Convo with Lilith

That is wonderful, so are you a child of Lilith?, cause I have been ones of her children over these last two years, of working with her.

How did u ask Lilith to meet you in your dream? I felt I have met Lilith one time in the past during a dream, most of the time its someone that work under her.

1 Like

Just evoke her and ask her to personally enter your dream. She is adept at dream work.

Good to see things are going well with you :slight_smile:

Hey guys! I’m back! Many things happened and unfortunately, due to certain circumstances, I stopped making contact with her for a while. But, for the past few months ever since the last time, I thought that suddenly not talking with her will deteriorate my relationship with her and it seems like, that wasnt the case. I can feel her influence even stronger than before and heck, I can even sometimes feel her touching my shoulders and my arm. I asked myself if i should go back to doing this and well… I guess i’m back. Tonight, I will try meet with her again and I will continue updating this thread for those who are still interested.

5 Likes

From my experiences with her she seems to be quite understanding of the mundane situations that can be placed upon us. Not really judging us for stepping back a little and re-collect ourselves.

2 Likes

I agree, can’t wait to meet with her tonight.

1 Like

Did you speak to her yet?

1 Like

December 14, 2021

I didn’t remember what happened and the last thing that I remembered is opening a dark door, it has some patterns engraved on it and there was no handle at all. I tried to touch it and it felt cold. The door opens and a shadow of some sort greets me, I can’t quite remember what it is but I’m sure that it doesn’t look human-ish. But it looks like a wolf but with the hands of a human (I can see its hands when it opened the door for me)

2 Likes

December 15, 2021

I’m starting to think that maybe something is wrong, I kept walking straight forward in the darkness and there’s not even a single one there. But for some reason, I can feel my eyes slowly adjusting to it and I feel calm and collected, just like going way back home.

1 Like

You are probably on journey😉

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

December 16, 2021

Unfortunately, I was busy throughout the day and exhausted from my studies. I will try tomorrow.

2 Likes

December 17, 2021

I still found myself in the dark but this time I can feel my body sinking in the water. Not sure where did the water come from. Then the strange thing happened, I felt no control of my body(To be accurate I didn’t feel my body) and my mind went dark. After a while, I woke up and I was able to control my body again. I think I heard someone waking me up at that time but there was no one in my room.

4 Likes

Trasformation😉

1 Like

Wait, what kind of transformation?

1 Like

You must ask them,my thinking is that you transform into something,maybe i am wrong

December 18, 2021

Once again, I’m still wandering in the darkness and tonight was the longest night of my life. While I kept on walking forward, hoping to find something or someone and I did found someone. It was a girl with red eyes and a short red hair(about neck long) , she has a beautiful smile and yet that smile seems to be mocking me. My encounter with her was quite peculiar. The moment I saw her, she turns around at me and approached me.

Girl: You came back already? Took you long enough

Before I could say anything at all, she grabbed my face.

Girl: I’ve been waiting for you

I abruptly woke up that time and when I checked the time, only two hours have passed(I started at 10 and woke up at 12). I’m not sure if this is still related to Lilith.

3 Likes

I hope its something good, once i meet her, i’ll ask her.

Man, this is so interesting. Cant wait for an update.

1 Like