(Controversial) What Are Your Thoughts On God

I actually do dis agree with it a life is a life and I’d you don’t want that life give it to some one who does as for every thing else I believe in the exsistance of God’s not the Christan God I don’t believe in the Bible and yeah if my faith wasn’t how it was supposed to be yes she wouldn’t have been but I was I use to go to church I was raise by a Christian mother and father I’m a kind hearted person who prayed every night…I’ve been through hell on Earth and now I’m doing better then before like i said you are untitled to what you believe but arguing with me or lecturering me isn’t going to prove a point

2 Likes

@bunny4cam I am not arguing or lecturing you nor am I trying to prove any point this isn’t a competition of I am right you are wrong!!! I have a lot of experience on both sides for many years!!! This forum was to discuss different ideas it even states and I quote “(Controversial) What Are Your Thoughts On God?” And as far as been through Hell my God who hasn’t but with age and wisdom I look back on all the Hell and 95% of it was my own fault not a sky daddy up above!!! I have a deep testimony to share with others we all do!!! And if you’d like me too I will gladly share mine with you sometime and I guarantee at some point and time you could say holy shit me too!!!

1 Like

No I’m good I have my own testimony but as far as alot of stuff I’ve been through being my own fault having ex boyfriend’s beat you to the point of memory loss being my own doing is not my fault being raped by men wasn’t a choice of my own doing either loseing the ppl I love people I know shooting them self in front of me none of that is a doing of my own choice I understand you want to make a point but as you said this was a post about how each individual feels about God I for one don’t believe in some one who wouldn’t love his creation tht stayed loyal to him until my daughter got sick and maybe one day you will open your eyes to see that but I’m not here to preach or convert any one what may work for you will not work for me and if there was a such a God I know he abandoned me long ago I have my own beliefs and ideals I’ve been down the road your speaking of and again didn’t work for me I don’t believe in it cause of what I’ve seen and been through what I prayed through u believe but I won’t and I’m untitled to it even if I did it wouldn’t make a difference in my every day Life cause I’d still choose the path of the lhp because that. Is what works for me and if that’s so bad idk what to tell you

1 Like

No you don’t understand I stated earlier that I am not trying to make a point!!! And I’d love to hear you testimony!!! I am 44 years old dear all three of my eyes have been opened not just my two but all three!!! I am not here to change peoples minds or convert any one either!!! And at least your daughter lives that is more than I can honestly say for two of my own daughters!!! And I can’t say that I have had a girlfriend beat on me till memory loss, but I can say that from the time is was born until I was 18 that I grew up in a home where my alcoholic father beat me and my two sisters and brother more often than not!!! I battled though 7 years of a heroine addiction contracted Hepatitis C from intravenous drug use!!! Like I said we all have a testimony!!! I have so much more but the rest is very personal!!!

1 Like

And I understand that fact is as I said I was not made to walk the same path of life as you do your God works for you just like others gods work for them you have been through hell yes but unlike what you been through I haven’t done drugs and these things happen to me I don’t drink and still life wasn’t what I wanted granted yes my baby girl is in fact cancer free but the one I was just carrying died in me due to chromesomes problems every one has a story in life we all been through something we have all prayed through things cried through them but again some of us were heard by said God others like me not so much…I will never believe in a God who has let a world he created that became like it is demons have the power to change things help us teach us so why isn’t God doing the same? I can’t answer this and most don’t know either fact is I don’t care I am not made to walk along with angles and that’s perfectly fine with me I love the path I’m on and I’m going to keep moving forward down that path no matter where it leads me because it’s right for me

Ppl can believe in what they want but I for one know where I am meant to be and what I am meant to do

1 Like

:smiley: you haven’t looked hard enough!!! And the Law Of Attraction is why your baby girl is cancer free L.O.A. not a Demon!!! Stay you don’t change for nobody and may your every wish be granted!!! Thank you for the chat have a good night to come!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Does evil exist?

The university professor challenged his students with this question. Did God create everything that exists? A student bravely replied, “Yes, he did!”

"God created everything? The professor asked.

“Yes sir”, the student replied.

The professor answered, “If God created everything, then God created evil since evil exists, and according to the principal that our works define who we are then God is evil”. The student became quiet before such an answer. The professor was quite pleased with himself and boasted to the students that he had proven once more that the Christian faith was a myth.

Another student raised his hand and said, “Can I ask you a question professor?”

“Of course”, replied the professor.

The student stood up and asked, “Professor, does cold exist?”

“What kind of question is this? Of course it exists. Have you never been cold?” The students snickered at the young man’s question.

The young man replied, “In fact sir, cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics, what we consider cold is in reality the absence of heat. Every body or object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy. Absolute zero (-460 degrees F) is the total absence of heat; all matter becomes inert and incapable of reaction at that temperature. Cold does not exist. We have created this word to describe how we feel if we have no heat.”

The student continued, “Professor, does darkness exist?”

The professor responded, “Of course it does.”

The student replied, “Once again you are wrong sir, darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in reality the absence of light. Light we can study, but not darkness. In fact we can use Newton’s prism to break white light into many colors and study the various wavelengths of each color. You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? You measure the amount of light present. Isn’t this correct? Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present.”

Finally the young man asked the professor, “Sir, does evil exist?”

Now uncertain, the professor responded, “Of course as I have already said. We see it every day. It is in the daily example of man’s inhumanity to man. It is in the multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. These manifestations are nothing else but evil.”

To this the student replied, “Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God’s love present in his heart. It’s like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light.”

The professor sat down.

The young man’s name — Albert Einstein.

1 Like

And another thing that aligns with my beliefs on God

1 Like

Well, I love listening to The video. Some of the concepts I found fascinating, but a deity coming back to restore order for all those children that went astray It’s just a little far-fetched for me

it’s more so the concept of the universe trying to restore order as I said about how some can see God as being the universe itself

1 Like

And lastly, Full Metal Alchemist has a good example on what God is to me

1 Like

“Who am I? One name you might have for me is the world or the universe or perhaps god or perhaps the truth. I am all and I am one so of course, this means I am also you”

1 Like

The end of the video to me seemed like he gave up his pursuit for knowledge and became just human again and beat god. I gotta watch it again because I’m at work.

1 Like

In the future when you become a living god, it will all make sense. How hungry are you now, you can see partly now.

The Bread of Life (Symbolic Language) (Manna - What is it)

Feast with (Understanding)

So many take that verse out of context. Many well meaning people fell away not understanding the puzzle aka the bible. Read it with (enlighten) eyes and put the puzzle together.

2 Likes

Pretty much sums it up for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Personally I believe “God” to be a great Mother of all things, good and evil. That she existed infinitely back in time, and has passion for all things, good and evil, and only hates beings who wish to destroy her creation at large. She created both white and black magic (and everything inbetween) for a very specific reason. She is above, beyond, and just not either, Good and Evil. Something we couldn’t comprehend until taken the path of the non-returner.

Enlighten me oh holy one

I’m not enlightened nor holy, so I can’t. Its just my chosen religion, goddess worship.

We have a lot in common both of us being Black and raised with the Christian belief having dominion in the cultural sphere. So I would like to share with you how I coped with it. Short term duration saviors!!! LMFAO !!! It doesn’t matter WTF they call themselves or what they represent. Those fuck’s all live in the noonsphere !!! (abstract) The only thing that matters is WTF you can get from them. So if you are going to fuck with any of them you are going to end up trading. Jehovah as blood thirsty as he is likes praise and obedience we know this from the Christians. Kali likes chants and if you ask the THUGGIES blood that’s why those crazy muthafuckas strangle people so Kali gets all the god damn blood. LMFAO. Two million dead sacrificed on behalf of Kali at last count. That’s a paltry sum in comparison to all the people who have been slaughtered at the hands of government. The thread of truth that runs through this whole god thing is that most times human vessels are manipulated into doing some dumb shit. (depending on your perspective) by the gods. Unless nature is being manipulated to destructive ends. Short term duration saviors, get what you want, then move the fuck out. The trickster psychopomp sombitch is notorious for fucking up the unwary. Short term baby.