Completely remove targets protection

No, valerian is valerian. I see you know your plants!:rofl: You would love my gardens. I have two, one for the useful but not baneful, and the other is for only poisonous plants. Took me years to get it the way I like it, and I think my Datura and hellebores are my favorites this year, well see what happens in spring because I have more mullein and mugwort to plant, all in all I love getting my hands dirty

2 Likes

Those are all excellent selections! I honestly have a very treacherous arrangement i tell any friend who visits me that they should ask me always and never assume with anything i grow. Ive been growing my brugmansia, belladonna, and solandra inside, so even houseplants arent safe! Lol! But even having them growing around you - sometimes i dont even need to harvest them! I love the our selections, hellebores were my first poisonous plant and have worked very well with me for sometime now.

1 Like

I have white and black hellebores, jimson weed, Datura, belladonna, oleander, you name it I probably have it

1 Like

I love oleander also!!! thatd be an excellent selection for the goofer dust!!

1 Like

I only have one that is poisonous in my home, and I’m about to order another, Mandragora. I was worried the little guy wouldn’t grow, but it’s got to about 7 inches tall, have to keep it up high

1 Like

Yesss!! another great choice! I love my mandrakes also! a witchs best friend :wink::raised_hands:

1 Like

My house is creepy enough to the straight folks, I try not to induce fear with man eating plants haha

1 Like

They are a bit tricky

1 Like

they really can be! Its been a journey for me with mine, but ive learned a great deal from them, but not just about them - you know what i mean. They are quite worth it though; I always love when they rise from dormancy, and i like that they keep me company usually in fall, winter and spring. I personally prize them too much to harvest for anything another plant can accomplish, whose parts id be willing to part with - i did offer one to aphrodite and it lays on her altar, but that was an important sacred purpose. Ty for gushing about plants with me!! lol

1 Like

It’s ok, I can relate.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, just a quick update. My friend told me you can soak the vandal root in dark rum, I’m no expert at hoodoo, but she is. I had no idea there are so many things you can add to it, but she said definitely soaking the root helps

Thank you!! I like the dark rum! Valerian is one of my faves - and my cats lol. I have some roots to collect this year! The rum will make a nice preservative for storage, incase a need arises, and actually, I will say it gives me an idea how to incorporate valerian into a method ive been working on for harnessing and focusing plant spirit energies into spells. I appreciate this!

1 Like

I might add that I usually incorporate some stinging insects, and venomous snake skin, but this time of year those kinds of insects may be hard to find, but add them if you can, and I think you can get rattlesnake skin online.