(Controversial) What Are Your Thoughts On God

Lol!!! Don’t drink the Kool-Aid!!! Hahahah!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Im not sure if you read me mentioning Kool-aid in a post I made a few days ago or if were just really on that lol

If a Being is able to create time it wouldn’t have to exist in the time it created!!! It could exist outside of that time and wouldn’t need to come from anything!!! And if it had the power to create us why would it matter who or what created it, because it would still be our creator God!!! And if it was created or not would have no effect on whether it exist to us or not!!! And if it existed outside of time it would have no beginning or end, and we would get small glimpses of it’s existence if and when it wants to make itself known!!!

4 Likes

No I had no idea it just popped into my head so I said okay type it!!! :smiley:

There are plenty of things wrong with that. For one, the us government is run by three branches, each managed by multiple individuals. A single governing entity will be able to do what he or she wants, nothing holding them responsible for their actions, nothing stopping their tyranny. That is why we have checks and balances. And God being merciful? Read the Bible, the history books, anything. The Christian god is a tyrant. In his own mythology, he murders disbelievers and bullies his followers. The only agent or force holding him accountable to his actions is Satan.

Going by the Christian mindset, if god decided you or someone you care about has to suffer, you will because it is his will. God is the source of all evil, either because he directly causes it or could’ve prevented it but chose not to. It’s called “the problem with evil.” It’s a very old theological argument. The fact that evil exists proves that god either doesn’t know about, cant prevent, or doesn’t give a shit.

Multiple gods is a good thing. Multiple governing entities is a good thing. But what is the best thing is that we are not required to worship any of them. Gods provide protection and guidance. All we need to do is call on them in ritual. That’s it. No one is required to worship a god. There’s no consequence to not believing in one. However there are benefits to calling on them.

1 Like

Giving up on poor L ucy in the S ky with D iamonds aww!!! :frowning:

Do you have children??? And if you do would you rather your children to have the free will to choose to love you or would you rather force them to love you!!! If they choose to love you regardless of who you are and what may or may not have done then that love is unconditional Love!!! If you force them to love you then it isn’t real love!!! And i have never heard of a Christian killing people. so I am not sure what you mean by that!!!

1 Like

I don’t think the Christian God hurts those that he claims to Love from my understanding that is a misconception

Maybe all of this is beyond knowledge.

In order for there to be, there has to be a period before beingness, and a period after.

There’s also the idea that beingness can be eternal, but then again so can non-being be eternal.

At some point it all turns into theory, and any theory can be plausible.

You can run yourself silly thinking of the possibilities

1 Like

@Uncle-Al

Moral of this story is be careful what you put up your butts kids!!! LMAO!!! As the great Chris Farley once said and I quote…" Rectum I damn near killed em!"

I’m in the universe is experiencing itself camp, I think God is everyone and everything, and that we (and all the angels and demons and gods included) are all just emanations of the original source. I think that’s why you can create things, make things happen through imagination and intent and all that, since you are basically god, gathering experience and knowledge in a different way every lifetime. I also think your limitations and obstacles are chosen by yourself for a reason to learn specific lessons. I can’t prove it, i just feel like sometimes in life things open up weirdly when i pass certain “checkpoints” almost so it’s how i choose to see it.

I don’t struggle with the problem of evil so much since everyone is totally free to create it, much like good

3 Likes

I’d never do that to them if they love me they love me if they hate me it would hurt but so be it I’ve done my job and no he did kill by causing storms and such with Noah’s ark yes and other things but not what I was talking about…
He says thou shall not kill but there is killing and war in the Bible yes even still he accepted those who sinned numorous of times over let children for and took children away why serve some one like that?

1 Like

@bunny4cam You mention Noah’s Ark and the deluge but I am willing to bet you have no idea why it happened do you??? The entire population of the planet had became corrupt every immoral thing you can fathom was common practice NO LAW!!! The rape of men, women and children!!! The murder of men, women and children!!! The sacrifice of men, women, children and babies to false god’s!!! Men and women having sex with children and animals!!! Cannibalism and there was incest!!! Human king’s and war lords were demanding to be worshiped as God’s!!! And one can argue that we have all that to this day and they’d be right but the population was less then and it was common practice for the entire population!!! But we are slowly getting back to the way that it was back then before the deluge now!!! And from my understanding Christ said that in the last days the world would be exactly the way it was before the deluge when he comes again!!!

Yes I know that I’ve read whole Bible front to back I do know but as a God he has the power to stop these things you would think but he wiped them out at the same time thought the same stuff that has happened then is happening now a day’s men rape women children and men animals canabolisom is still a thing murder is still happening every where I live in a peaceful town by the boarder of Mexico and some random guy came here just to kill people because of him many people. Lost their lives and were injured if God was real he would never had let the happen if he existed he would have been the one to heal my daughter of her cancer but the more we prayed the worse she got if not for me turning to what ppl call the dark side and asking a demon to heal her she would be dead…

Look I don’t shark your believes you are your own self with your own mind free to believe in this God who just wasn’t there for me when I needed him to be my thoughts are my own and nothing you say will change that cause I know if I was a God nothing that humans do will be happing I’d try to make it a happier place with or with out praise children are inoccent and do not deserve to die in any way shape or form I get that we have a free will but guidince is needed but this is just my thoughts

4 Likes

The adinkra sigils are very important for understanding universal principles. Which reminds me - i really should use them more to do workings. Nobody on this board uses the adinkra sigils the way they use the vever, or even mentions that they can be used in the same way as vever or patipemba - but they can. The adinkra are powerful concepts to put in motion.

To me, god is a verb. The idea of a god being a noun (person, place, object, or idea) doesn’t sit well with me, so i prefer to think of what god does rather than who they are.

3 Likes

I said one can argue that those thing’s happen today but everyone was doing these thing’s back then if this God was the way you say we would be wiped out now!!! We have the free will to do these things or not!!! So this God should force us to love and worship it and do no evil!!! I am completely okay with you not sharing my beliefs I haven’t even told you what I do or do not believe!!! Maybe that God wasn’t there for you because your faith wasn’t there for it??? You said I am my own person and I am free to believe in what I want well the same would apply to that God!!! If there is no God as such then there is no Demons that healed your daughters cancer!!! Now I didn’t say that to upset you if one exist then so does the other!!! Demons are not the fallen angels like most people believe what do you understand them to be just curious???

God is title not a name like my daughter has a cat, it is a cat and there are many cat’s but this cat’s name is Jackson!!! It is not a Jackson named Jackson it is a cat named Jackson!!! There is no god’s named god, no men named man and so on!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

So you disagree with abortion???

I’m inclined to think God is an adverb (description) rather than a title. Again god is a verb to me, not a noun.

1 Like

A title is also a name that (describes) one’s position or job!!! :smiley: antimeria

1 Like