A powerful layered love spell

I would, yes.

Ladilok’s specialty is making women into playthings for men. As far as is known, she does not do the same for women, and make men into playthings.

7 Likes

ah yess
ill try with Belial
to work on me

You are amazing :heart_eyes::heart:

very nice thanks.

Can you send the link for this post please? Thanks!

hope this helps :slight_smile:

I’ve tried this already! Nothing! Thanks for the tips though!

How would you write the petition to address them and your desires for each?

Quick question: tried doing this spell tonight. I didn’t really feel any presence etc…What might this mean? Failure? Perhaps I was too mechanical?!

If you’re a complete beginner, then it is highly unlikely that you will feel anything because you have not developed the ability to do so. It takes practice and effort.

Assume the spirits were there, because they always come when called, and let go of your desperation for the result. Carry on with your life with the expectation of success.

8 Likes

Great…how to use them?

I’m a total noob but even I know that when you throw the kitchen sink at someone you’re defeating your own purpose because it basically means you have no confidence in your castings. The only reason you have to layer all these spells and demons is because you have no confidence in just one or two. Imagine if you had a friend with a tough problem to solve and he asked you for help. You may feel special, valued and privileged because your friend thought highly enough of you to confide in their problem and seek assistance. You would try your best to help. But then imagine you found out your friend asked 20 other people for the same help. You would feel less special and would be more likely to blow off the request. That would be how the demons would feel if they found out you evoked many others for the same target.

2 Likes

Unless you ask the different friends to help you with different problems.

Let’s say you’re getting ready for midterms/finals.

You slacked off and you’re in deep shit. Now there’s a crunch session and your friends offer to help.

You have 5 friends there, and each of them are in a different course.

So each course, you have a different friend to help you with.

They won’t feel badly that you’ve asked for help from your friend in your marketing class, for marketing, even though you asked them for help in project management, for your project management exam.

And even though these are 5 friends, helping with 5 different subjects, they all move forward to ONE goal. That is, helping you pass your exams.

Layered love spell should be considered the same imo.

Sometimes if you want a target, you may need to pass different subjects BEFORE you reach the main goal. And they don’t intersect.

1.) Unblocking spell
2.) Open communication spell
3.) Break up spell(if needed)
4.) Love/lust spell

Because there are so many factors that can block love spell manifestations/timing, you may need a multi faceted approach.

Notice though, that all 4 are not love spells, but accessories and complements to a love spell.

Now 4 spells/rituals and all having the same request (make them love me)… well that definitely is the kitchen sink

19 Likes

Hi, can you give me details on how to perform this ritual? I’m new to this.

1 Like

Welcome @Elly3981. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

The best answer is to check out the sites search engine at the upper right dashboard and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You can find complete info on how to perform many rituals.

I wanna do this layered spell.Seems powerful. But i gotta ask you something…this needs to be done at one time in one day, one after another right ? And for each spirit, i would have to draw their sigil, put on their candle color, chant their enns and sit also facing their direction ? (north east west south)
Thanks

1 Like

Guys who did this rituals: do you perform it via simple EA sigil method or you invoke spirits via DEMONS OF MAGICK method?

1 Like

As a female I would leave out the last one
But can I do one evocation per night or would it need to be all of them in one night for x # of nights?
Do candles, cardinal directions etc matter?
Please let me know

1 Like

This layered spell idea is really amazing and it can work with many kinds of spells. So, even though the answer lingers in my head, I’ll ask anyway: Once I summon one spirit, should I wait till his work is done before summoning the second one? Or could I just call them all and they’ll work at the same time like a team project thing? :joy:

1 Like