CURSE-like spells to break down the target’s mind and will?

I know people here usually claim it’s better to do light approach towards love spells and such as anything that’s too much or really messed with one’s free will is a “curse” of sorts. And well, I do agree with that.

But what are the most effective spells that are… extreme and curse-like, intended to drive the target almost into madness? Obsession and domination type of almost energetic enslavement

Note that this isn’t aimed for some normal person or done in attempt to get a relationship with someone, more so to get revenge on egotistical/dishonest player types and such. That do deserve to be driven…. Well, mad.

1 Like

The intranquil spirit spell springs to mind albeit it never worked for me.

Edit: While typically considered a love spell to make the target mad until they come back to you it is more traditionally thought of as a curse because it drives someone mad until they come back

2 Likes

Isn’t that more for reconciliation? AFAIK it stops working once the target contacts you anyway

No it’s traditionally thought of as a curse because it drives the target mad until they come back to you. I’ve edited my original post to make that clearer.

Normally it’s recommended that a honey or sweetening spell is used after for reconciliation

We’re already been over this, and you a;ready know all the obsession spells, love spell, Intranquil Spirit spell, and none of them are working. There’s no special one we were hiding under the counter for a special occasion.

It doesn’t even mater which one you use: the juice for it, the will and energy, come from you, and it sounds like, it’s proven that you’re not as strong as him, so he can resist and break the spells.

Based on your other posts wit this person, you’re also still changing your mind about what you want, so you have not resolved internal conflicts and that will screw up the magcik too.

Thirdly, you’ve picked a curse with VERY specific outcome that you know has failed before, with no real path to manifestation.

I think you’re on the right track wit this thread, and looking to remove this obsession from you, since it seems to be talking a lot of your energy but not giving you a return on that investment.

The only reason I didn’t post my “dissolve an attachment” poppet spell was because I thought you’d seen it already. But I’ll do that, it will bump it while also being on topic.

@Cyberpunk.Kitten already asked about it and we hashed that all in the context of the situation here:

@Mulberry my apologies I didn’t mean to re-post an answer that had already been provided previously

1 Like

I am on and off this forum as I still haven’t decided how to proceed with any of these spells. It’s not like I’m casting everything possible. Based on previous discussions etc. i have decided intranquil etc. probably would be useless as I don’t actually want to be with them or reconcile and that’s the intent of these spells. And most of these threads people simply shared “it didn’t work for me” etc.

I’m asking because… well, a lot of people here namely talk about demons or intranquil but there’s many hoodoo type spells as well as rune magick that are meant to be more baneful regards domination and obsession that I don’t see discussed here much. And I think if someone’s looking for general “nudge” love spells (which most threads pertain to) then they won’t get suggested these types of spells that are more mind control-like and heavier.

The guy I was complaining about in the past I have binding done on and well I don’t even want him to reconcile anymore, he did try to reach out to me in his own way eventually and is still talking about me 24/7. I blocked him today actually. I’m not stuck on some loser so many months later. I know my post history looks odd especially because I discuss other types of magick mostly on Facebook but it’s not like I’m fixating on something that isn’t working or whatever.