Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

kingdom 2 korean drama series about zombie virus outbreak is out!!! Let’s see how they deal with it. yeah!!! time to binge watch. U go watch the first part and this 2nd part @anon482649 you’ll love it. =o) who doesn’t like a zombie flick? =oP

1 Like

I may be speaking out of line here, but perhaps people like us must learn to cultivate a care and nurturing for ourselves. Maybe we are too quick to anger at ourselves. I tried for years to destroy myself to become a new and better person; After all that, despite most definitely destroying something, I realize I’m still here.

3 Likes

I get what your saying and its right in line with what I need to hear. Its like in recovery, no matter where I go to try and get away from my problems, there I am causing more.

2 Likes

Something everyone needs to see.

But before the circled part it says something about it being destroyed by electrical current and extreme heat.

Makes me want to get this book.

15 Likes

Guys please add Protection Magick for this Disease I Studyed alot about it
It is a Biological Weapon created in Wuhan the Truth is starting to crack throught the lies

The Real Death tool is over 52% there is no Cure the disease attaks your Lungs and you cannot breathe!

The Truth will hit the News Very Soon this virus is very Serious I am from Bulgaria in 2 days from 2 people there are 37 now 2 are dead 200 people are probing. Our Country shut almost everything down except Food marked and Drug Shops.

there are videos of dead people everywhere!

Which god is Best to work with Nergal Santa Muerte Raphael Marbas what others should we make pacts for protection can these deities protect us?

2 Likes

Friendly reminder, please no politics per [Peace Treaty] Community Unity - No More Politics but this is the topic for posting about combating the spread of the virus etc. :+1:

2 Likes

i hope this is true from psychic silvia. We don’t need the world in panic and lockdown. The sooner it goes away the better.

2 Likes

IT is raging in my country and just gave me next week off.

So far,
i enjoy the benefits of this spell. xD

2 Likes

u wouldn’t say that if it affected your family or your business or anything that affect your means to put food on the table and shelter. however, it is a wake up call for many so there are positives to it.

3 Likes

well, and none of those are of concern to me.

I’ve done my share to ensure this benefits me. :wink:

Sin,

¥’B

5 Likes

U didn’t do enough. U didn’t add me to that beneficial list. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Reminder, sorry folks:

And:

3 Likes

one should magick on oneself and family and work outwards to society. Work small and spread out to bigger community. But first you have to magick protect self and one’s health magick. U gots to be alive and well in order to do further magick.

And curse those that did you wrong so that you be in happier place/better state of mind to do more powerful magick. Get rid of those old stress that others gave by finishing up your unfinished business. Reclaim your power. =o)

4 Likes

The future is ever changing.

3 Likes

I’m sorry she’s not around to see the verification on that one, it’s unusually clear.

Pathogens burn themselves out if they are short lived and not infectious enough, and the govs are not doing a great job yet of ‘flattening the curve’. So she could have been be seeing a high infection peak as the exponential growth causes high takeup, but an equally fast crash.

The problem with that, is when many more people need intensive medical care than the hospitals have capacity. That’s what happened in China and Italy, and we really want to avoid it in places where there’s time to do so.

This is what the call the 'flatten the curve" means:

From this video.

The thing about divination is it relies on the energies as they exist at the time of the work, and things change, the universe veers on a slightly different path and things can get better or worse, it’s never set in stone.

2 Likes

So, this is a healing meditation from the lightwork community - it allows the practitioner to assist the energy of the world as it adjusts, and also ride the illness itself out harmlessly.

It’s intention is to understand and work with the incoming energies. Think how Tai Chi deflects rather than trying to block outright.
There’s a big emphasis on staying out of fear, because fear is a very yin, weakening and disempowering energy that does not serve in this case.

It’s channeled live by Steve Rother from his guiding entities called ‘The Group’. They don’t like to be named and my feeling is that’s because there’s a lot of RHPers Steve wants to reach without prejudice, and the group includes entities I recognise as named Daemonic beings, including Azazel.

There’s additionally a thought that the virus is bringing in what I’d call a “technology drop”, so that people who get it and recover, which is most people, gain energetic enhancements that assist in the ascension process. This is building on a current of thought that viruses do this generally, linking with the science that viruses bring new dna and dna mutations into an infected organism.

This meditation puts magickal intention into these processes.

The video is paused at the start of the channel - get into a meditative state before running.

3 Likes

Hi everyone as we all know the corona-virus has been spreading like crazy recently and it where i live (England). I heard it reached 500 in 1 day which is terrifying. I know its a weird question but do demons know about this or know how to prevent getting this virus

4 Likes

i think one of the demons has power over sickness plague like such . forget which one.

Welcome @ayshii It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

And he thought he got a million dollar business plan. lol

6 Likes