Custom king paimon painting

Custom King paimon painting a friend did for me <3

52 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty impressive, @mrbungle, check it out

5 Likes

Wow! That is very beautiful, I love the colors. :smiley:

6 Likes

Glad you guys like it , I’ve been working with King Paimon for well over a year and a half by this point and I wanted to have something special made for him.

3 Likes

Very cool. :+1:

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool tbh as it’s rather unique and I’d probably never have guessed which demon it was without the sigil and you saying so- because of all the vibrant colors and details.

2 Likes

It’s so damn gorgeous do you mind scanning it with your phone ?

3 Likes

Incredible work!

3 Likes

Love it! Is beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Beautiful. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

King Paimon looks really epic in this artwork!

1 Like

Cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see a lot of king paimon, but know nothing of him, why does he seem to be the favorite of a lot of people?

2 Likes

Alot of people say he’s good for beginners as a “starting point”. He’s very patient but demands respect, which is mutual. King Paimon is also very talented in many ways and can help in many areas of life

3 Likes

I see, thx.

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who saw this and interacted !!

That’s beautiful!!

Cool! That looks great. I am sure he will enjoy it.

Update: Last night I introduced this painting to King paimon - He knew about its existence LOL but I wanted to give him some offering along side it and talk about going about the 2nd part of our working- im in a pact with king paimon - one more year as of now
1 red candle
1 green candle
1 white candle
1 Francene myrrh
I played the music i made with king paimon ( while staring into the painting ) and since it has the sigil on it - its an open gateway waiting to be tapped into - Multiple times the painting would flash - King paimon would shapeshift with the painting as i’d get lost in my vision of gazing into it
At one point my red candle shot up this littlie spark out of NO WHERE I was like WOOOOOO
That was fucking crazy LMFAO mind you its like 1 am and everybody in my house is sleepping
Guess no one heard me - or cared haha
But I had a weird and awesome experience with this painting

3 Likes

Indeed an open gateway.

If you can astral project, you can go into the painting to enter his realm!

I would make sure that he knows yur coming first to get his ok or even help to do so. :+1:

1 Like