Dantalion

I went by the occult store and they were out of Abremalin oil. What other sorts of oils are good for working with Dantalion? Also if I do a food offering, what sort of food does he like?

[quote=ā€œlexner_32, post:20, topic:80ā€]I once tried to open Dantalionā€™s sigil to make a girl fall in love with me.
It never worked.

Who has tried to open his sigil as E.A. specified in Works of Darkness and had success?[/quote]

@lexner_32: I have not tried EAā€™s method from the book you specified, but hang in there - surely somebody has and will answer soon! :wink: Z

So I did some scrying and asked everyone what sort of food Dantalion might like as an offering, I got alot of fish imagery so Iā€™m guessing maybe he likes fish? Thatā€™s cool because I like fish too.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know about the food (or the oil), but heā€™s partial to red roses. :wink: Z

1 Like
I once tried to open Dantalion's sigil to make a girl fall in love with me. It never worked.

Who has tried to open his sigil as E.A. specified in Works of Darkness and had success?

This reminded me of an excellent techniqueā€¦
That good technique is to open Dantalionā€™s sigil using sigil magick.
I once used it to influence some people with great results!

Good stuff, guys. Donā€™t worry about the specific oil. You can always go with spearmint mixed with regular oil.

Red roses sound great.

I got him a cigar to offer him when next I call him. Donā€™t forget to raise energy when working magick with him to manifest physical results in this world. I got careless last time b/c I am used to another entity who never draws from me as he goes about his tasks. But in this case it seemed I was drained at the exact time that the results began manifesting for my couple of clients.

1 Like

Is opening the watchtowers ritual enough may I ask ?

1 Like

Itā€™s not necessary to offer an entity any kind of offerings.

I think that Voudoun entities like offerings, so this is parcially wrong. However, you may be right in that nearly all entities donā€™t need any offering.

Maybe, but I do think it helps, you know youā€™d be more inclined to do better work for someone who gives you a tip then someone who doesnā€™t.

Maybe, but I do think it helps, you know youā€™d be more inclined to do better work for someone who gives you a tip then someone who doesnā€™t.[/quote]

I donā€™t think its about necessity at all. I think it has more to do with attitude; with respect and a token of appreciation toward this Nonphysical Person you are calling upon to assist you ā€¦ :wink: Z

1 Like

Yeah. Ever noticed how some people have a terrible time working with these entities? Some say because they strictly follow the RHP way of conjuring, controlling and commanding, with threats and curses.

Look at it this way. If there was some law in the universe that we had to serve monkeys, that we can go about our own lives but any time a monkey calls our name with a certain will and authority, we have to go running, think about how we might react to the different kinds of monkey masters.

The ones who are rude, threatening, basically pelting us with excrement if we are late or uninterested in the crazy task they ask compared to the ones who are kind, respectful, offer us to have a seat and eat a banana, maybe even a cup of our favorite tea, before getting to business - which do you think we, as free will beings, will choose to serve better? Yes we are obligated to serve in some way, but how we go about the task and the quality of service is up to us.

So the monkey who is throwing shit at us, guess what, with our cleverness, we will throw it back however we can in a ā€˜creativeā€™ fulfillment of his task.

The monkey who treated us like an equal and did not disrespect us, we will go to the ends of the earth to get him what he wants, whatever is within our means to do, we will do!

End of transmission :wink:

14 Likes

Eloquent, sincere and well said, ADELPHIA. A perfect example ā€¦ :wink: Z

During the evocation, does Dantalion have a specific incantation for materialization? Iā€™ve been looking around for my goetia but canā€™t find it. I know that once again the incantation is most likely just something that will make things flow a bit better and isnā€™t super nessecery, but I do like to have things done right. Would the demon incantation from BOA work with Dantalion?

Yes, it will work for all entities you have a sigil for.

Awesome, I just used the demonic dagger to help charge his sigil, oh man I felt that real good when I did that.

Yes, it will work for all entities you have a sigil for.[/quote]

I did the evocation of Dantalion today and issued two tasks, one of which you know, the other was to help influence certain people in a way that may help me deal with an attachment. His presence seemed to react a bit differently then the guys Iā€™m used to working with, he didnā€™t announce his exit with a surge of power for example, though he did do so with his entrance.

But hereā€™s the really cool thing, it worked! Not only did it work but my telepathy was boosted the night before I did the vocation. I was able to communicate with a female spider entity who I had breifly communicated with a couple months ago when scrying. Her name is Alnexia or something that sounds kind of like that. She is here to teach me strategy (the image given was a spider weaving a web)

Below is a transcrip of the conversations I had with various entities, some of this is edited out because the entities I made a pact with donā€™t want me revealing their names or anything that they teach me. I use their initials in the parts where I do mention them.

Last night:

I donā€™t remember the exact words of last nights conversation, but when she showed up I aksed her if she was the same spider I saw back when I was under King Kandaziā€™s tutelage in dantes scrying course who also appeared as a blonde girl who showed me a sigil but couldnt talk. I heard a yes in the back of my head. At the time I had thought she was one of king kandaziā€™s underlings since he rules a kingdom of spider creatures, but she denied that and said that she was not associated with him. I then asked her name and she said something that sounded kind of like Alnexia. In closing I asked what her purpose was and she said to teach me strategy.

In todays scrying session I opened asking for the presence of one of the guys I made a pact with.

Me: LD are you there?

LD: Yes.

Me: So Iā€™m guessing it went well with Dantalion.

LD: Yes

(after that we talked about some stuff I canā€™t tell you guys)

Next I called up the other fellow

Me: So did you get me his name?

SK: His name is (It sounded like Albert Macdouval, but Iā€™m not 100% sure, basically thereā€™s this dude online who has some issuesā€¦ I considered using the demon from BOA that controls minds to correct this, but I needed his name which is why I asked SK to bring it to me. Dunno if Iā€™m going to do that or not even if that is his true name, itā€™s just one option Iā€™m considering)

After that I asked SK about some stuff I canā€™t talk about here.

Next I called up the monkey

Me: So were you the spooky clown?

Monkey: Yes (laughs)

Me: What is your name?

Monkey: My name is (I canā€™t remember but it sure sounded interesting)

Me: So since your here to help teach me the way of the warrior, do you have any attacks to teach me?

Monkey: (He said something about us still not being able to communicate well enough to convey them in a meanful way for me to learn at the moment, maybe when I go to the astral?)

I pressed him to show me one anyway I saw an image of a razor sharp claw severing a piece of paper and the word ā€œsegregationā€ popped up.

I was about to try to call the peacock lady, but I got destracted by an image of a whole bunch of crazy astral louse bugs.

I also talked with someone new, a hooded woman, but I canā€™t remember what it was we spoke about. Lastly here is the sigil of Dantalion. I told him if he did as I asked I would post his sigil in some places on the internet, so hereā€™s place one.

(EDIT: Forgot to mention I also talked to Alnexia again, she told me not to jump to concluions about anything)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For those of you who would find anything he offers useful I would highly recommend you call him up, just remember to treat him well and he should do the same for you.

1 Like

I just tried evoking Dantalion - but nothing. It did feel like he was trying to materialize in front of me, but itā€™s frustrating to me that he didnā€™t show himself or speak. I had the sigil, felt I made an emotional & psychological connection, but maybe I should try again. Itā€™s a bit discouraging personally. I was in a circle of salt with 4 black candles & I burned sage instead of incense. I often see frog beings when I do evokings. I like working with Finnish deities in my personal practice. Any suggestions/ideas?

1 Like

Dantalion was most likely there, I havenā€™t gotten any visual materializations in my evocations, usually just feelings and sometimes surges of energy like what I got at the beginning of Dantalions evocation. My advice would be to sort of feel if he is there and then state your requests of him. If the feeling you get is favorable then dissmiss him to go fullfill them.

1 Like

Also wow, I have been learning alot of awesome stuff since Dantalion activated my spirit speaking ability. I managed to confirm one of the things I learned tonight which was how to find the guys I made a pact with on the astral as there is a special trick to doing so. Iā€™ll have try out the astral shapeshifting technique they taught me in the future too. I kind of wish I could test out this badass attack I learened called ā€œsegregationā€ but since its possibly fatal and I donā€™t know anyone I want to kill I guess thatā€™ll have to wait, either that or I could try using it on the next hostile astral entity I run into or something.

1 Like