Dantalion

Dantalion has been an amazing entity for me to work with.

I have worked with him for clients as well as myself. He is amazingly communicative in giving me feedback on my clients requests, down to giving me indications of who is fitting for the influence requested and who is not, who has mutual feelings if it is a love matter, and even the general timeframe involved.

So far, in love matters, he is amazingly generous. He sent more than a few people my way when I said, let whoever is into me but hasnā€™t asked me out, come and ask me out. When performing a ritual for a client who had a focus on a specific person, he let me know she could see results in 1-2 days. A day and a half later she is posting on my FB wall about some amazing resultsā€¦ in this case, her communication with the target was looking good, but in the meantime as she waits for that to continue to develop, she was suddenly getting messaged by a number of other men.

Dantalion is generous!

As an entity, to me, he is a teacher, he is serious. He is noble. He did not accept a pact. He specifically wanted it to be a patron relationship where such offerings as I give are spontaneous, and not in the payment for results model.

Anyone else have experiences with him to share?

55 Likes

Oh, and the telepathy! One morning I was preparing the ritual with him, I had an amazing telepathy experience with the client who the ritual was for.

I literally heard her calling ā€œADELPHIAā€. She is across the globe. It was 11PM where she was and 8AM where I was.

I got an indication of her wanting to add a person to the working with Dantalion, but she felt it was too late. I emailed her and she replied that indeed she had been calling out to me as there was someone she wanted added to the spell, someone who had been mistreating her at that very moment!

Dantalion is a great teacher who is excellent at teaching and empowering telepathy!

7 Likes

No I had not seen Dantalion in this light - very interestingā€¦
I am glad to read this post.

Thanks Evangelos. I am sure he has many sides! Now youā€™ve got me curious to go and read some of the other reports on him on some of the other forums, I had seen them long before I had worked with him.

As an aside, I do have an unusual relationship with a few demons of the Goetia.

1 Like

Hi Adelphia,

Iā€™ve had Dantalion on My mind today; Heā€™s incredibly ā€œAirā€ related with his psychic phenomena. And with his penchant for knowing & understanding deeply Emotional thoughts, he can be of enormous assistance in individual human concerns ā€¦ IF he is willing. You have an extraordinary Companion in him and it sounds like you treat him with much Respect & Appreciation, and I think thatā€™s WHY heā€™s so willing; your level of maturity, plus your natural Grace & Sincerety in dealing with others has drawn him to you. In other words, Dantalion has deemed you a like-minded & worthy Partner. Good going!

5 Likes

Damn, I gotta work on my clairvoyance to catch up with you conjurers :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Zoe, very cool and nicely synchronistic that Dantalion has been on your mind. I like your insight about him, this is really great, and deep! He is definitely an extraordinary companion and I hadnā€™t thought about that at all, how it may be a case of his judging me worthy for such a relationship with him!

That said, I have definitely personally seen an examples of a bad attitude in a person who seeks the kind of help Dantalion can give, and when that kind of person attempts to conjure him, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Dantalion gives him a firm kick in the ass, at the leastā€¦

3 Likes

[quote author=Adelphia link=topic=70.msg522#msg522 date=1339959202]
and when that kind of person attempts to conjure him, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Dantalion gives him a firm kick in the ass, at the leastā€¦

back to Adelphia -
Nah. Dantalion wouldnā€™t dirty his boots. Heā€™d just scare the shite outā€™ve them with a helluva hallucenation (tee hee)

[quote=ā€œAdelphia, post:2, topic:80ā€]Oh, and the telepathy! One morning I was preparing the ritual with him, I had an amazing telepathy experience with the client who the ritual was for.

I literally heard her calling ā€œADELPHIAā€. She is across the globe. It was 11PM where she was and 8AM where I was.

I got an indication of her wanting to add a person to the working with Dantalion, but she felt it was too late. I emailed her and she replied that indeed she had been calling out to me as there was someone she wanted added to the spell, someone who had been mistreating her at that very moment!

Dantalion is a great teacher who is excellent at teaching and empowering telepathy![/quote]

Whjat exactly was it he did to help empower your telepathy? Did he give you some sort of excercise to go through?

He did nothing overtly. He was around and waiting to be evoked, so perhaps he influenced my client to feel that way and call out to me, and influenced me to be receptiveā€¦

He teaches of telepathy. When talking to someone regularly, a thread of vital force is developed between us. Along this, the thoughts are able to travel. Though his teaching seems to be more of the experiential kind. When you are communicating with him in ritual, if through telepathy, you will learn more by that experience, little by little. Like how to distinguish it, and how to recognize when the channel gets all blocked up by your own thoughts.

3 Likes

His telepathy teaching ability sounds really useful. Want to know whats kind of funny? The other day I did an evocation of a certain entity Iā€™m working with. One of the tasks I gave him was to find any persons/objects/entities that would be helpful in gaining more power and to point them out to me. Tonight I had a dream where someone recommended that I call upon one of the last spirits in the goetia who also has the last sign of the zodiac. They also explained that the goetia spirits are ordered by the zodiacal signs they have which was something I didnā€™t know. I did some research and narrowed it down to Dantalion and Adromalius, Andromalius doesnt sound terribly useful for this purpose so its got to be Dantalion. Iā€™ll have to call him up in the future.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, are there any preferred inscense/ candle color for when evoking Dantalion? I know demons seem to like sandalwood incense, so maybe I should use that? I also have some sage.

1 Like

Hey Defectronā€¦

That is a really cool manifestation!! Excellent.

Regarding his preferences, colors and incense, etc. -
Dantalion likes to be evoked during the day. Technically before noon, but I have worked with him at 12.30 before.

Oh- he works well by making an appointment in advance of the conjuration. Set it with him telepathically, even just the morning of or the night before, let him know the exact time you intend to evoke him. Then be extremely punctual.

I just go with the standard purple candle for offering, annointed with oil. What kind of oil can vary. I believe last time it was Abremalin. When I evoke him this week I can try to get specific preferences for that.

Sandalwood would be good, I had just noticed a correspondence for Dukes is sandalwood. Iā€™m not a heavy incense userā€¦

5 Likes

Ok, that sounds good, I actually have a purple candle right now that I think will work very well for this. Thanks.

Question, and I know this is gonna sound ubber newbie, but it is what it is, can someone here give me a general guide line to evoking Dantalion? I have His Sigil drawn out already, but I have technically never tried to evoke a Demon before. all answers appreciated and thank you in advance.

1 Like

Youā€™re going to need to start searching around through new and old grimoires to discover your style and put together a ritual. I believe EAā€™s Become a Living God manual has the instructions on Evocation and you already have the sigil of Dantalion. How you work as a Magician in evocation will be entirely your style and based on the info you draw to you.

In other words, there is no one general guidelineā€¦ how you do it is up to you but you will need to look around and draw the required material to you, and it will take study and research and practice.

2 Likes

Sweet Ptahso ā€¦ Iā€™m gonna reflect back to you what you already know.

The playing field between You & Dantalion ( or anyone else, be they Physical or NonPhysical) is LEVEL. He is not"greater" than You, nor is he lesser.

However you decide to ā€˜ritualizeā€™ your evocations, I think the most important things are 3:

1. Be GLAD you are Inviting someone you like/admire to share time with you - this puts a warm, welcoming Vibe out there. Expect your visitor!
  2. Treat him as you would ANY skilled individual you have respect & appreciation for, whom you are requiring to cooperate with you toward a goal. Good manners are well received universally.
  3. Be Prepared; have your question(s) ready to ask and your mind ready to embrace the answers. Be a gracious receiver.

Best of Success to you! :wink: Z

4 Likes

I admit that Iā€™m amazed at how the spirits manifest to each of us surpassing their descriptions and powers.

[quote=ā€œAdelphia, post:15, topic:80ā€]Youā€™re going to need to start searching around through new and old grimoires to discover your style and put together a ritual. I believe EAā€™s Become a Living God manual has the instructions on Evocation and you already have the sigil of Dantalion. How you work as a Magician in evocation will be entirely your style and based on the info you draw to you.

In other words, there is no one general guidelineā€¦ how you do it is up to you but you will need to look around and draw the required material to you, and it will take study and research and practice.[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote=ā€œZoe, post:16, topic:80ā€]Sweet Ptahso ā€¦ Iā€™m gonna reflect back to you what you already know.

The playing field between You & Dantalion ( or anyone else, be they Physical or NonPhysical) is LEVEL. He is not"greater" than You, nor is he lesser.

However you decide to ā€˜ritualizeā€™ your evocations, I think the most important things are 3:

1. Be GLAD you are Inviting someone you like/admire to share time with you - this puts a warm, welcoming Vibe out there. Expect your visitor!
  2. Treat him as you would ANY skilled individual you have respect & appreciation for, whom you are requiring to cooperate with you toward a goal. Good manners are well received universally.
  3. Be Prepared; have your question(s) ready to ask and your mind ready to embrace the answers. Be a gracious receiver.

Best of Success to you! :wink: Z[/quote]

Beloved, you are absolutely correct. Thank you for your input!

I once tried to open Dantalionā€™s sigil to make a girl fall in love with me.
It never worked.

Who has tried to open his sigil as E.A. specified in Works of Darkness and had success?

1 Like