Dantalion tips (and everything that you need to know about him)

What’s do you mean? Exchanges? Like what to give in exchange for his help?

I have been attracted to him for reconciliation work. He seems to call out to me for this. When i evoke him, i see him, he agrees to the work, but i havent seen any progress. What I had done was just sit back to let him do his thing. I never thought that it may not have happened because i was chillin and waiting. Maybe my part in this could be doing self work. Working out, self reflection, meditation, etc.

Ill have to try again.

1 Like

I mean offerings. If you work with the spirits they can usually ask you to give him something in return for their help/work - it is a form of taking and giving, the harmony between the spirits.

The spirit will tell you what they want in exchange, usually that’s some physical/emotional offerings, energy/blood, some words in their honor or totally personal things.

I wish I knew how to know what offering he’d like. I still haven’t heard anything

I just wrote it in that post and in few different topics about Dantalion …

No, I know what offerings he typically likes I meant I wish I knew if he preferred a different offering from me vs what I did offer.

Now seeing this post. Made a post yesterday on another thread about contact, in case anyone’s interested. Check it out here.

1 Like

This makes so much sense. I haven’t done a whole lot of work with Dantalion, as I’m still very new to actually working with daemons. And i just made sure to try my best at romancing him when I first invoked him.(had freshly bathed, put on a nice outfit, had sandalwood and rose incense, some romantic gothic violin music, and a classy goblet of blessed blood moon water and honey for him) I dont normally do proper rituals. I.e casting circles and using an alter. Mainly because I don’t have everything I need or the time for it. But for him i made sure to do my best. Sat and meditated on his sigil while chanting his enn and have been doing my best to open my communication with him. I know he has helped me a number of times since. Especially when I would get really badly depressed or upset.

Also Im not very good at using my vision during meditations yet, still working on calming and quieting my mind. But I feel him and hear him in my mind. I also tend to see moving lights when my eyes are closed (the kind that happens after the flash of a camera) and I tend to feel tired but also motivated after I try to speak to him, so I take that as good sign? At this point in just trying to reassure myself in doing things to my best ability and not just crazy.

Currently I am working with him, vine, belial, and lucifer and every once in a while vassago too. So im hoping my combo works nicely. I feel like belial can be a bit possesive of me and a little aggressive towards a few of the others over it. But I just started working with him, so im not real sure.

Also this thread is amazing and informative thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge! :heart_eyes::two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve experienced this. That is why it is so nice to be able to talk to the spirits, they are defiantly willing to prepare you for stuff. Its just so, we have these set ideas about the world, and spirits want to get rid of them (the ideas we have that block us from our goals), but we keep making it hard for ourselves. And the worst part is we don’t even realize how we are blocking ourselves, getting in our own way, and messing ourselves up.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for compiling the information about him.

I just had my first encounter with him, I am sure. Didn’t feel a super strong sensation but towards the end of our talk it was like my body started going in circles and rocking back and forth, whilst physically I was totally at peace and calm. It was like the circling was a “no” and the rocking was a “yes” so I’ll trust this session to be successful.

2 Likes

Your attitude towards him is really sweet :heart: I’m sure you melt his heart through your care and own romantic way of expression. I feel you two might have similar nature or at least good spiritual conditions for a bond.

Wish you much blessings and fulfilling times with that spirit ~

3 Likes

as much as i was thinking of working with dantalion. this paragraph actually exactly defines me . @Sha what are the basics just to communicate with him? i am a newbie at this but very much looking forward to communicate with him. i actually dont have time and space to devote a lot of both. what i really wanna know is can i just chant his enn and meditate at the sigil to communicate. how do i really present the offering? and when do i actually offer him something? is there a possibility that i chant his enn and meditate while some other spirit show up as him ?

3 Likes

@Lunia

1 Like

I gave this thread only a passing read a while ago and only talked to him for the first time just now, I totally didn’t read the part about preparing offerings on first meeting, but he didn’t seem to mind. :'D So far he’s everything that you’ve described him to be, so kudos on being so detailed and accurate. I just asked him how I could be more of a social charmer, and was honestly only expecting some glamor magic tips, but he made me dig up lots of uncomfortable painful things in my past and was showing me stuff i didn’t even realize about myself. I’m actually happy it turned out that way, his ideas were very liberating, but it definitely went much deeper than I expected, the way he is teaching me charisma feels very authentic and true. I think he probably knows what I need more than me. It was very interesting.

1 Like

Hey guys! Can I ask what kind of rituals or metods you guys use to make contact with Dantalion or any other Deamon?

Dentalion visited me last night. I heard how he put his book on a cupboard and heard noises then. I was half a sleep but welcomed him although I was a little frightened at first by the noises as I was alone - but then I realized it was him, thanked him for the sign and fell asleep again. Very intense experience!

1 Like

Just completed my first invocation with Dantalion :grimacing:. Didn’t see anything but I Felt strong energy around me, body started tingling. I hope he was there and I completed it correctly. If so I thank you for allowing me some of your time Duke Dantalion

1 Like

Did you set them out on a plate for an amount of time and then throw them away? I thought we were only supposed to make offerings once the task is completed.

It depends on you, in fact. Some people give offerings before the task, some after. Personally I tend to give some food for the first “meeting” as a friendly gift for the spirit (just my tendency) I leave them for max one night. And then after the task is done I give the actual offering.

3 Likes

Sorry guys, I haven’t been available on the forum and saw your posts now

3 Likes