Hi, so if this has already been asked before, sorry, mods buuttt…
I am trying to find good books on the LHP or good content creators, but unfortunately I just keep seeing AI BS that has swamped YT, sadly
Maybe I’m not looking in the right places, but any help would be amazing! I’m trying to learn more about LHP, and I would love good sources. I did a few Google searches, but it’s either AI Bs or a religious person saying, “DON’T DO IT; YOU’LL DIE IN HELL”
2 Likes
have you seen our book recommendations thread?
You can search for “book recommendation” as there’s a lot, and some of them are collected here:
We have have book club threads for discussing working with these books. Book Clubs - List of Book Discussions and Journals
By the way all these are listed in the Getting Started Guide - I suggest you bookmark this, and you can reference it to find all sorts of good stuff.
Welcome to the forum!
This post is an index of the most useful, most linked, popular and informational topics.
However:
There are many common issues surrounding magickal practice, and if you are newer, it is very likely that your question has been brought up before by other members in this community. We have ten years of content here that is very worth your time browsing.
Please use the search function to see if your topic has already been covered, before creating a new post.
We also have multiple tutorials and collections of beginner help, all listed below.
Please make an Introduction!
If this is your first stop, please pop over into our Intros thread and let us know what brought you here, what you’ve been up to magickally and what you’re interested in now. That’s helps us respond to your posts in context.
From there, we have some orientation guides:
Posting guidelines are in the FAQ: FAQ - Become A Living God
Terms of Service: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/tos
2 Likes
Do you know Moon Temple? I’ve been following her for a while, she’s a good content creator on LHP.
1 Like