Cursing demons and gods

No need to confuse what I am saying, I just said, Koetting never included killing a god in the meaning of Balg, that was how you understand it. Well its fine for me and I believe deities can get hurt.

Yeah i agree with what you are saying. i didnt mean to say otherwise, im not sure which part of what i wrote could be interpreted that way.

Im not trying to kill one just curse one back. My interpretation of balg is ā€œbecome a living godā€ but then again im probably autistic.

Probably.

I think many have took the balg and molded it to their own ideals

Maybe its just a misunderstanding as this subject gets to complex to be explained properly in sush short spaces. its hard to explain but gods already have human incarnations so if enki was killed in god form he would already have a piece of his soul here on earth living here. Its gets to complicated for me to explain.
All i did was build myself up through alchemy, you can make your aura strong enough to take their attacks without too much of an issue, all they are doing is blasting you with horrible energy in most attacks. we also have kundalini which the gods do not. They would probably be able to do more damage but they arent going to waste loads of energy by attacking you for a day straight just to damage your aura enough to hurt you more. This is probably why they choose to curse me this time.Its hard to give it a valid explanation really but its just energy interacting and gods really are not as strong as people think they are. Many people probably have fought yahweh off hes the strongest ive been attacked by i just felt horrible pain all over my body and felt nauseas and really bad head ache. Its really not as fantastical as people make out the worst thing that happens to you is you feel incredibly ill have your energy bodies broken and then pass out for a few hours. Ive knocked myself out with energy several times during alchemical magic and you start to build up huge tolarance to energy after a while, especially if you work on your energy bodies, aura and kundalini.

1 Like

is that a problem for you?

Nah man, I am just being sarcastic.Seriously.

Iā€™ve personally just took the route of putting years into energy manipulation and aura manipulation, shielding and such. However, most of my fights with entities have been through simple spars as Iā€™ve spent more time making bonds for political reasons within the etheric/spiritual plane.

2 Likes

Yeah thats sort of how they fight in most cases, im not entirely sure what is going on as i cant actually see spirits yet i can hear them, sense energy really well and intuitively see or know whats going on whilst asking my guides. What i usually experience is being blasted with awful energy that destroys my aura and makes me feel incredibly sick but now ive built up my aura its not that bad at all. I usually just put my hands out and absorb most of the energy through my kundalini it sort of feels like electricity going through my arms and my muscles feel like im holding a weight.
How can we tell if they use the same amount of force on us both?
its all really hard to quantify and i think past lives have a lot to do with things also as well as many other factors.For example when working with qlippothic demons they were much more friendly with me that what i saw was normal for most people and it turns out i worked with them a lot throughout multiple previous incarnations.
i also went into the spiritual realm with a similar mindset, i tried to make friends with as many as possible but in the end i ended up with enemies. I learnt i could fight them so now i just attack them if they disrespect me. After a while demons and gods will see you as equal to them and you make friends with them if you prove yourself, its quite likely you experience something similar to that
I beleive half the secret is the fact that humans can be stronger than gods with the right alchemical transformations and energy work. we have a kundalini that the gods do not which holds a lot of power when built up and thats why almost every spiritual paradigm including chrstianity refers to it in some way or another. its not even that hard to become immortal but i dont speak about a lot of what i have acheived or done because id be called a larp and.im happy keeping it to myself anyway, i just expected the people on this forum that most likely beleive the books published by balg would think a little before shouting joke or larp at anyone else that has had experiences similar but not nearly as spectacular as those in the books, its not hard to ask a pendulum or some quick divination to be able to tell in most cases that people arent lying.
I wish you well on your political endevours in the spiritual realm.

1 Like

I hear there are entire armies of autistic magicians on the internet looking for people that have a problem with autistic people.

3 Likes

What exactly are you trying to do here? Kill off a spirit or something? I wouldnā€™t be surprised if many spirits have ā€œdied offā€ from losing all their followers, so maybe read some history about the jihads and crusades and other religious wars (cause those totally werenā€™t just for political power). If you just want to feel like a big tough guy then astral project or something and have a tussle with a projection of whatever being will make you feel big and bad.

Not gonna lie, I find it pretty ironic that someone wanting to ā€œcurse a demonā€ is complaining about larpers. If you donā€™t like a spirit then just banish or tell it to fuck off, itā€™s really not that difficult.

I understand that this is the occult and the occult is pretty weird, but I think people tend to anthropomorphize spirits a lot and get these really larpy ideas going. Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s what youā€™re doing, but even if you arenā€™t then someone is probably going to read this and start bombastically proclaiming themselves to be this or that cause they totally slayed this demon one time when in reality theyā€™re just having baseless power fantasies.

I donā€™t mean to invalidate your experiences, and as you say, larpers will larp, but honestly I think thereā€™s often a thinner line between effective magickal process and larping than people like to admit, including myself.

2 Likes

Id like to meet this army someday. No sarcasm and in all seriousness.

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

No im defending myself the demon already cursed me twice.
There are plenty of spirits with no followers at all, there is energy to be had everywhere.
Nope i donā€™t need to feel anything at all i was just asking a question, it appears this was the wrong place to ask.
When a demon attacks you banishing and telling it to fuck off doesnt do anything apart from getting rid of it for a few minutes. Banishing is simply clearing the energy around you it doesnt stop whatever is there from just coming back afterwards, the room isnt suddenly permanently protected from all energy and spirits.
The further you go down your path the more like a larper you will sound to anyone who hasnt experienced similar things. The spiritual world is just like a computer game there is so many in existance that are basically spiritual concepts turned into games. Isnt the astral plane rather like a video game?
I could claim to be a lot of things but i have no reason to as i know myself what i am and no one else needs to know, i am validated by myself (higherself) and only myself.
Im saying that this forum in my experience just calls people larpers straight away if they dont understand whats happening or they dont beleive what the person has done is possible in their opinion without even thinking abouting it, doing any research, using their intuition or doing any divination first. One of my first posts was a simple method of evocation that i use everyday thats very effective but is quite hard to get the hang of at first but i was called a larp and the entire post was removed when i was simply trying to help people.
Anyway im deleting my account now if i post anymore information about my journey i might put some things on youtube or make a website to help people, i certainly am not after online recognition, just being able to share some experiences with and guide other like minded people.

1 Like

I like to give advice to people here for a variety of reasons, and because this is a relatively small community other people tend to follow suit and do so in a similar style that I do. Iā€™m probably inflating my sense of importance, but Iā€™ve seen many come and go over time, and the culture tends to revolve around those who post often.

Places like this tend to attract people caught up in ridiculous delusions, and when I encounter these people I sometimes (key word being sometimes) act rather harshly, in my opinion for their own good. They usually just double-down on their delusional beliefs, but sometimes it snaps them out of it (or at least helps other readers), and I donā€™t exactly have the time, desire, or cooperation to gradually ease into their beliefs and unwind their delusions like an actual good therapist would. This harshness is then witnessed by others, who take it upon themselves to act like this towards everyone because it makes them feel righteous and superior to be mean on the internet, and people tend to just copy other peopleā€™s behaviors because thatā€™s how humans work.

And fair enough on the banishing point. For more persistent spiritual attacks (which Iā€™m going to say would likely be coming from someone throwing around curses), spirits known for their protective abilities would be prudent to summon. Archangel Michael is the classic example, but I know many other angels and demons who can cancel curses and attacks and whatnot.

Iā€™m sorry if I was an ass for no reason to you, and itā€™s unfortunate that you were met with such a reception. I understand your desire to help people in these matters, I really do, but if you want to get down in the muck and not just present information one-way youā€™re going to have to work with people who are mostly set in their ways and extremely resistant to change, and many who canā€™t spell or form semi-coherent thoughts. Thatā€™s just the way it is, at least here. When I first joined there was an extremely anti-semitic and anti-Christian presence that often talked about taking violent action in the real world, and every other post was about death curses. Iā€™m proud to say that I am the reason that changed. I enjoy the work, but I can see why not everyone would.

And last night a part of one of my dreams was like an FPS game that I was both playing and within, so that was fun. The rest was a strange dream narrative, per usual. This one got a little inception-y, but alas I did not become lucid. Still a good time, though.

1 Like

You could always make a journal since itā€™s against the rules to really analyze someoneā€™s journal, but anything outside of a journal can be debated about here.

I admit I am a person who will call extreme things delusional or when someone claims theyre multiple entities along with fictional character type stuff, however cursing a god or demon isnā€™t really a delusional thing itā€™s a very possible action.

1 Like