Cursing demons and gods

Does anyone have any tips on cursing gods and demons?
As in things that would only apply to cursing them and not people.
What demons or gods can help with these types of curses?
Trying to find out any way that i could modify my curses to have more effect against them specifically. Theres probably something i havent thought of so far, so any information on curses of this type would be appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go to their plane and attack them, if you are more skilled you will win.

2 Likes

Yeah ive done that already and won but then they agreed to leave me alone but cursed me then i removed it and got cursed again so now im cursing back. Attacking them only does so much.

Just to note, Gods and demons plane isnt the astral. So going there does nothing really in fighting them.

However, depending on the Deity or Demon you can use their sigil, or a hymn geared towards it, or the aid of another entity, cursing a God or Demon is the same as cursing a human.

4 Likes

I send my astral double to do it for me, so it goes wherever they are. I usually use vizualisation alone but i will use the sigil this time thanks. Its a personal fight so no other diety will get involved. I also have to fight alone in spiritual fights unless ive teamed up with other demons or gods against a common enemy, i also have to rely completely on my own protection too. Yeah it is basically the same there is just a few differences with them being immortal and in another realm. Just seeing if there is anything i havent thought of yet.

I read that Satan can take care of things like that. I know that there is alot of controversy on that name. But for me he is the one that i call my Father.
:first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

yeah the astral is where the Gods visit but not where they reside. sending your astral body wont get much done unless the deity is visiting the astral the same ā€˜timeā€™ you are. Although, youā€™re right most Gods wonā€™t team up with things like that as many pantheons as far as I know wonā€™t disrupt their ā€˜peaceā€™ for that, itā€™s the same as here pantheons are similar to countries, theyre not going to get involved in a fight that could trigger a war for one individual.

Gods are semi immortal just as demons and angels and such are, they can die and reincarnate just as we do, they simply do not age after a while.

However, in terms of cursing what all have you tried?

2 Likes

Once you initiate through a particular realm for example ā€œthaumielā€ you could send your astral double there to attack one of the demons that reside there if you have empowered it to the point it is capable of such things. Even so most beings will always have some presence within the astral realm at all times and would probably come to fight anyway. If they didnt meet a human for a fight they would probably be seen as weak by other demons or gods maybe, im not sure but i think they are obligated to fight for some reason, ive never not been able to fight one so far. Im not entirely sure how it all works i have just trained my astral double to do these things and it tells me what happens and i check with my guides or spirits involved. I cant say i understand it all yet only what i have experienced so far.
Ive only placed one curse on a being so far and it was just a fairly normal curse really, i do things a little differently to most though. All i did was fill myself with as much anger, rage and power that i could, focused on them whilst speaking in tongues for about an hour, just channeling all that energy straight into them. I did invoke my personal metagod too as well as the entity i am an incarnation of.
Im at a point in my path where all attack and defence is left to me alone, except curses when entities will help if they agree with what i am doing.
I understand gods can ā€œbe killedā€ as we would say in human terms but they would simply be leaving this universe and not truly be dead and could return at a later date. I cant say i understand it properly as it all gets rather complicated.
What do you mean by ?

as in reincarnate as gods? i didnt know gods aged or how they would except simply as a measurement of time. I dont think they would reincarnate as people as most of them already have 1 or more human incarnations already here.(thats also a confusing topic, i understand how it works but it would need a small book to adaquately explain it)

1 Like

Father satan <3
I could ask for his guidance, thats a good idea, i have to do the curse alone though.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not exactly the same thing I mean, astral realms and metaphorical realms of Kabbalah and Qliphothic correlate to a degree but the plane say Zeus, Lucifer, Bael, etc reside on is neither of those.

But no, they die just as humans would, they would be dead as we would be dead if we got shot right here and now. They would reincarnate just as we would as whatever we reincarnate as. Many of us have lived human lives and nonhuman lives, A God is killed, a Demon is killed, they will go through the same process.

3 Likes

Sounds like a joke 10/10 a deity will ruin your life , ask another deity to defend you

1 Like

From what i know each sphere or realm is a realm that exists within the astral plane and the demons of each sphere reside within their respective sphere so if i wanted to find lucifuge rofocale i would go to Satariel and he would be there. I did some divination and asked an archangel about this they said it is what would happen if they were to be killed but its not really possible in reality especially with actual dieties, they would have to just not defend themselves in anyway for it to be possible. So basically it is possible but the chances are very small and it would probably happen in some way we cant quite understand. However it would be possible for lower beings like humans that had ascended that were not very strong.
From what i understand all gods are is energy with consciousness attached on a very basic level so the consciousness would have to be removed from the energy in order for it to die, it couldnt really be destroyed as energy is just transformed but then again there is probably a way for it to happen that we just cant understand as humans.

Astral=mental plane/ realm of imagination; collective unconscious which is why they visit it. The astral allows a definite connection to the dreamscapes everyone as the collective unconscious.

But no, Gods are not just ā€œenergy with consciousness attachedā€ they are living beings like us. They can be killed, they can reincarnate, and they can do it all over again if they so chose to. We as humans have varying levels of understanding things, some of us cannot understand some things while some of us can. We as a race will never be grouped into a ā€œweā€ mentality on whether a single person fails to understand something over another.

2 Likes

This is why i donā€™t post here oftenā€¦ everything is just a joke or a larp to people that dont understand or are not willing to accept everyone experiences a different path in different ways. This is why i kept my post short, to the point and avoided any uneccessary detail. Maybe one day you will be in this position. Is this forum not meant for sharing experiences most people would not beleive? The website is called become a living god and is about becoming more powerful than them, but when it comes to cursing or fighting a god, omg that must be a joke no one can do that!! If you are at a certain place on your path it is nothing more than a minor hinderance. You should do more alchemy and you would realsie this is actually quite an easy place to get to if you know what you are doing, anyone can acheive this it is not too difficult if you put the time and effort into your spiritual practice along with determination.
I bet this post gets removed too just like my method of evocation i posted which i use everyday and works well.
I thought id find people here going through similar things but i guess il just keep everything to myself from now on. Well i did find one person and they were told they made a pact with a parasite and were tricked yet every single thing they asked for happened in about 2 weeks.

1 Like

Oh no, actually, it means that we should realize our potential and thats it.It doesnt mean edgy ass naruto episodes. (No offense to Naruto watchers out there)

5 Likes

We disagree on this then, maybe as i experience more my opinion will change. I didnt disagree it wasnt possible for them to reincarnate i just said it was very unlikely, how many gods have you heard of reincarnating as humans and ceasing to be a god? Consciousness + energy is a living being just like us, we just have a body too.

Iā€™ve heard many Gods reincarnating, otherwise I would not say it. They cease to be Gods in flesh, but their souls remain such. So you basically are agreeing and disagreeing with extra steps ontop of it. On their plane they are of the flesh as we are of the flesh on our plane but they can transition here and be of this planeā€™s ā€œfleshā€ so at the end of the day youā€™re saying exactly what I am saying.

Actually anyone can fight a God or curse a God, but whether or not you can defend yourself against them retaliating is a different story all together. Anyone who plans to fight a Deity has to be prepared, Deities arenā€™t invincible but they are going to be hard as hell to defeat.

Thereā€™s many posts of people claiming to have defeated their Yahweh as well.

2 Likes

Arenā€™t the ascended masters technically gods in their own way? How would they be any different then us trying to ā€œachieveā€ godhood? Iā€™m not trying to question things too much, but if we are capable of inflicting harm to gods why couldnā€™t the ascended masters?

3 Likes

Our potential is becoming a living god thoughā€¦ What about all the ascended masters throughout time? So it doesnt mean what it says at all? maybe they should rename it thenā€¦ i dont watch tv so i dont know what naturo is. its not exactly edgy to realise your potential. Everyone has that potential, it doesnt mean they will reach it but it doesnt mean you shouldnt try.

1 Like

Ascended master saint germain is said to have become an angel of the violet ray(met him and he does have violet angel wings), not a God. Jesus was considered in some beliefs an ascended master/angel of Michaelā€™s ray, so while ā€œascensionā€ to some is becoming a different race and in some ways itā€™s true. Doesnā€™t exactly mean, that just because people join a forum called become a living God means that they will automatically become one, a handful of people here are seeking to find what their soul was, while some are seeking to become titled Gods, thereā€™s a plethora of paths.

3 Likes