Contact me spells/ communication spells

I’ve done a couple communication spells/ meditations that have worked wonders so i’m sharing my findings and would love to see if any of these work for you guys as well!

**communication by using the law of attraction spell **
So this ‘spell’ is best when you are in your emotions i find, if your frustrated, dissapointed etc.
Instructions:
Focus on your person, if you need to use emotional music to bring up your vulnerability do that, i recomend eyes closed but whichever works for you.
Hold your device phone/ ipad etc in your hands and imagine you receiving the text message.
You can imagine the phone buzzing, or your screen lighting up.
Then see the notification as if it is already there, with your persons name showing up on the screen.
Read your persons name as if the message is being received in real time - and feel the energy of excitement, relief, happiness etc with finally receiving the message you’ve been waiting for.
imagine opening up your messages and seeing /exactly/ what your person has said. Tip: keep this short, you can use a couple words that would describe the feel of the message instead if that fits you better.
imagine reading the message over and over and the feeling you get with receiving the message that you have manifested and getting exactly what you want.
Push all your energy into receiving this message, and once finished take a deep breath and say
“please universe provide me with the message i seek so mote it be!”
(this can be altered more specifically to your case if you would like; this is just a general and works just as well)
After this, go about your day. Don’t check your phone excessively but you can check it on and off, if the message is not there yet take a deep breath and say
“i expect the message to be here”
just to continue to reinforce your manifestation without putting the negative energy that comes with having not received the message yet.

meditation for someone who has you blocked
i’ve used this many times it works wonders

communication spell using paper

i’ve used this also and the range is about 2/4 days depending.

Let me know if any of these work for you guys :heart:️:heart:️

30 Likes

Thanks! Did all three and now I am waiting for results to manifest

2 Likes

Interesting, my grandmother used to do something similar in her youth. The way she described it to me was that she would meditate intently on the person she wanted to contact her, and in a short amount of time the person she was thinking of would make contact, nice to hear someone else finally talk about this

7 Likes

Hello!! Can I ask you some questions? If so how do I dm you?

1 Like

…You are Basic user …you need to be Member to pm other people. :wine_glass:few days be active and than it will unlock for you.
Dremora

1 Like

Also,they can pm you regardless of your trust level.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Ok. Thank you

2 Likes

i’ll dm you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Dm me too

1 Like

I’ve been attempting this for a while with no results still. It’s been a month or so. Long waits make it a bit harder for me.

Can you pm I want to ask advice please

The last video is unavailable

1 Like

Here is a communication spell that has sometimes worked for me:

In my experience, it’s worked best when I did before doing something that would keep me both physically and mentally busy for the rest of the day/following days so I wouldn’t think about it. It’s taken either mere minutes to hours or even up to 2-3 days of working. Also, sometimes even had the side effect of other people who weren’t the intended target to contact me

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Tried it and it worked within 2 hrs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May i ask what you did

1 Like

I did the video that anon818 posted…(see above). I followed the steps exactly :slight_smile: worked two times! First time worked within 2 hrs, second time took a little longer (48 hrs)

4 Likes

I tried my hand at the spell last night. It has been about 12 hrs. I’ll update.

2 Likes

Tried mine yesterday. Felt surprisingly happy after. Still no result but I’m trying not to think about it too much.

3 Likes

I should mention that the person I used it on is already on somewhat “communicating terms” with me, so its not a person that I havent spoken to in years or something. I did the spell for him to respond to my Instagram story and he did both times I did it. (he rarely ever looked at them before)

I am going to try this on someone I havent spoken to in years and see what happens.

3 Likes