Dantalion tips (and everything that you need to know about him)

@maite35 did you have any results with dantalion eventually?

1 Like

Hi i am wondering of great duke dantalion was there. Heres the situation, i chant his enn draw. Place a green candles one on the north , east west and south then i draw his sigil on a paper wrote on the left side what i want and right side what can ioffer. I placed it on the center of the candles ialso give him wine apples oranges roses and. Chocolates. I was crying at that time bec of my heart aches. I also added few drops if my blood on the paper. After chanting his enn during a rainy afternoon lights suddenly went off for few mins. Was he there?

Yes, the moment you gaze at his sigil and chant his enn, he is there!
Two days ago, I asked for a sign from dantalion and then a mosquito was disturbing me.

I’m not sure why you say he is a day demon, he is a night demon, and that makes me unfortunately question the validity of the other information. If you had some personal gnosis which contradicted “known” information, it might be nice to add a note of what is what.

I also have always known his color to be green. Focus on other colors is interesting? I guess there are different aspects to entities. I’ve, for some time now, wondered about the idea of building up a profile for a demon, based on the particular manner in which you intend to work with him/her… using things which correspond to who they are, but building a profile comprised of elements and attributes that relate to how you want to approach him/her. For example, a person has a sun sign and a moon sign, right? And the natal chart will reveal all kinds of other planetary influences. What is it that you wish to appeal to? So long as it’s on their chart…

@Lilith_Levana

seems like this is your first post . you need to make an introduction in the new magician section. its the rule in this forum. and welkome.

u mean your natal chart determines which demon u can connect to best ?

Thank you do you know any love spell with help of dantallion?

@Trixie_Dimaawat do a petition spell with dantalion.

1 Like

May i know the steps on how to petition dantallion? I made a pact with dantallion what will i do with the paper

@Trixie_Dimaawat look for petition spell in the search function above.

Sorry can I mp you? I would like to know how you connect with Dantalion or Amon, thank you

I’m pretty sure I managed to contact him the other day! I didn’t have his sigil, I just asked if he would like to help me out with an ex situation. I offered him tea (both hot and cold because, as stated above, he likes tea, but I’m not sure he really gets a ton of cold tea so I prepared a bit of both for some choices). I asked him which of two requests I had would be the most reasonable for him to help me with.

The next day I felt centred at at ease, so I poured us both cups of coffee since I felt it was his doing that helped me there, and, since a part of my routine is watching a show, I welcomed him to join me.

I think I did it right and I really appreciate his help.

Thank you for this detail post!!very helpful :+1::clap:

I love working with Dantalion, but I am hearing impaired and as I speak, but I have some audios, force me to speak to you with Dantalion? help me . thank you

1 Like

Excuse me, is this the same spirit named Dantaylion?

I contacted him months ago, was an accident, he presented himself as a business man.

I respectfully told him my error, and the response was: Ok, then made my time worth, I’m here now.

A little bit awkward, a diplomatic encounter.

1 Like

time is money. that’s the lesson. lol. you wasting dantalion’s time. haha

1 Like

I’m slightly confused right now.

I tried contacting Dantalion, I think a couple of months ago, I asked for help and offered something. I got a really clear ‘NO’ as reply in a dream, which to me feels as a response to what I offered and it didn’t leave any other room for interpretation. So yesterday… I did another attempt of contact with a different approach and I offered something else, I stated something like ‘I’ll give you a nice wine, I’ll give you chocolate, if you want I’ll even crochet you a blanket’. Which felt a bit silly, but I blurted it out because it was what was going on in my head.

And now my dream was… more vague but the amount of blankets in my dream are giving me the idea that he accepts me making a blanket… :thinking:

That, ór he thought it was really friggin’ funny and is messing with my head. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dantalion from my experience dose not like to work with anyone else lol

1 Like

He has one other color but dont let it out out to to many people

It seems your account is kinda suspended, so the full discussion with you doesn’t have sense here, but I will answer your personal insights in order to not leave chaos here for others ok.

Okay, please read again -

Yes, Dantalion is related to night and you can summon him at night, as I mentioned in my old post. Also, he is the spirit that tends to appear during the morning hours - it’s my common experience with him, as well as experience I heard from other people. If you have the constant relationship with the spirit, the time when you summon them is not that much strictly important - it is when that’s your first formal invocation or your personal agreement with the spirit.

When it comes to night, really most occultist tend to work at this time because the atmosphere is more personal and senses are increased, so any magick work during the night is usually more comfortable to perform and more common.
If it doesn’t match your personal experience and Dantalion tends to appear to you only at night, then that’s the way he speaks to you, but can speak to others differently. Some spirits are very strict but most are changeable towards people and situations, I noticed.

Okay, what “known” information do you mean? One from goetia, occult books - if yeah, which one exactly, from occult blogs, maybe websites?

The thing is, each spiritual experience with spirits written in books/blogs or wherever is a personal experience of the author in some way. I read really much info about Dantalion from many sources, including books and any info contains contradictory or different aspects of the spirits or kinda different opinions, especially when it comes to planets/aspects/zodiacs (maybe except that one copied million times from jos site lol) So, yes, we can talk about commonly “known” information if you select a specific source we can focus on, then that’s not a problem to me at all.

If you want me to mention some potential complex associations from other authors or sources, then that’s it:

And here’s my personal opinion - Spirits are very complex and I believe it’s hard to label them with specific dates or influences, because their aspects might be different and complex. I encourage people to seek and learn from own experiences, feeling the spirit fully as they come to them. If astrology is an important part of your practice, then I encourage choosing the aspects that speak to you on intuitive level. Personally, Pisces to me is alright, but I don’t pay much attention on it, because for me Dantalion is more that this.

Exactly. You can associate the spirit with many colors.
Personally I somehow don’t feel much green when it comes to Dantalion, maybe a dark green tho. I can feel much purple, black, indigo, blue, gray and red, but purple is always the strongest to me and I chose purple candles.

Some people might feel a bit different colors in spirits, it really depends how spirits themselves approach the individual and how their mind filters it. Don’t label spirits in strict way because they are much more than we usually think.

2 Likes