CULT CLASSICS SERIES: Order Now In Paperback - Receive A FREE Kindle eBook

I would suggest you do them top to bottom. It will allow you to travel across his entire life. An aware person can identify his personal transmutations with every text. His first few possess that classic, demonic, black magick aesthetic, e.g., Works of Darkness, and he becomes more psychedelic and mystical as he enters Questing After Visions and Ipsissimus. And then he marries those two worlds together—magick and mysticism—in The Book of Azazel. In this sense, you study a biography of his personal life in this Complete Works. @4Eyes

13 Likes

Thanks for the response @Timothy!

3 Likes

Thanks @Timothy , I’ve been pining over a number of these Titiles and can’t wait untill I am ready to purchase and apply to my magickal ascent.
Rep Rep the L.H.P :smiling_imp::slight_smile:

Praise Lucifer!

Books that were once the cost of a “King’s Ransom” are now affordable!

No more shitty bootleg PDF’s! No more expensive hardbacks!

Now you don’t have to spend your entire tax return on a book! Or, refinance and mortgage your home to afford a book!

Brothers and Sisters of the occult, Azazel and Belial have opened up a gateway to knowledge! I’m going to take advantage of this opportunity ASAP!

Thank you, Timothy and EA!

10 Likes

But what if you have already sold your soul for a king’s ransom in order to buy the books previously? :thinking:

I feel a bit miffed about that. I mean, can’t the spirits see the future? :wink:

7 Likes

Finally, EA finally bought a printing machine. Now I can afford to buy his books without selling a kidney or someone else soul!

6 Likes

yeah!!!

1 Like

Wish I had $200 for these… been planning to do some money magick anyways…

2 Likes

Seriously, my wallet is so much happier

2 Likes

Hello Timothy, great effort and a fantastic opportunity to have those books!,

Could you please comment if we could have also “The Nine Demonic Gatekeepers” in this kind of format?, I really think and feel would be grandiose

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Axia! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Purchased my copy of the Complete works today. Can’t wait to start my journey.

5 Likes

Oh that is awesome, and Necromantic Sorcery Bainful magic, Hail Lucifer Amaymon Hail Helheim.

2 Likes

Hey @DarkestKnight, True say son, I feel ya on that one, I’m in Canada’s west coast…I think I paid 414.00$ for "the Lucifer chronicles " for my first purchase a year or two ago, the mastery video coarse series as well …To me $ is a means to obtain the valuable knowledge this website provides, but as a single 30 yr old male ,the process is extremely jarring leading up to, and weeks post purchase of the material I need, or dare say addicted to.
I love supporting this movement, forum, and all aspects included but fuck me it’s a wallet crusher. I guess anything worth having is difficult or abrasive to obtain one way if not another…But I still feel purchasing from here is beyond worth it considering the progress it has enabled me to obtain…feel me? Regardless $ is money, and my habit is to buy the cheapest or of any type of product I’m buying, this has changed due to my dedication to this place . Sorry that the occurrence played out as It did for ya bro. I’m sure in the future you will come up come up on the right side of things soon enough.:smiling_imp::wink:[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:27, topic:48379, full:true”]
But what if you have already sold your soul for a king’s ransom in order to buy the books previously? :thinking:

I feel a bit miffed about that. I mean, can’t the spirits see the future? :wink:
[/quote]

1 Like

I have the Complete Works arriving Monday. It has been asked what order to work the books, but within the Complete Works, is there a good order to work those books?

1 Like

The Complete Works follows EA’s development as a magician. You can work in whatever order you feel drawn to, though I would recommend starting with either Works of Darkness or Evoking Eternity.

4 Likes

Thanks for the input

1 Like

Hello, does anybody knows about the kindle copy of the paperbacks?, how does this works?

2 Likes

When you receive your copies, please let me know whether you like this new paperback and Kindle availability.

2 Likes

Will do