Contact me spells/ communication spells

If I may ask, how was communication after the spell? Did it continue or kind of die off again?

The spell seems to only work with what you ask it to…like if you put “please text me” then thats what its going to work on. I think this particular one is more direct and “short term” and doesnt seem to do much in terms of moving communication energies if thats what you are asking.

1 Like

You think you could alter the wording for different effects?

1 Like

However I used it on someone that I dont have any “relationship” with…practically a stranger (met once and we have each other on instagram thats about it). He has become more interested in the things I post after the spells which could be the beginning of something I guess but I assume if its a person you already have a relationship with they would be more communicative.

1 Like

you can try! Mine was very direct and short.

1 Like

Okay cool! This is someone I have communication with, I’m just trying to get the communication to more prominent

1 Like

So yesterday late afternoon/evening I tried the spell @anon5276174 posted up. Just about an hr ago my target contacted me.

Now just to note. I also prayed/spoke out loud to La Santa Muerte last night, well technically early this morning bc ya know i couldnt sleep. Maybe a mixture of both but Gracias a Santisima Muerte and this I think it gave the nudge needed.

Small note. Although my target and I had been speaking well over many weeks. This past Fri evening they just went silent which never has happened. Of course their “reason” for it sounds a bit far stretched as they are a bit known to try and say things they think youd wanna hear instead of the truth. In this case just straight up ignoring me bc no one is ever busy 24/7, remember that, to get in touch w you. Especially if you happen to see them snapchatting away and they also watched your story the day before. (Tried doing the Amon sigil pic days before, pic got warped)

4 Likes

Hi.
Yesterday I done the spell anon818 posted.
The target and I haven’t talked in over a year.
I have positive feeling when doing the spell and that it will manifest for me.

1 Like

Results

1 Like

It didn’t work for the target to contact me by phone, But I did see the target afterwards in the street unexpectedly. But by that time I didn’t care anymore, I let her walk onwards and so did I different direction.
So it could of worked in a way it gave me the opportunity in that moment but deep down I didn’t really want . Hope that helps

2 Likes

Yeap it helped

1 Like

Results for email- thank you