Come To Me Baby: Love Visualizations

You are out and about. See someone you want to talk to you. How to make them come over and make the first move.

Feel a wamth in your groin area. Hold it. Now, see a pinkish line come out of your sex organ and connect to theirs.

Push your desires into that line. Feel it. Feel sexy. Imagine fucking them. Relax. Breath. Have fun. Smile. Feel good.

Put a COMMAND of come to me.

Have a joke at the ready. Or interesting conversation starter. Give them a compliment.

9 Likes

Hey, I had to click on your post as ā€˜Come To Meā€™ has been like a mantra of mine for years.

I like this psychic command sort of thing. Iā€™ve often found myself using this exact phrase ā€˜Come To Me Baby, Come To Meā€™, like a mantra, saying in threeā€™s repeating with an emphasis on the one word ā€˜comeā€™ or ā€˜toā€™ or ā€˜meā€™ each time round.

Iā€™ve had interesting responses from using colour and connecting our chakras but never thought of using the other details you describe with it here all in one though.

Inspired :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would also suggest doing the bubble thingy from the other thread too. Just try the triple penetration should do the trick.

1 Like

It will never cease to amaze me I asked before I went to sleep for a way to make someone ā€œcome to youā€ and this pops up :ghost:

2 Likes

Sheesh Asmodeus doesnā€™t hold back on the knowledge aye? :joy:
Im glad I found this though.

2 Likes

Sorry everyone I posted the wrong message from this thread!

1 Like

Out in publicā€¦
See the person you want. Imagine fucking them, hard . Now, wait. Just feel you just came (pretend). Push that through three pink lines coming from your groin area, mind, and mouth that you are FORCING it down their brain, groin area and mouth.
ā€¦
Working a love targetā€¦
Next time you are in bed think of your target. Now, touch yourself. Think non-sexual stuff about them. Send them a thank you. See a little purple cloud about them. Whisper gently put words into it.

5 Likes

Hey. Can this kind of visualizations work vĆ­a a picture?