Contacting Count Dracula one of the kings of hell

Nooo its says the channel got deleted:(((

1 Like

Welcome @Alexius It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi I just saw you post, I can’t remember we’re but it’s a old bold guy from the movies dracula it’s a egrogre from him used in covens,now I read a old book were were seals of fairies tied to vampire lineage,seals call etc do you hear anything of tis,? Thsnks

1 Like

@zorrito that member closed his account and isn’t here anymore to answer you, sorry.

The “old, bald guy” is probably Nosferatu? From the black and white silent film from 1922? If you mean this one…

Incidentally, found this wonderful article of the bits of Bram Stokers Dracula story that are true, and that is wasn’t supposed to be fiction but a warning at first, and half of it was thrown out but we can reconstruct it… [goes to hunt down the short story Dracula’s Guest that used to be in the original version apparently]. :eyes:

2 Likes

I believe his name is count Orlok

I think he re-uploaded all his old videos onto his new channel called Vidian

The old one was taken down by YouTube, unfortunately)

So try going to his new channel and search for Dracula, and see if you can find it there :call_me_hand:

Hmmm. As strange and unbelievable as it may sound, I believe Bram’s story.