Creating an entity to protect children

There is already a god that does this his name is Pazuzu and he has been thoroughly demonized and probably in order to keep people from protecting their children from the real predators in clergy robes.

2 Likes

Pazuzuā€™s arenā€™t servitors, but then again itā€™s a chill idea, though if I contribute Iā€™ll just add some energy as Iā€™m not the type to prey so I could do a petition spell just to add some kind of energy to the collective.

The problem with an old entity is that they have been so demonized that they are unsuitable to work with when it comes to children.

Here you go, the spirit of Chris Hansen.

4 Likes

Yeah I have one but Iā€™m currently working to improve the design.

Omg I am so dead right now :joy::joy::joy::joy:
But Chris is occupied with child predators, not all abusers. We are trying to create an entity that can deal with any kind of abuse.

5 Likes

Iā€™m finalising most of the fine details so if anyone else wants to help me with it then do reply

Now I donā€™t know everything about this but you should look into making An egregore if Iā€™m not mistaken they can be sentient on their own after you give and program sentience into them you are essentially giving it your life force to breathe a life into a certain form some egregores can be pretty powerful and people have made a fully functioning one that acts as a deity people have made grimores with just egregores and all you have to do is give it certain traits in your case you would could autonomously program it to make auto-shields around who itā€™s meant to protect, you could also make it so if an attack gets through the shield you should program it to emit a powerful sense of love and that in its self will protect them you could also make it reflect any attacks on a certain person back to its source and you could even make the shield it creates is a mirror shield you would have to put a lot of energy into it but thatā€™s what it takes to protect someonr

Iā€™m in. You can PM me when youā€™re finished .

It would be great if you could PM me. I donā€™t seem to find the option.

Thatā€™s what I thought of first but the thing is that I canā€™t seem to find good blogs on creating an egregore.

But what if one of these children were going to be a massive villain that murders people ruthlessly?
Would you still support them?

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s kinda extreme donā€™t you think?..

I am bringing up a discussion about individual ethos and moral and how it could be applied to magic.
It also could raise the discussion about the consequences of magical actions that we consider benign but may have other implications.

It is a hypothetical scenario which, if discussed, could be very interesting.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in my opinion environment creates a person. If the person had hope maybe they turn into a good person. They wonā€™t have hate in them.

What about proven biological and genetic factors that make people prone to aggression and other traits labelled as ā€œantisocial/sociopathicā€?

1 Like

Here,this can help you Creating Servitors On a Advanced Level

1 Like

Thank you

Genetically Iā€™m also prone to psychosis. However my belief still is there.

Your answer is both has an influence on what kind of person a child will turn into.

3 Likes