Crossroads Deal

Your welcome. If you have any specific questions you can pm me

1 Like

Most people just can’t pinpoint the exact spirit of the crossroads from what I’ve seen. Some people say it’s celtic. Some say Voodoo. It really depends on where you look. I speculate it’s papalegba since the being visits you in real time. In this dimension. It’s hard for anyone to pull that off but he’s said to be able to do it. However that’s only a guess. Regardless their is an entity and you do have to give the being some kind of service in return so be aware of that. That’s all I really know, sorry.

1 Like

Guys you do not even know how long I’ve been trying to do this ritual. I’ve been looking for a crossroads in my neighborhood for this ritual, but it has failed every time. And it was not private. I always picked up bad places. do not do this ritual in a public park NO WAY . It’s just been doing it and everytime someone has disturbed me some drunk idiot, the homeless, the young people who went to fuck to the bushes or the security guard who flashed with his flashlight into my face and saw a young guy with a guitar in his hand …privacy is the most important thing for this type of ritual.

My friend and I are actually oddly enough attempting to pull this off and the best way to find an area to perform it for us has been to look for a map. Like not between the lines, i’m talking a physical paper or google map.

Since I’ve came back to the forum I encounter a weird situation.

Just yesterday I was driving back to work to pick up my wallet, which I forgot. Now, I’ve picked up my wallet and I’m heading back to through the same road and then a goat :goat: is standing right here.

So, I get out and walk towards the goat. As I walked towards the goat I say “hey there Lucifer, what are you doing here” Then it looks at me, let’s me get close to it and as I was about to touch it, it turns around and walks towards the building close the road there. So I follow it and it turns its head towards the entrance of the build and I decide to walk closer to the door way and stand there. Then it walked even closer to the doorway next to me.

Alought this was very curious to me as to a goat making some sort of contact with me I just needed up leaving it and heading on my way to pick my father up from the hospital.

What are your thoughts on this???

If anyone has actual advice and step by step guide, I would be down to actually give this a try…honestly I’ve been really low and feel like I got nothing to loose so why not lol

1 Like

Hello prynce I would like to know more because I want to ask Papa Legba for help in my musical career but as I reading here he probably will not be the one who would help me With my Wish…:cry:

This reminds me for a incatation from rite for power which sounds like that (original is not English):
"Black way, crossroad and an old blackdressed man appears and bring a bag. In this bag little devils are moving … "

1 Like

What if I wanted a deeper voice?

1 Like

Isn’t this what Robert Johnson did? I don’t think I’d make a deal with a Crossroads Spirit, I’d prefer a Demon or Angel pact instead.

Here is the real Mccoy proceed to the crossroad of earth in the woods for 9 days, with your desire or your instrument, remember your are the magician it take imagination and in control no spirit can control you’are in control of the spirit keep that in mind, take with you a trishull of at least 1.80 made by yourself and Psalm 136 but in latin read it out loud , on one of these meetings a man in black with shiny shoes with a hat and red eyes will come to you for your desire this has nothing to do with the devil, this has do do with the powers that universe grant you that most people are afraid of. good luck do your thing and become rich or a virtuoso on any instrument, be aware you must not be afraid the spirit will sense this and will not appear to you that’s the law of nature and your efforts will be in vain after the ritual you must enter your home with your back making the sign of the cross in Latin

2 Likes

Welcome , please go to the Introductions page first. Thank you for the advice. How do you know this method? Also have you done it? Is it something you personally practiced? I want to try it nontheless

1 Like

This is real magic but remember magicians are born you cannot become a magician I’ve tried it my self.before you try this I recommend you to study magic book magic times magic days,and hours I can’t go into more details I don,t know what are your intentions, magic has to do with creating something out of nothing this isn’t easy it takes imagination, and courage and trying until you hit the jackpot, you have to be patience and practice Chi, when I was ten I had an encounter with two men in black they told me that I had this immense inner power that I could use so I began studying Cabala,and other books of magic when you reach the site stay at least one hour on the site, if you did something wrong you will be advised by inner thoughts are a dream.

Welcome @bachangcarpata It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick:

intro3

1 Like

I am who I am and an Israelite and master of the crossroad, here what can happen at the crossroads the crossroad is a portal either you can open it or you can’t, you’ll be presented by different challenges when this portal opens anything can happen, you can see this giant cobra, blackman or blazing fire and the most dangerous of all the giant headless rider, that’s why you need a trishull a pointed object at least to meters long he will ride his horse directly on you to crush you, you’ll have to know the language of magic which is latin or hebrew or arabic , here’s another way to harness the power at a crossroad go to a crossroad with the 72 names of god , read them out loud 7 times on a Thursday for 7 Thursdays ,after stating your money problems remember the names are read from right to left, if done right you will hear the angels singing at night this song wah heh wah, , wah shi yo, this is a sure sign that you money problems will soon be over, the most dangerous off all is the black pullet but not what is written in the books the cock must be a arwani cock or chicken , go and do your thing and see if you have the power to be an magician, don’t use drugs or alcohol this is a sure sign of your weakness and they will crush you.

Alright, “master of the crossroads,” I’m not going to ask again. Introduce yourself properly, in the thread I linked above. It is a rule here and not optional. Failure to do so will result in the removal of your posts and suspension of your account until our rule is respected.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to do this I just wanted to know the right way to go about it

I’ve never tried a “crossroads deal” however I do meet dark goddess Hekate at the crossroads for that is her domain :slight_smile:

Welcome @VLONER1616 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

So pls how did you do the rituals to meet him. I have try anytime but he didnot appear. So pls what am i not doing right. Pls can you help me out. I go there mondays with black hen