED:
Ok guys i got rid of the worm and re did some consecration rites to the darkness (including my Athame, stones i have, etc)

Now i feel the real type of drain that comes after a good hellish workout :metal::metal::metal:
Just what I was looking for

Thnks BALG :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So it wasn’t your body, but it was a parasite. Oh well, close enough :ok_hand::joy:

1 Like