Could it be possible to become a titan class being?

More or less

1 Like

A human who’s has the soul of a Titan class being

I know what a titan is, reincarnated titan, etc. met one. I was saying what to his insert into this topic.

Ah gotcha

1 Like

I believe humanity is a start, a beginning. We can evolve our souls however we want. Even into “titan class” souls. However, the bigger question is how much of an enlightened or evolved soul can you keep attached to a physical vessel, kept together with the human mind?

As was quoted earlier, and I believe it as well, we are spiritual beings focused into the material plane. This means that on some level we are already eternal conscious beings. How we grow as souls, the relationship between mind and spirit, etc… There is so much to discover on the path of Becoming.

I’m just going to burst some people’s bubble here and now and say even if there were a process to “upgrade your soul class”, it would still be a magical and/or spiritual path. It’s going to take time to master. All spiritual development is mastery of the self. There are no shortcuts to growth through experience. If there were, the human experience would be redundant and pointless. It is the process of transcending the human condition that allows us to become gods. To master the self is to be able to effect the physical world through intention and will alone. That takes much work and time. Focus on the Path. Searching for shortcuts is a waste of time.

But what do I know… If you do find a shortcut to becoming an ascended master or god, do let the rest of us know! No, seriously, that’s why we are here on this forum. :pensive: :weary:

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t call humanity a start because a lot of us did not start as human of this particular place and simply living a human life for one reason or another. My soul has origins tied to the fae of celtic and slavic pantheons, but I’m living this human experience (among a small other few I’ve had) out of curiosity as I remember being curious of the different possibilities and ages humanity has gone through.

Though there’s some “shortcuts” lol some people I know petition Inari to transmute their soul to that of a kitsune (which are basically in a way demigods as they share her essence but are also their own race) same with Aset’s Asetians, Set’s Setians. I’ve also witnessed Nyx transmuting a soul into a shadow being and once into an Oneiroi entity. Although, the matter of them accepting is different reasons, but it’s usually advised when going that route to peition a deity you have a bond with and something in relation to their creations. As my friend that petitioned Inari wanted to follow Inari and believed the petition would aid in his closer connection to her.

1 Like

Well after experimenting I discovered that this process more or less destroys the connection between mortal mind and cruel “enlightenment” if it can even be called that it destroys you and consumes everything you used to be and yes you gain said power but as a result of power it comes at a price

I should have said… “a new start”. This is a new frontier, humanity, in a sense. Our souls all come from different backgrounds with different life experiences. My point was simply that humanity is not the end of evolution, but a beginning of a new phase. From humanity, we can evolve in many different ways.

But did they instantly become a demigod? What you are talking about sounds more like an initiation. Then again, initiation is a transmutation or transformation at the end of the day. Still, that’s not a shortcut. It’s still a journey. Whatever changes were made, they still need to assimilate the process into everyday consciousness. And that should take time. If your friend went through a process of becoming a demigod and suddenly had powers to change the physical world through their intent and thought instantly, then okay, you got me, lol. However, I have my doubts. It’s quite possible instant growth and expansion of consciousness happened, but to what degree?

Would that price happen to be mortal death? :smirk:. I mean that’s certainly a shortcut. But not quite what I had in mind.

If your mortal mind is cut off from any aspect of your spirit or soul, I assume that means a mental illness. In other words, your interface between spiritual and physical is permanently and severely damaged. If your mortal mind is cut off from your physical body, but you gain these universal powers, that implies physical death. Also, you are probably just in some entity’s realm that now can play with your gullible soul as a result.

Any shortcut is an illusion. Either you are not physically alive with “powers” which are actually just naturally available, or you end up in a mental asylum convinced of powers that only you see. Because you are seeing into a realm nobody else does.

It’s nothing like an initiation, a demigod is a race, so yes it was in a way an instant soul transmutation. Just because you become something else doesn’t mean it stops there. Even the Gods were born and had to grow into their abilities through hard work and practice.

A soul’s race does not equate to being able to change the physical world, that’s not how energy interacts with the physical, you’re still human physically regardless of what your soul is. A soul can be a reincarnated God and be a mundane non practicing individual, a soul can be a human soul and be a practicing individual and learn to manifest their desires onto the physical. It’s a matter of what path a person takes, while the friend can manifest outcomes for himself, what his soul is he benefits more from when he Etheric projects, that’s where he works with Inari as one of hers.

This is common also in myth where Inari would turn a human into a kitsune, or where Zeus turned Psyche into a Goddess, etc.

1 Like

Sounds about right no short cut is worth it especially from a serpent

1 Like

Hades offered to do a similar thing that Zeus did I said wait till my mortal body dies

1 Like

I see where you are coming from then. You are not talking about a shortcut or initiation. You are talking about a spiritual experience of perspective that may or may not have any real impact on the progress of a soul’s ascension.

As you said:

To put it another way, even the gods can’t cheat the system. We have to go through hard earned experience to become the gods we seek to become. There is no substitute for that experience. Hence, there is no shortcut.

Psyche still had to go through a process of growth and ascension. Note she also had to go through the underworld. The mystery there is that she did undergo initiation and growth. She didn’t automatically become a goddess. She earned it through hard labor, tasks, and overcoming adversity.

Ironically, in the bible, the serpent doesn’t actually offer a shortcut, but a path of growth and overcoming adversity. As with all paths to godhood and ascension.

Don’t trust a shortcut from any entity! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t really believe in “soul ascension” a path leads to experience, it doesn’t need ascension slapped on it to make it seem more important. To me it makes it seem like anything previous is lesser. Just as people think they need to ascend to something other than human, human is not lesser than any other race of being just because some things differ around capabilities.

I called it a shortcut because transmuting a soul into a kitsune, or oneiroi, etc isn’t something you can just do yourself, it had to be done by the creator of said race or a being with such capability within that race.

Psyche’s story is pretty much simply a woman who was hurt by a jealous goddess who son fell in love with her, Zeus later approved and deified her into the Goddess of human soul. Point being she did not do it alone nor could she, it was done by the king of the Gods.

Let me propose something to you the old gods are as powerful as those who give belief to them but when worship of them has almost faded entirely so does their “influence” so I dont personally think that zeus is even capable of such a feat anymore but that’s speculation

I think you’re mixing thoughtform Gods with real Gods, born Gods don’t need attention and worship, we had this discussion already when you first made the thread.

You also assume this little planet actually is the scope of their followers. They have their own worlds with their own followers and people, so even if they required worship, they get it from more places than here.

But ofc they do not require it, they are people too, their own individuals, Zeus is still very capable of doing such. Zeus practices just like you do, he does not need other people to grow. I think people should take a moment to stop assuming the Gods rely on them instead of their own practice and power they gain from their practice, we’re no different.

4 Likes

I can respect that. I guess I just disagree. The gods became gods through hard work. That path is ascension. It means we as humans can become gods through hard work. That process implies one is not human anymore, but a god or enlightened being. For you, perhaps an enlightened human being is still a human being, and thus not as special as we make it out to be?

I think we can both agree that there is a difference in state of being for an enlightened being than for an average human. It’s like the difference between a human and an insect. To me, that certainly is greater than. Although I can understand the idea that one isn’t more valuable or greater than the other, I’ll have to politely disagree. I don’t see the point in being human just to be human.

You have different life histories than I do. Humanity is something I’ve done before (or at least very closely related). Thus, simply being human is frustrating and depressing. The only comfort I have is that it can be used for my life’s purpose. Part of that purpose is ascension, which implies a greater state of being than that which I started as. It’s not semantics, but an ideal and experience.

Google it friend. It’s a bit more complex than that. Although there are probably watered down versions of the myth such as you described, there are more complete ones.

There are ones like LWA for sure but gods are generally a race imo.

1 Like

I second this.
You will definitely not “ascend” by talking human nature down all the time and fleeing into becoming “something else”.
In my opinion, we do not need to become gods, we just need to realise what we are already capable of.

2 Likes

The well known Gods are born as Gods, Deities is a race of being. Unless simply being born and growing up is hard work I would agree but it’s not.

You’re speaking of a single happening with Psyche, where a human was turned Goddess, the hard work is put in to learn the ways of that race, and to learn how to use your abilities.

It takes hard work to learn to energy manipulate, hard work to learn to do manifestation, etc. However, not for a deity to agree to transmute a person’s soul unless the deity gives them something to do before they decide to do it.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t care if a person chooses to slap ascension on something to make them feel like they achieved something greater than themselves. I simply don’t use it because I do not consider being one thing lesser than being another. I’ve witnessed these transmutations where very few can say they have so of course my experience with it will speak different.

I’ve read it countless times, don’t assume I speak on something that I lack knowledge of, I’m not some people.