Convo with Lilith

I heard Lilith has a tendency to show herself as a child too from some post I read here a couple of years ago. Ofcourse could also be one of her sister?

2 Likes

Or one of her children.

1 Like

I kinda doubt that the girl is Lilith, maybe it’s one of her sisters jus like you said.

2 Likes

This will be interesting story😀

1 Like

December 19, 2021

I continued my journey on the darkness. For some reason, every night feels longer than usual or I think my sense of time is kinda warped or something. Nothing worth mentioning for now.

1 Like

you got this Karma :slight_smile:

1 Like

December 20, 2021

The girl appears once again and this time i managed to ask her who she is but all i’m getting are vague answers.

Me: who are you?
Girl: someone
Me: someone?
Girl: someone who waits

After that, she disappears.

1 Like

December 21, 2021

She appeared once again and of course, i didn’t waste any time and asked her some questions again.

Me: Are you a demon?
Her: Yes
Me: Then are you related to Lilith?

She just laughs then before she disappeared she whispers to me something.

"Its near… "

(forgot to update on 19 and 20)

1 Like

Damn, what a tease.

Lets hope it is

Maybe she want to test you🤔

December 21, 2021

I came back to the darkness once again and honestly, I really know who that girl is. Although i still don’t know if i want to embrace her fully or reject her and either way, im sure that she won’t let me out of that place until i choose her.

Me: Won’t you leave me alone?
Her: Why would I?
Me: I don’t need you anymore
Her: laughs you will always come back to me because you need me
Me: I don’t need you if I reject you
Her: We’ll see about that.

3 Likes

December to Present:

I’ve been writing my experience in a notebook and this is the summary of it. I kinda hesitated to post this since it kinda felt like it wasn’t related to Lilith at all, but yeah here I am.

I don’t know if this is still related to Lilith and until this day, I still haven’t have met with Lilith again. There was this one time that I met her but something was different from her and it seems like she’s getting impatient of some sort. I asked her if something’s wrong and why can’t I simply meet her again like back then. She then looks at me and told me these words.

“You created that thing, do something about it”

I asked her what she meant and she began to talk. (These aren’t the exact words but this is what I understand)

“You put a little piece of yourself into that. Merely broken pieces and yet, you managed to create make something out of it”

I asked again what she meant again since I didn’t understand what she meant by putting a little piece of myself.

“Thoughts. Fragments. Yet differs from one another” (I remembered this clearly)

Yet again, I can’t really understand what she meant by that again. She looks at me and points something behind me. When I looked where she was pointing at, the girl was there again. But this time, she looked like a broken mirror. A mirror that was just put up together in order to call it a mirror once again.

“Those are from different lives you lived through, each shard tells a story of its own but that story is yours truly”

It suddenly hits me. The very specific and vivid dreams that I can remember, I thought those were just some random bullshit my mind made up. I walked up to the mirror and touched a fragment. A familiar feeling washes over me, loneliness. I touched another and another. Regret, pain, happiness, satisfaction, and much more. It was a mix of emotions but rather a collection of them.

“This was yours to begin with but you already ignored it long enough”

Lilith then disappeared. The girl came back to normal and looks at me directly.

“Are you going to accept me?”

I can’t help but still feel hesitant. I mean, should I even bother looking back? I can remember well those emotions but I don’t know if I want to remember the thoughts as well.

Up until now, I haven’t decided what to do and I’m stuck there. Honestly, the past few weeks I’m really didn’t make any progress until Lilith came and said those to me.

2 Likes

I think thats quite common to have a period of stagnation (or sometimes even regression) before a major breakthrough.

Are you looking for advice on the matter? I figured I ask before blurting it out in case you dont want to be influenced in any way and come to a decision on your own.

2 Likes

Any advice would be great!

From my view,you must take this decision on your own.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know if I can make a decision myself. Its influence is kinda strong and that’s just her existence, not me accepting her. I’m pretty sure this is something I can’t just pick carelessly.

I understand,hard decision.

1 Like

Indeed, that’s why I need to consider this carefully. It kinda affects me too in real life, i suddenly see a strange circle and that thing scares me a lot.

Maybe others on this forum can help you about that circle?

1 Like

Part of the stages of grief is denial.

Arriving at acceptance is the final stage of grief.

Likely she wants you to process all the suppressed stuff personified (embodied) by the girl.

This is probably a type of soul retrieval and if you accept her and process all the shards and grief you’ll probably be unlocking something…

Understandable.

May you find strength on the path before you.

1 Like