Dantalion tips (and everything that you need to know about him)

I love working with Dantalion, but I am hearing impaired and as I speak, but I have some audios, force me to speak to you with Dantalion? help me . thank you

1 Like

Excuse me, is this the same spirit named Dantaylion?

I contacted him months ago, was an accident, he presented himself as a business man.

I respectfully told him my error, and the response was: Ok, then made my time worth, I’m here now.

A little bit awkward, a diplomatic encounter.

1 Like

time is money. that’s the lesson. lol. you wasting dantalion’s time. haha

1 Like

I’m slightly confused right now.

I tried contacting Dantalion, I think a couple of months ago, I asked for help and offered something. I got a really clear ‘NO’ as reply in a dream, which to me feels as a response to what I offered and it didn’t leave any other room for interpretation. So yesterday… I did another attempt of contact with a different approach and I offered something else, I stated something like ‘I’ll give you a nice wine, I’ll give you chocolate, if you want I’ll even crochet you a blanket’. Which felt a bit silly, but I blurted it out because it was what was going on in my head.

And now my dream was… more vague but the amount of blankets in my dream are giving me the idea that he accepts me making a blanket… :thinking:

That, ór he thought it was really friggin’ funny and is messing with my head. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dantalion from my experience dose not like to work with anyone else lol

1 Like

He has one other color but dont let it out out to to many people

It seems your account is kinda suspended, so the full discussion with you doesn’t have sense here, but I will answer your personal insights in order to not leave chaos here for others ok.

Okay, please read again -

Yes, Dantalion is related to night and you can summon him at night, as I mentioned in my old post. Also, he is the spirit that tends to appear during the morning hours - it’s my common experience with him, as well as experience I heard from other people. If you have the constant relationship with the spirit, the time when you summon them is not that much strictly important - it is when that’s your first formal invocation or your personal agreement with the spirit.

When it comes to night, really most occultist tend to work at this time because the atmosphere is more personal and senses are increased, so any magick work during the night is usually more comfortable to perform and more common.
If it doesn’t match your personal experience and Dantalion tends to appear to you only at night, then that’s the way he speaks to you, but can speak to others differently. Some spirits are very strict but most are changeable towards people and situations, I noticed.

Okay, what “known” information do you mean? One from goetia, occult books - if yeah, which one exactly, from occult blogs, maybe websites?

The thing is, each spiritual experience with spirits written in books/blogs or wherever is a personal experience of the author in some way. I read really much info about Dantalion from many sources, including books and any info contains contradictory or different aspects of the spirits or kinda different opinions, especially when it comes to planets/aspects/zodiacs (maybe except that one copied million times from jos site lol) So, yes, we can talk about commonly “known” information if you select a specific source we can focus on, then that’s not a problem to me at all.

If you want me to mention some potential complex associations from other authors or sources, then that’s it:

And here’s my personal opinion - Spirits are very complex and I believe it’s hard to label them with specific dates or influences, because their aspects might be different and complex. I encourage people to seek and learn from own experiences, feeling the spirit fully as they come to them. If astrology is an important part of your practice, then I encourage choosing the aspects that speak to you on intuitive level. Personally, Pisces to me is alright, but I don’t pay much attention on it, because for me Dantalion is more that this.

Exactly. You can associate the spirit with many colors.
Personally I somehow don’t feel much green when it comes to Dantalion, maybe a dark green tho. I can feel much purple, black, indigo, blue, gray and red, but purple is always the strongest to me and I chose purple candles.

Some people might feel a bit different colors in spirits, it really depends how spirits themselves approach the individual and how their mind filters it. Don’t label spirits in strict way because they are much more than we usually think.

2 Likes

I agree with @Jizz
He is often chosen to work with different spirits related to love/sex stuff in more formal way of working, I think that’s usually not a problem when it comes to group workings. But Dantalion from my experience is kinda an “individualist type” and prefers to work with the person alone, when he is not disturbed by other spirits and can use his more specific and personal tools for working with a person. Doesn’t like to be disturbed or maybe he just likes to have full attention idk.

That is always my impression and what I noticed, I also often hear of situations when he comes by order or recommendation of other goetic or infernal spirits, but it’s more in a way of letting him work alone. Tho, don’t block yourself on potential working with many spirits including Dantalion, because there can be a reason their union would just work better for you or they choose it like that for your good.

2 Likes

When someone cares enough about the craft that others are working to be this detailed, it became apparent and there was no doubt in my mind that 1) I was right to want to work with Dantalion 2) I really needed to become a part of this.

Thank you, Sha.

its duke dantalion NOTdandfalion please show respect thanks

Please stop trying to tell people what to do or how to approach a spirit. If you don’t like how someone addresses a spirit, that’s your problem, not theirs. Using a demon’s title or rank is not mandatory.

Are you going to also tell EA Koetting or Gordon Winterfield to say King Paimon, instead of just saying Paimon?

3 Likes

my apologies I am not your enemy nor here trying to belittle you or bash you I meant no disrespect disregard my comment and go about your day ill let you find out your way and just worry about myself have a great day HAIL DUKE DANTALION

I’ve had an attunement with Dantalion. Now by simply saying his name, I can channel his energy and manipulate it (similar to Reiki). Prefixing his title is not necessary. He responds quite well. However, if one feels the need to use the title then by all means.

2 Likes

Hey, thank you so much for your very informative post! It actually helped me to pluck the courage and seek contact with the Duke. I feel his personality is in some way close to my heart so I was eager to work with him but also anxious.

My first contact with Dantalion was to submit a petition to his attention.
At first when I had just completed the calling I felt nothing (unlike with other Goetic Spirits), but I did begin to feel some kind of presence, only it was vague, detached. I felt I was being observed, I felt that my words were being acknowledged but no comment was being made. I offered my usual welcome into my space, and he seemed to appreciate it, but with formality and detachment. So I just kept it brief and made my request. I would say the Duke seemed to me very formal but indeed present. It would seem he truly does like to keep silent, although this was my very first contact with him.
But then, when I closed the ritual, I started feeling as if I was being scrutinized, as if my heart was being weighed. I felt surrounded by an inquisitive presence that was observing me, reading me, and felt a sting in my chest. It was as if someone was actively peering into me to see what I am made of. I was being examined and considered.
As it usual for me, after a couple minutes this post-ritual feeling faded, and everything went back to normal.

I feel all this pretty much matches the picture of Dantalion usually agreed upon.
Is it correct? Would you say my attempt to contact him was successful? Thanks!!

2 Likes

Dude relax I corrected myself and realized I shouldn’t have said anything and just minded my own business it would be another thing if I kept at it and was just trying to start arguments and troll but I’m not so for you to tell me anything is ridiculous I don’t care if you kick me out or ban me that’s on you manny apology should have been proof that I was out of line but I guess it makes you feel better to tell me what I already know anyway my intentions weren’t bad in any way and my reason for being here isn’t to troll or be a keyboard gangster and my opinion to how anyone or thing should be said or spoken about shouldn’t be anyone’s concern but mine bc it’s MY OPINION and I am entitled to that but I do understand there’s a place and time for everything and my comment should have never left my mind and sent across the keyboard I’ll mind my own business next time and you do the same that is unless I’m crossing any lines I shouldn’t or breaking any stated rules until then you have every right to intervene and call me out but there’s no need in this case bc I had already attempted to resolve the issue or at minimum diffuse any shenanigans

1 Like

Don’t take it the wrong way or in the wrong hole man much respect to you and yours have a great day buddy :+1:

1 Like

What’s your point here my friend, please? :smiley:

1 Like

Idk to be honest I’m lost in the sauce

1 Like