Completely remove targets protection

I want to remove complete protection of my target so that there is no chance of failure. My target follows some godmen who i think is protecting her. My target is a heartless bitch due to her I lost my child before he was born. I want to get rid of that bitch. My husband is very much in her command. He does everything she says. I also want to create extreme hatred between them. I want that bitch dead as soon as possible.

7 Likes

Honestly while I can feel the rage, I am going to have to say that most of the things you desire, have been covered to death and a search for each should allow you to build a routine, or massive ritual to obtain your goals.

There’s a lot of books and rituals and spells for these sort of things, so we could spend hours making recommendations, when really you just need to dig for what you want, or else we’ll go down this road where you can’t do x or you don’t know how to do y or z isn’t fast enough, or w doesn’t cover all that you need.

Either layer the rituals for all the effects you need or build a major ritual imop. Besides, problems tend to disappear faster, if you tackle each aspect as if it were a problem all on its own.

8 Likes

If you work with Goetic spirits, do some research on King Vine.

5 Likes

I have worked with Geotic spirit but i have no idea if its working or not?

Was the spirit Vine or…? :woman_shrugging:t6:

If not, then try him, he can remove spiritual protections…if yes, then perhaps call on him and ask him what’s going on.

3 Likes

Maybe Andras, Belial or a really hostile demon could help you.

2 Likes

In one of the Damon brand’s book from "words of power " series there is word for breaking will of enemy try that and there is a lot of useful words as well
Good luck

Thanks.
I will try that

1 Like

In order to do any kind of death curse, you have to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are willing to cause this person’s death yourself. If you’re not sure, don’t try the ritual I’m going to tell you about.
Look up my post D.U.M.E. candle ritual on search function. If you’re not willing to take this persons life yourself- and I’m not urging you to lol, then just do not use the last paragraph of the spell. You will need some authentic dume oil for this, and a 7 day glass dume candle, you can change the wording slightly to fit your intent, but understand that this will bring some dark heavy energy, and you will need to cleanse yourself and home afterwards. Also never get dume oil or powder on your hands, use gloves. Real dume oil and powder does contain toxic ingredients. The powder is optional, but it will add more oomph to it. Good luck! Divina

6 Likes

I have no sympathy for that bitch. I just want her dead. In how many days will the death occur

2 Likes

That all depends on you and how strong you are, also how determined you are and how much intent you put into it. There’s no set time, it can happen, but at the very least it will destroy the targets life completely. They won’t bother you again. If you use the last part of spell, the heavy energy will come over you, so cleanse well. You and your home and ritual space. You don’t want that hanging around. It’s really not for beginners, but since that’s what you want go for it.

4 Likes

Black witch coven has good dume oil, and i think powder as well. Good luck!

2 Likes

Just a heads up. I used dume curses on two different ppl, and got results- not death, but they are both fucked, in three days for each of them. Their lives and health etc are in shambles.

3 Likes

My target lives with me in the same house. Also I don’t have privacy needed for the ritual. Is there any way this can be done without any candles and other items.

1 Like

No, you have to use a 7 day dume, and the dume oil and powder if you can get it. However I will give you a recipe for Google dust which is practically the same, and you won’t need a candle, and you’ll have to do this in secret. But I’ll tell you how.

Goofer dust, not Google lol

1 Like

First thing you must do is gather some cemetery dirt, fresh grave is best near the headstone. Carry a mason jar with lid and a spoon.
Second thing you need to gather is parts of a poisonous plant, wear gloves- let it dry, and grind it- always use gloves and a mask when handling it or working with it. You want to get the hottest peppers you can find, and chop them up seeds and all. Purchase sulfur powder from occult bookstore. A palm full of black peppercorns, and dry a chicken pork or beef bone, preferably a small one, and grind it up as small as you can. Smash with hammer if you have to. Add a piece of valerian root, and a betel nut, some tormentilla root. All of these ingredients must be mixed with the graveyard dirt. Use caution. Put the mixed ingredients in a mason jar carefully. Write persons name on bottom of the jar with lid on tightly, and mark the name out with an “X”. Let the jar sit outside in the moonlight at least for one night during waning moon. Take inside and add 9 drops of dume oil, stir well. Then charge it with your intent. It will be ready to use then.
Find a place where only your target goes not you or anyone else. Sprinkle a little on car door, a bit on his/ her favorite chair or in targets shoes or bed. Be creative, and make certain you never come in contact with the places where you’ve sprinkled it.

7 Likes

This is a great recipe - i love this variation! Ive read some that also include black anvil shavings and rattlesnake skin, but i like that this one includes a poisonous plant, and it incorporates the darker side of Valerian, with its “vandal root” aspect. Thank you for sharing Divina.

2 Likes

Not everyone has access to poisonous snake skin, so I left that out, it works just as good I think. I’m lucky in that I have a friend who has arabian sand vipers, so I get the skin when they shed.

3 Likes

Thats an awesome friend to have! And its so true!! I think the poisonous plant parts add a fair amount of toxicity - i think theres a kinship between venom and poison in magic. Ive often remarked to the spiders and welcomed them to spin webs above the poisons. I think if i were to use this formulation, I would consider juicing it up with a plant spirit suitable, maybe datura for something beastly and destructive, or belladonna for something treacherous and soul crushing. A fume to the plant to honor it before harvesting.

As for vandal root, i havent taken to the process of harvesting the valeriana to best harness its own destructive capacity in magic. I think my own gnosis would lead me to gather the roots for the vandal during the waning moon and harken to its dark side and fume it with myrrh. :woman_shrugging: Do you know if theres a specific method in hoodoo for the vandal root? or is it simply just any valerian root?

1 Like