Could it be possible to become a titan class being?

So I took a fragment of my energy and make a fake soul to test this theory on the soul did fully convert

Ah, so it exists independent from you?

Kinda it needs my energy to stay in exsistence

1 Like

Do you plan to integrate it into yourself?

Possiblely I want to study it more before I decide it is a forgotten art after all

1 Like

I like that idea

Agreed I may make a post purely dedicated to the updates on this topic

1 Like

update

So far my studies have shown it’s possible to convert the soul with few draw backs

1 Like

can you convert your etheric body?

I believe so

1 Like

Given the etheric body is connected to the soul, that was lowkey obvi lol.

1 Like

True

Why don’t you just convert the darkness into something positive the way selenite purifies energy. Or, convert it to exactly the energy type you’re looking for. Energy in=energy out. So in that theory put a magical filter/converter pre-spirit. If this artificial spirit is a fragment of you then it might be possible it’s only playing on the darkness because it’s an energy source you’re letting dominate during the process consciously or subconsciously.

I learned how to from a source of darker energy I’m sure theres a lighter or white magick variant of it but the way I know is one of the darkest forms of magick I can think of and it’s because your forcing something to go from what it is to something entirely different

3 Likes

You become what you want not by purely fantasizing about it, but by doing the things related to what you want to become.

A carpenter don’t pretend together its craft, it learns the trade and become one.

If you want to become something, anything, you start with the desire and then set out on the journey of expressing into the world the traits related to the concept you strive to become.

5 Likes

That’s awesome. My goal is very similar to that I aim to become a vampyric titan\ Chaos being in the flesh(and spirit too, obviously :smiley:). Btw how long did it take you to acquire the means for this transformation and how do I get started? Been studying some stuff from Miracle Mastery about manifesting abilities in this plane, but if there is a way to alter my physiology completely then I would love to know the steps. :+1:

So kinda like a darker form of alchemical transmutation?

1 Like

Titanic human souls do exist, but its a matter of birth rite, timing and conditions.

The titanic human souls that have been changed sometime after birth into titanic human souls are all demonic because the methods known to catalyze human titania are all dark, traumatic and demonic, but they have to happen during childhood. I dont know of any methods for catalyzing titania in a human after age 10

Uh…what?

3 Likes