Crown chakra

Again, it depends. If you dont give your body enough time to acclimate to new energy you can seriously mess yourself up. A good friend more advanced than me had serious seizures for 6 months caused by pushing too hard too fast and not giving himself time to adjust.

1 Like

How much time do I need? If I cannot feel the energy, how would i know when I need to give time to adjust?

@anon84896414 I did something like this for a month, however at those times I neither did have the willpower or mental stability to contiune doing this.

@Ulfhednar44 Lol just as I was writing that! Those exercises triggered so much shit in me back then.

1 Like

There is no real timescale, its something you have to feel so to speak. If you start getting overwhelming surges of energy or emotion, thats a sign you might want to take a break. It can be a chilling sensation, a random outburst of emotion, or other such signs.

1 Like

This is what I am trying to get

Acutely sensing energies around you is different than feeling your own energy levels increasing.

1 Like

ā€œ Acutely sensing energies around you is different than feeling your own energy levels increasing.ā€

What do you mean and would you consider a pulsing sensation to be a high energy surge and if you feel that you should take a break ?

Also what technique do you use besides the park one to work with the chakras ?

1 Like

this

Ok. So it will pick up with my chakra work?

Ok well Iā€™m not familiar with the blue electric energy technique so How fo you do that one ?

1 Like

Not sure. Only he knows i guess

1 Like

Thereā€™s no such thing as a singular chakra being better to develop sensing and feeling energy because itā€™s not dependent on just the major chakras.

3 Likes

http://sumeriansociety.org/beginner.html

Aura cleansing. I will try to respond in full later when I have time.

2 Likes

Thanks saw that @AdamThoth had f D one one in void meditation to that seemed really nice u swear and that their are different version of it !

1 Like

There are different ways of doing things that still work. This just happens to be very potent meditation and energy work.

2 Likes

Great I try it thanks been looking for it for quite some time !

1 Like

The Mulahara chakra is said to be the door to perception. That is why it is traditionally developed first, according to the literature I have read. Unlocking it clears the way for everything else. Starting at the top leads to imbalance as the purer energies of the upper chakras are dirtied by the descent into the more material lower chakras.

I didnā€™t start at any chakra I just did my practice, sure a person can choose to work on a single chakra with the idea of getting there. However, I honestly find it unnecessary.

Working with the chakra system at all is unnecessary lol

The OP asked if the Sahasrara was best for developing the perception of energies, and I just mentioned how it is traditionally the Muladhara that is developed first to open perception, thatā€™s all.

Prior to the 19th century, the chakras werenā€™t even part of the Western Magical Tradition. Magicians developed their ability to sense and manipulate energies via their ritual practice so there are many ways to accomplish the OPā€™s goal.

3 Likes

Energy work can be just as effective as ritual practice. As you stated, there are different methods to achieve ones spiritual goals.

3 Likes