Dantalion tips (and everything that you need to know about him)

I was just looking at the sigil for Dantalion and said his name out loud a few times. Seconds later, I felt a palpable, pleasant tingling all over my body, but especially in places where I have the worse aches and pain (like my lower back, neck, etc.). I immediately felt better and very relaxed. I also felt genuine gratitude at such a quick and palpable, helpful response.

3 Likes

I would love it if you would do that with King Paimon, even I read other topics about King Paimon they are never well detailed and well done like your way of writing or knowledge.

2 Likes

Thank you ~ I’m not really into work with king Paimon honestly, so I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to know or experience the whole relation/work to share with others, and what I know, If I would, he wouldn’t probably even let me to.

He’s very selective and prefers to keep some info about him for yourself only, so that’s only you who can experience him as he is in personal work. I can tell you, he’s rather famous, so you can find many blogs, topics or sites devoted for him and gather information, but most of them are prolly written in more “royal-team” perception, showing his face as a king, and not really what he is yet behind it - and I think he rather doesn’t want to be perceived without the crown for the general. Another story is when you open yourself for him and I think he awaits for it mainly.

There are some people here who work with him regularly and have deep connection like SoliMar or Lux_Tenebris, these ladies also made some interesting topics about king Paimon, worthy to see I think.

6 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @Sha :grinning:

1 Like

I want to thank Duke Dantalion & Sallos.
Both of them guided me to a person that was very knowledgeable on a reading that I need it to answer many questions that I had .
I recently evoked Duke Dantallion & Sallos and I waited patiently for a guidance and sign ,
I will continue to work with both of them , my experience was very calm , this handsome men appeared in my dreams . When i woke up I tried to remember my dream and I was able to remember everything,
I had to open also the door to this man and for some reason in my dream I felt tired , I’ll have to get up and do it next time .
I’m trying to have my lover back and I asked for Duke Dantalion & Sallos help on changing my lovers mind and Sallos for love .
I’ll keep working with both of them, my experience was a very joyful experience.
It’s my first time evoking Duke Dantalion

3 Likes

There’s a thread dedicated to thanking spirits and posting about members’ success stories here

1 Like

There is, but posting own experiences with personal thanks here doesn’t bother me much. I created this thread also for people who want to share their success or some work details with that spirit.

They might share it here or in that special thread, I’m always glad to hear them anyway.

1 Like

Thank You :heart:

I’m new I didn’t know where to go, I’ll repost.
Thanks again :heart:

1 Like

ok :+1:t5:

No, you’re fine and didn’t do anything wrong. I was just letting you know there’s also a thread for thanking spirits for whenever you feel the need to do so, especially if you start working with others, that’s all. :cherry_blossom:

Hello, I found your post very useful. Reading your tips and presentation of Duke Dantalion, I believe he’s the right demon for me to call and I feel drawn to him, to his personality and everything.

Do I have to make the offerings before the ritual or can I make them after I contacted him and talked with him and asked what I would like him to help me with?

I’m glad you like my post ~
I always encourage people to bring him some offerings for first talk/contact, it really doesn’t have to be something huge - simple wine, flowers, chocolates or tea are good.

I’m saying it, because he’s a spirit who has a high sense of mannerism and personal respect when it comes to first meeting especially (that makes some people who don’t understand his nature annoyed sometimes, I noticed) so giving him a gift on first talk makes atmosphere more welcome for him and he feels that you are ready to give him something more from yourself, and not only demand.

It’s like, I prefer to perceive it more as a kind of gift, when you serve your guests some coffee in your home, the same thing deals with the spirits.
If you planned some main offering for his help, it would be good to devote it after his work is done. ~

6 Likes

Okay, yeah, it’s a good thing to see it as properly receiving a guest.

About something meaningful, I love writing, di you think writing him a story as a first offering would be something from the heart, would be enough? Especially since I don’t share my stories that much (only on some websites). I

1 Like

He would definitely appreciate the gesture, especially since it’s personal and heartfelt.

3 Likes

^ I agree.
I noticed he’s keen to unique and personal offerings in general or in form of art/artistic expression that has your feelings in it ~

I usually draw for him, some people write stories or poems for him and it has very positive reactions. He’s very into books and forms of various writting associations, so I feel offerings in that form synchronizes with him well.

5 Likes

Bookmarked :blush: thank you!

1 Like

I feel like dantalion and I may have the same personality lol
Sounds like me

3 Likes

You might have similar water elements. I noticed that most people who are into psychology stuff and are more sensitive on emotional level feel similar to his relations.

For me, he’s a kind of personification of someone who is looking into depth. Like, especially a young person who is curious, artistic and wants to understand the social mechanisms for gaining control, but it also brings them understanding on empathetic level, and in fact, they just want a freedom.

Dantalion is within each person because he’s also the part of mind and the whole world is the mind. He has insight into the web of thoughts of each person and the connection between them. It’s like you can see it through his book or the mirror with whom he reflex your own face symbolically - that might be the symbol of empathy and he shows similitude of each person and all people. No matter who you are, you’re a part of people in their feelings and even thoughts in some way. You might feel different or be different, but there will always be relations that connect you to other people, same your own uniqueness in society.

Heh, I spoke a bit.

5 Likes

What’s this mean? Sit and wait? Meaning like do nothing to help the results along? Or like with offerings? (I’m not slow, I just overthink things I believe :smiling_face:)