Dantalion

…OR… You could send it to some notorious, nasty criminal who’s already sitting on “death row”. Just a thought; “Defectron, Magickal Community Service Guy” :wink: Z

…OR… You could send it to some notorious, nasty criminal who’s already sitting on “death row”. Just a thought; “Defectron, Magickal Community Service Guy” :wink: Z[/quote]

Yeah that was an idea I had too, the reason why I havent tried that yet though is because I want to master attachment some more before I do anything that volitile.

But yeah, the astral tendrils, it’s really understated how useful these can be when taking and delivering energy. One experiment I tried was using this to influence dreams, though I don’t know how this has gone yet. The other night when scrying I tried to look into my step dads dreams using a clue an entity gave me. I could sort of make out an afterimage of his work place and thought “wow that’s boring, time to spice some things up” so I sent out the tendril and added some cows into the scene. I’m going to try to make him dream of cows every night and see if he says anything about it sooner or later.

2 Likes

LOL :smiley: That’s FUNNY! Give the guy silly dreams. :wink: Z

I had an experience with dantalion. I was immersing myself in the entity belial for a week before i was to perform an evocation. on the second day of my immersion i had an astral projection (dream) that i was laying in my bed and i couldnt move. in front of my face was this floating glob that looked like a large brain with two faces on it and something that looked like a crown on its head or a metalic contraption. I right away began speaking to belial even though it was taking all my strength to let a word out. it floated away to my right and i immediately saw a tall dark figure at the foot of my bed and then i felt a hand with claws grab my left shoulder and i woke up. the next day traumatized by the experience i went to my best friend and told him about the experience because i kind of felt violated expecially by that hand. i felt every finger on my shoulder. My friend brilliantly told me “what are you talking about? that is amazing. belial is establishing a connection with you!” i was like wow you are right. two days later i browse through the goetia and im like OH EM GEE! i see towards the end of the book a brain looking glob with multiple faces just like my dream named dantalion! i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaat! so not one but two entities came to me together in one dream! because i later read that belial touches shoulders when he comes. i was flabbergasted that i was getting all of these confirmations. needless to say i used dantalion in an evocation and he came through with flying colors!!

3 Likes

forgive my ignorance i mean no disrecpect in asking who is (Dantalion ) and what are his powers ?

Greetings BFlorick77 -

The short answer is Dantalion is one of the “Infernal Spirits” listed in the Lemegatron (Lesser Key of Solomon). I think he’s #71 & he holds the title of Duke, over 36 legions.

Basically, Dantallion is a Mind Control daemon, in that he both Knows the thoughts of any person AND has the power to change them. Hence, he is frquently evoked for love spells. But do not allow this to deceive you…

Dantalion is damn powerful, and his skill can equally be turned toward baneful magick, causing rage, hallucenations and insanity.

He generally appears in human form when evoked, but changes “looks” like we change clothes. But he does have a “tell”, so that the Mage evoking him will know it IS him…

You can find the Lemegatron online & download it free of charge, if you wish.

btw - Welcome! :wink: Z

2 Likes

thank you zoe just read your response today 7-8-12

It is spelled lemegeton

Funny, guys! Next time I have nothing else to do, I’ll return the favor!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Z

Dantalion,

I have been waiting on others to post that you are seeing this forum in your dreams at night…but I have seen no mention of it so I will have to say that at first I began to be aware of a large group of individuals in my dreams each night…then it was clarified that it was this forum…Each night I see a tv screen showing some segment of it…

Two days ago I decided to call Dantalion for the first time as I keep seeing accounts of his activity here. I did not see much out of the ordinary…although my son was in another room of the house and asked me what I was doing in the Temple area?? He said he saw all kinds of movement near the ceiling of fast “flying things” all heading in the direction of the Temple room and there was no question as to what it was. Spirit Beings.

I finished and came out after charging the sigil and requesting aid in dealing with astral travel and magick work. Last night I was awakened at exactly 2 am and I realized it was Dantalion as I had just seen this forum again but this time it was different. I saw hovering over the screen the word Dantalion and there was a gray mist there which I was aware that it was Dantalion. He told me he watches this forum and that was why I was seeing it every night in dreams. I then heard a physical voice that spoke “Dantalion”. I look forward to his working with me in the future.

Maxx

3 Likes

Ooh Maxx, spooky chills & thrills! :wink: Ain’t it just mind boggling the vast array of Characters, each with their own way of intereacting with us - often different from one person to the next?!?! Never a dull moment! :wink: Z

But Zoe, you have been saying the same thing about interacting with me from the start…maybe that is why you say we all feel like family…lol.

Mad, Mad, Mad World, Maxx

Mmmm. yes! We are a deliciously frightening bunch, aren’t we?

I love Dante He/she Is the coolest!!

2 Likes

I too have worked with Dantalion with good results.

[quote=“Adelphia, post:1, topic:80”]Dantalion has been an amazing entity for me to work with.

I have worked with him for clients as well as myself. He is amazingly communicative in giving me feedback on my clients requests, down to giving me indications of who is fitting for the influence requested and who is not, who has mutual feelings if it is a love matter, and even the general timeframe involved.

So far, in love matters, he is amazingly generous. He sent more than a few people my way when I said, let whoever is into me but hasn’t asked me out, come and ask me out. When performing a ritual for a client who had a focus on a specific person, he let me know she could see results in 1-2 days. A day and a half later she is posting on my FB wall about some amazing results… in this case, her communication with the target was looking good, but in the meantime as she waits for that to continue to develop, she was suddenly getting messaged by a number of other men.

Dantalion is generous!

As an entity, to me, he is a teacher, he is serious. He is noble. He did not accept a pact. He specifically wanted it to be a patron relationship where such offerings as I give are spontaneous, and not in the payment for results model.

Anyone else have experiences with him to share?[/quote]

1 Like

[quote=“Adelphia, post:32, topic:80”]Yeah. Ever noticed how some people have a terrible time working with these entities? Some say because they strictly follow the RHP way of conjuring, controlling and commanding, with threats and curses.

Look at it this way. If there was some law in the universe that we had to serve monkeys, that we can go about our own lives but any time a monkey calls our name with a certain will and authority, we have to go running, think about how we might react to the different kinds of monkey masters.

The ones who are rude, threatening, basically pelting us with excrement if we are late or uninterested in the crazy task they ask compared to the ones who are kind, respectful, offer us to have a seat and eat a banana, maybe even a cup of our favorite tea, before getting to business - which do you think we, as free will beings, will choose to serve better? Yes we are obligated to serve in some way, but how we go about the task and the quality of service is up to us.

So the monkey who is throwing shit at us, guess what, with our cleverness, we will throw it back however we can in a ‘creative’ fulfillment of his task.

The monkey who treated us like an equal and did not disrespect us, we will go to the ends of the earth to get him what he wants, whatever is within our means to do, we will do!

End of transmission ;)[/quote]

WELL SAID

2 Likes

Wrote a song fueled by the spirit of Duke Dantalion

Israell - Trick Or Treat (Rock & Lightning Mix)

Lyrics: [url=http://www.reverbnation.com/israell/song/13781519-trick-or-treat-rock–lightning/lyrics]http://www.reverbnation.com/israell/song/13781519-trick-or-treat-rock--lightning/lyrics[/url]

I will be working with Dantalion from now on, he presented to me telephatycally today, kind of at noon (funny thing I just read that he preffers day evokations in this thread).

It was a funny coincidence, about thought control, I just asked “What if thoughts don’t match reality?” because I used to feel bad whenever someone saw me in great light and I didn’t, you know what I meant? But Dantalion just said to me

“Thoughts never match reality, thoughts are tools of creation, they have no use matching anything”

“Fools confuse thoughts with reality, Mages are not fools, so don’t confuse thoughts with reality”.

I was going to talk about something else but I felt I shouldn’t (dunno why).

I haven’t opened the sigil yet, and today I was busy, now reading this thread to look more info about Dantalion and it was WOWblowing while reading your experiences.

I aslo found this [url=http://dantalionsmagic.blogspot.com/]http://dantalionsmagic.blogspot.com/[/url] it may be helpful to someone.

So, and advice on Opening the sigil, should I wait until day? I usually work at nights because I have no place to work during the day… although for opening a sigil, I could do it in any park far away from my noisy home

I hear “DAY” anyway

1 Like

You can access power at any point in time, anywhere. You should personally ask Dantalion at what point in time is most preferable to be called.

Also, thank you for that link. It offered a new viewpoint on how the Goetic Beings could be seen. How many more of them could be plant Allies?

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:59, topic:80”]You can access power at any point in time, anywhere. You should personally ask Dantalion at what point in time is most preferable to be called.

Also, thank you for that link. It offered a new viewpoint on how the Goetic Beings could be seen. How many more of them could be plant Allies?[/quote]

Very welcome, I guess, a bunch of them, probably the first daemons contacted by humans were related to plants and such.

Today I opened the sigil and it wen’t smooth, I didn’t felt a great rush of power like when I opened Lucifer’s or a strike of fear like when I opened Belial’s but it was soft.

Anyway, after I opened and visualized and everything wen’t for a little lunch and some psychological retraction… I looked for a manga in internet to spent some time and decide for a new that said “Devils and Realits”, I opened the first chapter… the firs demon to apear… Dantalion!!! lol

Now, I won’t be reading that manga, but the surprise sure was good

1 Like