Dantalion tips (and everything that you need to know about him)

I won’t start a new thread about Dantalion because he refuses to accept my offer of public acknowledgement. I am currently working with Amon to help me with my relationship with my son’s father. During my meditation yesterday, I felt Dantalion trying to come to me. I asked Amon if it would offend him if I worked with another spirit to assist, and he said it was perfectly fine, but to be careful because all spirits aren’t alike and to make sure I pick one that will truely assist me and won’t hurt me. I asked if it was ok to work with Dantalion and asked for him to give me a sign. A few hours later, I happened to come across a box of dandelion tea while browsing a website, which I never knew existed because I don’t drink tea. I saw it as a sign.

Today I meditated while in my office, did the same ritual I did to try to connect with Amon, but this time with Dantalion. He came to me as a very, VERY stern man. He was holding a mug of hot tea. He sat down, crossed his legs, dipped the tea bag a few times and immediately told me what I was doing wrong, what I need to do in order to be happy not just with my target, but with myself and life in general. He told me to hold my head high, be proud of who I am, and to never let anyone steal my joy. I tried to offer him public acknowledgement on this site because this is where I found out about him, but he said he didn’t want me to acknowledge him in this way, I’m to offer peace and love to my son’s father, as Amon told me. I’m not allowed to go into detail about if he’s working with me or not, because he strictly told me to keep the details between us. He then waved me off, not dismissing me, but because I was interrupting his tea time. I laughed and he stopped drinking his tea and asked why was I laughing? I humbly apologized, told him I wasn’t laughing at him, I was laughing because I do the exact same thing when I don’t want to be bothered. He then told me he was trying to take a break and would I mind letting him go back to his tea and waved me off again. He said we can talk later and that was it. I’m looking forward to connecting with him again.

12 Likes

Amon was the one who told me that I should work with Dantalion first. So yes, they could work with each other. Ever since I contacted Marquis Amon, I felt a sense of relief, it was like he was saying “everything would be alright” and then redirected me to Grand Duke Dantalion.

6 Likes

He is the mighty Duke Dantalion and I love him. When he first came to me he was cold and authoritative, not quite demanding or rude, but wanted to make sure I knew he didn’t mess around. As time went on, he became so loving, and always makes sure to let me know that I can trust him, to have faith in his abilities. He gave me a timeline of when something would happen (which recently passed) and I’m mind-blown at how it came to pass. I cried once during a time I evoked him, because I was so heartbroken over my target and I quickly apologized for appearing weak. He told me it was ok to cry, and it made him happy that I showed him genuine pain and emotion. He never accepts or asks for anything from me in return except for me to continuously offer love and peace to my target no matter what. I saw yesterday what he meant by that and am still just blown away.

12 Likes

Glad you were building your relationship with him. Yes, when he appeared to me at first, he seems to be “cold” as well. Reminded me of someone I approached when I was in college that ended as my best bud at the moment.

2 Likes

And, when is his tea time, so I know when NOT to bother him? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @LuvAndras78 :wave::blush: I don’t know when his tea time is exactly, but if you interrupt him while he’s taking a break, he’ll let you know.

3 Likes

thank you all for sharing this information, I was invoking Asmodai for 5 days straight then Dantalion came to me in a dream and showed me he was the right one to help me on that goal, but Im not sure if I’ve been invoking him in the right way, i don’t see clear progress on what i asked, I’ll try with a more elaborated ritual

1 Like

The ritual may not be the problem but your intent/petition, maybe its because it’s too specific and it could’ve been so vague or probably its not that realistic that’s why you’re not seeing any progress. As I know him, Dantalion is really particular with the intent.

3 Likes

Update on that, Dantalion realy helped me out but in a different way, I didn’t got what I asked but something better

4 Likes

@Sha.

I loved your writing. I will call the Grand Duke. Thank you.

2 Likes

You welcome :sunflower: You can always pm if you have any questions ~

2 Likes

@Sha Sorry, I could send you a PM.

Do Amon and Dantalion refer people to one another often? I’ve run into a few comments that touch on that. But maybe some demons work better together than others?

I don’t really understand the question. You mean them making people hook up? Yes, anything love related.

1 Like

I guess I meant if you’re summoning one (for example Amon) but Dantalion was a better choice to finish what you needed to get done, would Amon refer you to Dantalion? I worded my question super weirdly.

Yes, they’ll refer you to other demon to team up.

2 Likes

I was just looking at the sigil for Dantalion and said his name out loud a few times. Seconds later, I felt a palpable, pleasant tingling all over my body, but especially in places where I have the worse aches and pain (like my lower back, neck, etc.). I immediately felt better and very relaxed. I also felt genuine gratitude at such a quick and palpable, helpful response.

3 Likes

I would love it if you would do that with King Paimon, even I read other topics about King Paimon they are never well detailed and well done like your way of writing or knowledge.

2 Likes

Thank you ~ I’m not really into work with king Paimon honestly, so I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to know or experience the whole relation/work to share with others, and what I know, If I would, he wouldn’t probably even let me to.

He’s very selective and prefers to keep some info about him for yourself only, so that’s only you who can experience him as he is in personal work. I can tell you, he’s rather famous, so you can find many blogs, topics or sites devoted for him and gather information, but most of them are prolly written in more “royal-team” perception, showing his face as a king, and not really what he is yet behind it - and I think he rather doesn’t want to be perceived without the crown for the general. Another story is when you open yourself for him and I think he awaits for it mainly.

There are some people here who work with him regularly and have deep connection like SoliMar or Lux_Tenebris, these ladies also made some interesting topics about king Paimon, worthy to see I think.

6 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @Sha :grinning:

1 Like