Crown chakra

Working with the chakra system at all is unnecessary lol

The OP asked if the Sahasrara was best for developing the perception of energies, and I just mentioned how it is traditionally the Muladhara that is developed first to open perception, that’s all.

Prior to the 19th century, the chakras weren’t even part of the Western Magical Tradition. Magicians developed their ability to sense and manipulate energies via their ritual practice so there are many ways to accomplish the OP’s goal.

3 Likes

Energy work can be just as effective as ritual practice. As you stated, there are different methods to achieve ones spiritual goals.

3 Likes

People seem to forget spirituality is a very personal, individual thing. What works for one will not work for another. One person might process and interpret the same energy or thing in quite different ways. That is why it is important, yet difficult to try and be as objective as possible on the path. To me, ritual practice is just another way of directing energy with different tools, and I use it to complement energy work.

A big part of energy work is healing and purging trauma from you energy body, which should not be brushed off lightly.

2 Likes

It depends on which energy spectrum your shooting for. They all have their own separate energies. What is it you want to feel. Solar plexus has you covered with instinct, roots got you covered with desires. I thought you got initiated into reiki, did they not cover the chakras?

1 Like

No I want to actually be sensitive to energy. Let’s say someone sends me energy. I want to feel it. I want to feel the texture and all

Also take a minute to check out this thread by @Encore19 about the chackras. As far as I can tell, utilizing the chackras is not just about “putting energy into them” - but also stabilizing the emotional states that each chackra represents, as those emotional imbalances is what is usually (as per my own experience) is what is blocking them, which maybe is what could cause things like this if you do it too fast:

Do the energy work, but also work to level out and stabilize the emotional states that each chackra represents, respectively, using meditation, mind work, physical exercise, and basically whatever works to put you in the right state.

And if I recall correctly, it’s the third eye chackra that is used for meta-perception and to see beyond the physical. The crown is more for… connecting with the universe as a whole, and universal love and understanding?

2 Likes

Well said. My practices are about more than just energizing chakras as you said, I was just throwing some basics out there. Blue energy helps heal but people should always do mindwork and break up negative thought patterns and the like.

2 Likes

Rather than futzing with this chakra or that chakra, pick up a copy of Robert Bruce’s book Energy Work, and learn his system of Tactile Imaging. If you actually do the exercises, they will greatly increase your sensitivity to energy.

2 Likes

I researched tactile imaging, and I realized that that is what i have been doing for a long time. Still no results.

You say the same thing about pretty much every bit of advice you have ever been given on this forum, so, frankly, I don’t believe you.

His system helped me, and I am incredibly insensitive to energies due to the HS shielding, but meh :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

maybe it won’t work for me. I plan on evoking a spirit to energize my nervous system to help feel it physically. I don’t know how that will turn out

This spirit, that spirit lol.I wish people would not be so lazy and worked their asses off.

maybe use alchemy to transmute the energy of my nervous system into higher vibrational energy

I have not called on a spirit in a very long time. Usually for magic, I use my own visualization

@anon84896414 For what reason you think nothing you do works?

I don’t know

Think harder.

1 Like

Maybe it is the j seals blocking me?

What does that mean?

J seals?