Dantalion

my blog! :o

i need to get back into the swing of things. i owe dantalion a lot of work and still have to conjure his grimoire

Been trying to work with Dantalion since 2007ā€¦ lol Tried everything and offered him these songs as offerings.

Trick Or Treat (Dantalion Remix) was released a week ago. Trick Or Treat (Rock & Lightning Mix) was released 2 years ago.

Israell - Trick Or Treat (Dantalion Remix)

Israell - Trick Or Treat (Rock & Lightning Mix)

Lyrics: [url=http://www.reverbnation.com/israell/song/13781519-trick-or-treat-rockā€“lightning/lyrics]http://www.reverbnation.com/israell/song/13781519-trick-or-treat-rock--lightning/lyrics[/url]

conjure the [quote=ā€œEnlightener_Illuminator, post:62, topic:80ā€]Been trying to work with Dantalion since 2007ā€¦ lol[/quote]

put out an altar to him. conjure the four quarters using their enns, then conjure him using his enn. listen for a sign that he is there and keep conjuring until he shows up. then tell him you hav been trying to communicate with him for a while. ask him to accept your offerings and if he likes them to contact you in dreams. then play your songs on repeat for a couple of days. see if that works for you.

5 Likes

Donā€™t know about the food (or the oil), but heā€™s partial to red roses. :wink: Z[/quote]would that also include red ritual candles ?

Dantalion tells me to use green, tho if I were you I would ask him/her because it is very easy to reach due to the telephaty skill and gives straight anwers.

edit: tho Iā€™ve read purple is his color

1 Like

dantalionā€™s colour is green. use green candles.
dantalionā€™s scent is sandalwood incense.
dantalionā€™s stone is the pearl.
dantalionā€™s plant is the dandelion, opium, and mangrove.
dantalionā€™s animals are fish (especially dolphins), and beetles.
dantalionā€™s tarot card is the 9 of cups.
dantalionā€™s sign is pisces (2nd decans, the succedent).
dantalionā€™s stars are saadalsuud ([url=http://bit.ly/HzDAAS]http://bit.ly/HzDAAS[/url]), saadalbachia ([url=http://bit.ly/1cRLBet]http://bit.ly/1cRLBet[/url]), and alrisha ([url=http://bit.ly/nb1G9g]http://bit.ly/nb1G9g[/url]).
dantalionā€™s ruling sphere is jupiter and its exalted sphere is venus.
dantalionā€™s element is water (the emotions).
dantalionā€™s path on the tree of life is qoph ([url=http://bit.ly/17ESqlI]http://bit.ly/17ESqlI[/url]).

if you take the time to study each of these elementsā€™ magickal properties you will learn a lot about dantalionā€™s nature and how your attitude will become when you work with dantalion. you are dealing with a spirit that teaches extreme empathy. a bit about the 2nd decans of pisces:

'those under the influence of dantalion are sensitive and are said to possess strong psychic abilities. they have a unique ability to feel and gauge othersā€™ emotions and that is why they have their hand on the pulse of the people. these people are selfless individuals and can do anything for anyone. they are natural givers and donā€™t like to take anything from anyone.

these people may have a tendency to get sucked into the shadowy world of overindulgences, drugs or sex. drugs are best avoided. the person born under this decan would have tremendous willpower but may also simultaneously be moody and withdrawn at times.

a good home environment would be very important to them.ā€™

few more things to know

15 Likes

I dont know about Dantalion but i like your blog a lotā€¦specially the muslin thingyā€¦cause i dont see myself as one thatā€™s for sure but i know my ancestors mightā€™ve beenā€¦and all that it explains there makes a lot of sense to me, specially after iā€™ve been living in Ibiza.
Not to say, NASA themselves confirmed that life in the world as we know it might have just started in the Portuguese Region of Alentejoā€¦which is the region above mineā€¦not to say that i do feel there are powers in these areasā€¦south portugalā€¦south spainā€¦north africaā€¦and in betweenā€¦that simply are . . AStonishing!

1 Like

the fool, I read in your blog about Dantalion been able to figure out the Vionych manuscriptā€¦ and having the feeling you have worked with Dants ahve you ever tried or have ever got into that?

also off topic question, sunas, have you studied something about the ā€œatlanteanā€ influence over portugal and spain?

I think i was it in a old series named ā€œthe atlantic blablaā€ in which figured J J Hurtak where I saw the info, he also spoke of etruscan in italy being descendan of the ā€œatlanteansā€

1 Like

I tried to get into dantalionā€™s work in 2009 but it gave me so much information that I couldnā€™t process it.

believe it or not, almost everything on my blog was information I received in about 45 minutes. it took me over a year to figure out how to make sense out of it. all of my entries on that thing are automatic writing because that was the only way I could get the information down in a way that made any sense to me.

when you hear from demons they tend to speak in a way that is kind of obscure so it was hard to make sense of some of the things they say. that was my best attempt at making sense out of the info I got.

also, at some point when I was making formatting edits to what I wrote, I got the very distinct feeling that I was being watched AND scanned, and at one point I had to get up and do a magick rite to banish spirit forces. it appeared that someone was cursing me to stop me from putting up even the little bit that I got down.

gus mavroudis told me that dantalion wants to find workers to channel its grimoire, which is the book it carries in its hand. when I get far enough in my mastering evocation course I plan to conjure dan to visible appearance and ask more about the grimoire and hopefully set up some kind of timetable to receive danā€™s grimoire, at which point I plan to go back and finish my blog.

but thatā€™s for the future. I have to keep working until I get that far in my evocation skill

4 Likes

the_fool,
How have been talking with Dantalion few years ago, if you are now working on learning evocations? Or you just working on visible evocation?

Called Dantalion in an evocation last night and asked him to possess an object I wear daily. Have been experiencing crazy amounts of success, even getting a random booty call. I donā€™t usually publicly thank spirits for their work, but I feel Dantalion deserves it especially due to the ridiculously fast results. Not sure if it was because of the object possession or just his natural potency but I can tell Dantalion and I are going to have a long partnership.

6 Likes

[quote=ā€œdellamage, post:70, topic:80ā€]the_fool,
How have been talking with Dantalion few years ago, if you are now working on learning evocations? Or you just working on visible evocation?[/quote]

iā€™m working on visible evocations. iā€™ve done evocations in the past where i felt the presence and got insight but have never seen the spirits i worked with. you see, iā€™m a ready-fire-aim type of magician. i did my first evocation within a MONTH of finding out that evocations exist. i got a copy of goetia, the greater key of solomon, and the sacred rite of abramelin the mage, photoread all three of them for 3 weeks, and on the 4th week during the full moon i did my first evocation to corson. didnā€™t see a damn thing but i felt like i was going to fall through the floor. after that i practiced a lot of different ways of trying to see the spirits but without success. i HAVE had things happen in the evocations i have done but it always felt uneven. now iā€™m doing the mastering evocation course to sort through what i have learned and to fix the parts i was doing wrong so i get my art completed.

hopefully that will change soon.

:c)

[quote=ā€œAdelphia, post:10, topic:80ā€]He did nothing overtly. He was around and waiting to be evoked, so perhaps he influenced my client to feel that way and call out to me, and influenced me to be receptiveā€¦

He teaches of telepathy. When talking to someone regularly, a thread of vital force is developed between us. Along this, the thoughts are able to travel. Though his teaching seems to be more of the experiential kind. When you are communicating with him in ritual, if through telepathy, you will learn more by that experience, little by little. Like how to distinguish it, and how to recognize when the channel gets all blocked up by your own thoughts.[/quote]

how quick are the results?
I need to fix some things?

good stuff

Hello everyone, I know Dantalion is on the subject of love and change of mind. but someone had experience in obtaining money through the Dantalion?

This morning I was working with Belial. I didnā€™t know why at the time, but instead of frankincense incense that I typically use I chose sandalwood, and a few moments into working I grabbed a green candle and added it to my altar. Iā€™ve been reading about Dantalion as of yesterday, so maybe this is his way of saying hello. Lol

1 Like

helloā€¦ Iā€™m new to this forumā€¦
I tried 3-4times to open Duke Dantalionā€™s sigil to make my ex bf come back to meā€¦ but it never workedā€¦ I canā€™t feel any presence of himā€¦

breaking up with my boyfriend makes me so sad, insecure, broken, desperateā€¦ but somehow when I draw the Duke Dantalionā€™s sigil at my left hand, it was relaxing me and reducing my depression and anxiety :blush:

6 Likes

how long ago did you make these attempts? i can already take a good guess at what the problem probably is

2 Likes

Been dating this Indian girl for 4 years. Known each other since 14 back in high school. We stopped seeing each other from time to time but always came back (without any spells). Lately we broke up because of some family issues; that we shouldnā€™t be dating because weā€™re too different (Mexican) but honestly we are exactly the same except for some stupid idiotic social norms programmed in her mind (Indian customs are just primitive)ā€¦ so Iā€™ve done a love spell on her before which took forever to work (as a newbie I was hurt! Lol) and just a few days ago I decided to follow the left hand path. I made a deal with luciferā€¦ and Iā€™ve made sigil for Dantalion to change her mind, bring her to me ( for relationship and sex) and to keep her parents mind away from our business and hersā€¦
How do I know that dantalion is receiving my messages? I focus on the outcome and how it will happen. Does anybody here know Dantalion? Can you ask for me as a intermediary. I ask with respect and have given blood to lucifer as well as Dantalion. Also by the way I did my first actual black magick love spell with a picture of hers with blood and semen.

How long should I wait?

Sorry for it being so long we also got in an arguement (kinda big) and she blocked my numberā€¦ I would like for people here to assist me in this
Sheā€™s the Love of my life. I I was also her first and still am! So I know that she carries around her aura my DNAā€¦
Can anyone assist me? You may ask questions as well I invite all help!! Thank You.

2 Likes