Dark Matter/Energy: The Ultimate Power Supply

Ok, thanks for the suggestion.

Dude that guy is sooooo boring. His voice is too low and soft. Can you recommend anyone else?

Yeah, I don’t consider him the brightest either

I still consider him as a very earth bound consciousness

The dragons I’ve worked with have told me he’s still young

When it comes to dragon Magick don’t learn from a human

Talk to the dragons themselves

The first thing the dragons want humans to master is direct spirit communication, as well as evocation and omnipresence- astral travel and soul travel

That’s the best place to start

Which you can develop all of them at once through meditation, you don’t have work to on them all separately but most people can’t integrate all of that at once… but considering you get bored just go with whatever is stimulating

Don’t rely on human magicians, I don’t agree with 95% of them. Still young, and not connected to the Godhead. Most of the things I read on here are super contradictory to things the spirits teach me personally which I’ve confirmed

Some people think they’re channeling, some think they’re doing magick. But it’s mental chatter

A lot of magicians that advance start leaving the forum, and some pop up occasionally to share new stuff like myself.

The real drizzle is at the astral mystery schools, that’s where you tap into real magick, none of this candle magick parlor tricks, that’s like kindergarten in the mystery schools

You access the real power, including physical powers when you attend the mystery schools but that requires astral travel or soul travel

Like the mystery school I’ve been studying at, has superhumans from the year 3000s and also deities from the past that teach magick. Including dragons as well.

I know magicians up there that were able to take their physical bodies into the astral plane and somewhat “physically” attend the schools. Like we’re only scratching the surface of magick.

Human powers are truly limitless

1 Like