Dark Matter/Energy: The Ultimate Power Supply

What do you know about Dark Matter/Energy? Have you been able to acquire this energy and if so how? What are your thoughts on this subject?

4 Likes

I personally think that it’s the meta divine realm that dark energy is psychic etheric and all those things that exist but can only be proven by its lack of matter sort of like the hole in the doughnut. There’s nothing there but it is a hole. A hole in something is the absence of the thing of which the hole is in. I could be wrong but It’s the hole that’s real and the doughnut is just an illusion. I also use a doughnut because it’s the shape of the universe.

3 Likes

hahaha

so they call it Dark Matter/Energy

it exists, and it is absolutely real.

i think the establishment is pushing yet another “Great Lie” which is existance of this Dark Energy in some stupid (un)scientific sense - for diverting attention away from your Heart —> to some idiotic idea of making giant machines which cost zillions to “attempt” to understand these things.

i call it absolute crap, a blind, fucking wall. no civilization can press forward with it’s evolution while it’s composed of powerless individuals all giving away they ownership of the Dark Energy to some “scientists”

it’s a facepalm situation, people. and it’s going on forever on this earth. please, just get it.

True Dark Energy is accesible through the Gates of Night, or whatever you call it. i don’t even call it gates of the night, i just read that in Grimoire of Tiamat.

in any case, you have a heart. you have a black portal in your heart. there is Thagirion, there is Leviathan. There is a crack through all ilusions and into the True Reality.

Vacuum is swarming with units of energy. and it is horrific.

NEMA

you can probably try and evoke dark matter into a conscious form and use leviathan to cull the consciousness and keep the energy. I’ve done this to a Galaxy with amazing results. 10

Interesting. Please give details. Thanks.

1 Like

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:3, topic:9279”]hahaha

so they call it Dark Matter/Energy

it exists, and it is absolutely real.

I Love the Grimoire of Tiamat!

i think the establishment is pushing yet another “Great Lie” which is existance of this Dark Energy in some stupid (un)scientific sense - for diverting attention away from your Heart —> to some idiotic idea of making giant machines which cost zillions to “attempt” to understand these things.

i call it absolute crap, a blind, fucking wall. no civilization can press forward with it’s evolution while it’s composed of powerless individuals all giving away they ownership of the Dark Energy to some “scientists”

it’s a facepalm situation, people. and it’s going on forever on this earth. please, just get it.

True Dark Energy is accesible through the Gates of Night, or whatever you call it. i don’t even call it gates of the night, i just read that in Grimoire of Tiamat.

in any case, you have a heart. you have a black portal in your heart. there is Thagirion, there is Leviathan. There is a crack through all ilusions and into the True Reality.

Vacuum is swarming with units of energy. and it is horrific.

NEMA[/quote]

Interesting. Please give details. Thanks.[/quote]

Can I get your email?

Dark energy dark matter I read on a site is the energy that manipulates earth. It said that alcohol increases dark energy in the body and attracts it so that makes sense considering most old rituals require wine. I don’t know how true it is.

https://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-living/health-effects-of-food-and-drinks/spiritual-side-effects-of-alcohol-drinking/

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll check it out. I like wine.

From my experience, dark matter/energy is what the universe is made up of, therefore if you manifest with dark energy, rather than asking the universe - you’re becoming the universe. The way I have acquired this energy was basically just imagining going up into the ethers, and dissolving my body into dark matter itself, then the thing I want to manifest, is imagined as the “Dark matter” forms it. Then I imagine throwing it into earth, where it manifests… Ashera star goddess talks a lot about it on her channel , but I just made that visualization up myself, and manifests super quick

3 Likes

Isn’t darkness the default state of the universe? “Light” cannot come to be without darkness being there first. Having light takes effort, darkness is effortless. Even in the Bible the world started out dark before God said “let there be light”. Not that I believe in the bible but a lot of cultures talk about the darkness before the First Light.

2 Likes

Exactly! therefore, best to create in the darkness, then it becomes the “light” :slight_smile:

So I’ve bonded with dark matter and it’s been an extra strength thinking about it lately and was just looking to find out more about how people are interacting with it I’m personally using it in my shielding of my self. Good to know it gathers more when drinking lol mental defenses down spiritual defenses up.

1 Like

This is funny and a good explanation since a bagel was literally used to explain this concept in that Everything Everywhere All at Once movie about metaverse or whatever.

In my experience we aquire this energy through the strengthening of the black flame.

The Dark matter/energy is connected to the neuromelanin which is the same black substance that makes up the universe.

The black flame is the all consuming fire that creates and destroys realities, it is the same dark energy, it is the flame on top of Baphomets head, the one that is able to harness their own neuromelanin has to master the qlippoth in some fashion because you face the collective unconscious/vampires/shell realities to become the whole of the universe inside of you

Only then you become the prince of darkness like Lucifer/Horus

But you will go through hell first, fully mastering is energy is excruciatingly painful, you will face a lot of fears, feel lost in the world, you will be consumed by darkness, to finally resurrect yourself and become an isolated consciousness, that becomes a God, it’s very similar to the Jesus thing but you could say it’s the same concept of deification, you have to catalyze your light out of your own chaos, it’s most certainly not for everyone, it takes a lot of self control, self awareness and soul strength. You’d be better off working with Dragons first in my opinion, the base 4 elemental rulers, after you’ve mastered those elements, it’s wiser to gravitate towards the more primordial elements such as light and darkness

2 Likes

Well, not exactly…

Just to mention from a physics perspective, “Dark matter/energy” has been debunked.

They never did find it in 2 decades, having spent billions of taxpayer money trying. It was only ever a theory anyway, no-one ever said it was real if they were a serious scientist: that’s not how hypotheses work.

So it was a theory that never worked out, and the “missing” matter that this theory was made to explain, has been largely found, it was not missing at all. That was called “incompetence”, wishful thinking, and inadequate instrumentation.

So this is more like a chaos magick thing, like the say, Elder Scrolls entities you can make it work as it gets your subconscious working and your energy flowing, but it’s not part of physical reality. You can’t manifest it.

It’s not a supply of anything technically, since it doesn’t exist. But like doing “void meditations” you can still pull qi from the cosmos because that’s your intention: to pull energy. You get it from the cosmos as has been done for thousands of years in qigong.

Intention is everything. If you need to get larpy to get your mind in the right place, go for it, but I’m of the mind that we shouldn’t get too poetic about it, as that is limiting when you wrap the fundamentals in pretty bows: those can get tangled.

Know thyself also means “know the universe”. Making romantigoth shit up because it sounds cool
and edgy has it’s place, but know that’s what you’re doing, own it, and use it as a tool on purpose. I think honestly else is fake and that way lies madness.

1 Like

The neuromelanin is simply the same dark substance that makes up the universe, it is the chaos that catalyzes light, the energy that creates both light and darkness, it is the base substance, very connected to Kali and the concept of the universal womb, Horus being cosmic egg/Christ, the light that’s why the pharaohs were associated with Horus, they become the eye that has mastered the chaos and neuromelanin is what catalyzes the pineal gland crystallization, the 72 goetia aka the compatriots of Set slay Osiris and from it horus is born but chaos is the catalyst, that is the black flame, the self actualized man as the baphomet, you integrated the outer shells/chaos which is simply the dark substance found in the base of the universe and neuromelanin is what pressurizes light into being, it is very similar to the invisible pressure caused by the dark matter observations. There are many different types of darkness but the neuromelanin is pretty universal when used properly in black alchemy. You simply dive deeper into the more chaotic origins of consciousness to then extend your power into those primordial realms, that is the purpose of the black flame, exercising one’s being to stretch into the primordial bandwidths of wisdom and power

2 Likes

How would you recommend working with dragons first? I have several dragon books and some by aeson mason, so start there?

Check out working dragon mystic on YouTube

1 Like