Crown chakra

Is crown chakra the best chakra to develop for feeling/sensing energy?

1 Like

You should develop all chakras in unison. An imbalance can cause serious issues.

4 Likes

How do you do them all in unison?

Pull down energy from the cosmos through each chakra to flush out any stagnant energy, then draw up earth energy into each chakra, vibrating the Bija mantras ten times as you do so.

3 Likes

So it is not recommended to focus on one at a time?

1 Like

Traditionally, the chakras are usually done one at a time, though there are exceptions. However, magicians are not yogis, and want the most bang for their buck, so to speak.

5 Likes

It is not reccommended. I’ve seen it happen before and all it does is bring on negative side effects if there is a chakra imbalance.

1 Like

I run electric blue energy through each chakra, doing my aura first and then go from the crown chakra and down each one consecutively. Do this for a few minutes each.

1 Like

Now it does depend on what we are talking about exactly. As far as developing/empowering chakras, you should do them all. When opening or using specific chakras, such as the third eye, you can work on one chakra.

1 Like

ok. I will try this. I was planning on working on each for about two hours per day. one chakra for each week.

I am trying to power them all up

Better to do them all in a single session. Split the chakras up evenly through the session. You can do it as much as you are comfortable with but it WILL cause energetic shifts that you need to take breaks to adjust to, so be patient when necessary.

1 Like

do you know which chakra helps people to feel energy more?

It will partially happen naturally as you develop your chakras but you should look into practicing Clairvoyance

1 Like

yes i am trying to do that

Ill give a brief method. Go out to a natural spot, a park or the like, sit next to a tree or some plants. Start with void meditation until you get into a bit of a trance. Then, reach out with your energy and try to “feel” whats around you. Focus on one thing at first, like a tree or flower. Try to let its energy show itself to you. As you get better you can branch out more.

2 Likes

ok

I think you should contiune doing it for all this year @anon84896414, 1 year, everyday for two hours, sounds really good.

1 Like

I would hope I’m not here in a year. scary thought

1 Like

Im hoping to get to a point where i can feel energy proficiently. After that I can supercharge myself

1 Like