Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

oh sorry, my bad, i didnt knew about it. do i have to remove this thread now?

Normally it is okay to have multiple threads on a topic, but the pandemic is pretty knee deep in politics so I will tag @Lady_Eva to see if we can merge it instead of you deleting as there is no rule broken here. That way you will also be redirected to that thread as well, as i have muted it on my end.

If i am mistaken about us condensing the working threads on covid-19 Eva, please let me know. It has been awhile since I looked at the thread

4 Likes

Good call, thanks, I have now merged this over.

Friendly reminder to everyone of our no-politics rule while I’m here:

2 Likes

It looks like we have a lot of material covering the health aspects, and I would say statistics show we have been relatively successful. So I’m ready for the next phase of action- freedom. For instance, what push can get society in a place to open up again? Feel/be safe without the submissive symbol of masks?

Brainstorm:
Road Opener formula
Ganesha
Sacral, Heart and Throat chakras

And I’ve found this prayer from “The Opening the Mouth” ritual from the Egyptian Book of the Dead:

“My mouth is opened by Ptah,
My mouth’s bonds are loosed by my city-god.
Thoth has come fully equipped with spells,
He looses the bonds of Seth from my mouth.
Atum has given me my hands,
They are placed as guardians.

My mouth is given to me,
My mouth is opened by Ptah,
With that chisel of metal
With which he opened the mouth of the gods.
I am Sekhmet-Wadjet who dwells in the west of heaven,
I am Sahyt among the souls of On.“
source: Opening of the mouth ceremony - Wikipedia

4 Likes

Maybe incorporate this into it

Great, this goal and mine coincide for now.

Update: My sister called me today and mentioned her success in working with Ganesha, so I take that as confirmation. Also a personal gnosis came to me: “burn the masks”. (Obviously still keep some to wear in public as laws require. But burning is popular in ritual purposes, and also there is a metaphorical meaning as well: we have many falsehoods about ourselves holding us back)

4 Likes

Today I biked and ran and felt pretty good. Since my second case of covid on July 4th i had little energy or felt like i was wearing a few hundred piunds of weights/or x10 gravity. Lotta slime coming out of my nose really thick (kinda odd). I’ve been pretty thirsty too. Maybe my body is finally healing better. It was one day so don’t give it too much credit of being on full mend.

I’m luckier than some but far worse than those that barely had symptoms or regenerated in like a week.

(Shrugs). Still alive.

2 Likes

Covid has caused isolation. Many elderly and others have gotten so depressed. Some would rather have covid than be lonely. Average Human nature i guess wants community.

I like a lot of alone time. A pet, plant, or imagination works for me just fine. Sucks so many have become unhappy to suicidal due to this. I mostly look out for mt parents and myself.

2 Likes

I wish I seen this thread before I got covid back in April. During recovery other symptoms started to show themselves. I’m glad to know it’s okay to work with both Marbas and Raphael. Thank you.

2 Likes

What about that secound wave?

Can it be prevented?=

2 Likes

Welcome @cavambo It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas og interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

we all are going to time of president buer, i mean sun in aquarious, so if you arent smoking and using drugs it may be helpfull, i try with arakison in lucifer and hidden demons, it was effective for redusing pain and fever of this covid19

2 Likes

Well this virus was getting steamrolled BUT then the second wave came about. I’m convinced that we can win this but what about the dumbasses who are spreading it? I know a guy who was told not to leave his city until his Covid results came back but he ignored the order and now is positive and we could see at least 20 cases from one individual. What could we do magickally against stupid people like this as they’re part of the covid problem.

Also what if we all shift into a new reality we’re Covid doesn’t exist anymore??

5 Likes

Old article but still useful info as it don’t dismiss possible help from getting some good vitamins that support immune system… i don’t like the usa sickcare system where they dismiss everything if it’s not drug.

we dont’ need lockdown. we just need proper treatments.

5 Likes

It would be great if they could isolate the pathogen which causes Covid-19. So far no ne has.

Al.

2 Likes

i am a dentist and infection risk for meis very high, if you have not systemic disease and are under 50, its like a flu and nothing els 2 week of mild symptoms. and about manopulation of poeples behavior i completly have no idea

2 Likes

It’s available for free online…

Since 2006 I’ve been using chlorine dioxide when required. Kills influenza dead in about six hours. That said, Wikipedia advises that I’m drinking industrial strength bleach - so don’t do what I do.

I have a ‘serious’, chronic morbidity - but as a Magician with an extreme nicotine and caffeine addiction I’m way healthier than most sheeple. Couple of weeks ago I was enjoying a stout when I felt what I knew was a dead fly in my mouth. How or why it kamikazed itself into my drink I don’t know. Spat it out, rinsed my mouth with water. No worries, because I keep my immune system in constant training and ready for action.

Al.

3 Likes

You don’t have to be into the dismal science of economics to just know that this isn’t going to end well! More people have died from postponed treatments, with hospital beds closed and empty awaiting the covid cases which never came. Same with suicides and third world deaths. You just never hear about these things. But it’s supply-lines, shortages and the ‘necessary’ destruction of basic human rights and freedoms you should be concentrating upon.

What’s coming will sort the wheat from the chaff, the shit from the clay, the real Magicians from the pretentious poseurs. From a lhp point of view, the more repressive and restricted the society, the more opportunities to transgress and strengthen your individualistic antinomianism.

I’m preparing to die on my feet, because it’s better than living on my knees, but everyone’s different. When I die I intend to be highly caffeinated, have a lit tobacco pipe in my mouth and a full snuffbox in my pocket – just as a final ‘Fuck You’ gesture.

Al.

4 Likes