Cursing/hexing help?

Hi guys, I’m trying to get rid of a extremely pesky and disrespectful neighbor and I need help. I’ve never done hexing or cursing and I just want her to fell very uncomfortable/miserable until she leaves. I have some graveyard dirt, hopefully that helps with this. And please before you say “next time use the search bar”, I did. I didn’t find anything too helpful :confused:

Okay so I slight update, I tried to make homemade hot foot powder (golfer dust)
I used cayenne pepper powder, red pepper flakes, black and white pepper, graveyard dust, onion powder, curry powder, spit and pissed and I said aloud my desire while I was mixing the stuff. I burned a black candle and set it next to the candle. Then I went upstairs and put it on her porch while walking backwards and while I’m leaving I hear someone coming and guess what, it was her! Walking in the concoction I made, and I know she’ll bring it into her house. Pls leave your thoughts and opinions and tips

1 Like

Sounds like you just need to express more emotion while mixing the pieces and stating your agenda I just felt like you didn’t project the emotion much while doing it, but it sounds like you have an easy target if she will just take that random shit ino her house and touch it lol so it should just be a little bit of time o see if it works, there’s also a spell Lucifer taught someone on here for mind control that could work rather nicely if you did into her,. Just search Lucifer mind control make sure it talks about using red string around the whole of the finished product of the spell.

2 Likes

Thank you and your correct. I didn’t use as much emotion as I should’ve

Do I want me to find the link to that spell I was talking about for mind control you just state ou want her to decide to leave and it should happen if spell works.

1 Like

Please :smiley:

I’m guilty o that at times too skimping on the emotion, I actually cheat when doing some stuff I literally call on my potential and watch my energy overpower the target it’s nice to call upon your potential it works pretty good.

1 Like

Hope it works out for you.

1 Like

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m tempted on asking her name and doing a binding spell on her ability to resist magic, I’m sorta bored and typically everyone who needs help on here it’s cause they want there x back

2 Likes

I would pick up the book Magickal Attack from Gallery of Magick. It goes into detail how to project enough emotion into these types of workings as well as a number of different rituals that come in handy with either setting up your target before the actual curse as part of preparation as well as some pretty effective means to get rid of someone.

1 Like

Thank you😃

1 Like

Hey message me

Sounds like a very useful book an I lucky enough it has free pdf I’ll download it right now if it does.

If not, it is pretty cheap on kindle if I recall correctly

Divina provided a very fab recipe for goofer dust. Im not a hoodoo expert, but my understanding is goofer and hotfoot are different. What youve already made does have some effective elements however and sounds like was deployed successfully. How long have you waited on result? It may be really early to start throwing other things. This is a great opportunity to experiment and record the effectiveness of the magic you have done, maybe give it a little time, record any resulting misfortune or circumstances she might experience, whether she leaves or not in the coming weeks, then proceed with another attack. Im always of a mind prefer to expend the least amount of energy i need to on a target, and i like when the opportunity to experiment on someone arises to try new methods.

1 Like

K I’ma check I’m might just buy it Ina few weeks I’m actually going to be working again instead of living off 200 a month in California

2 Likes

Nice, glad to hear you are going back to work, especially living out there. California is definitely not cheap

2 Likes

Google failed me but I downloaded another book that supposedly has same theme.

1 Like