Help with major backfire?

This will be an unpopular answer why try and make someone love you? Even if you’re successful in your spell to make them love you they do not their mind was manipulated. I would be thinking of that, if my wife asked for a divorce which relationships have ups and downs and there was a few point I thought it was over. But it didn’t cross my mind to call upon entities to change her mind. I want her to live her life I love her sure it would suck to lose her but if she is meant to be with someone else I wish the best and take my pain. If you truly love something you will let it go.

2 Likes

I disagree. Why do any magic then? With that same thought you could argue that anything you gain from magic is “fake” and manipulated.

3 Likes

Yeah I can see that, I understand using your power. I am newer so I have not manipulated minds or casted spells to change minds.

But back on topic spells can take time we don’t have mich control hang in there and trust the process.

I appreciate it

1 Like

I feel like for me it may be about putting up barriers so that only the worthy and genuine can get through. I’m far too open and giving at times and I rarely receive the same treatment in return. I need to learn to demand respect from people before I gjve them my all.

If this ain’t the truth. Had I been willing to fight an uphill battle and run myself into the ground a few dozen more times I may have won over my most recent interest but it just wasn’t worth it, all to get with some walking shell of a person with no empathy, and a half wit intelligence.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. This back and forth with him has done nothing but leave me depressed and without any self esteem. A worthy person wouldn’t go out of their way to hurt me in this way, I’m finally seeing. I hope those night terrors treat him well.

2 Likes

It’s true when we’re “in it” and are dedicated it’s easy to extend ourselves and overlook quite a bit. I’m not saying everything should be easy or it would probably lack spark. But if someone doesn’t know without a shadow of a doubt they want you - it’s a no. Period. People know what and who they want.

1 Like

Right and you shouldn’t over complicate it or let him do it either. There are all sorts of variables and differences in any relationship- each is twice as unique as the two individuals involved. But it comes down to if they are in or out. Actions are the telltale sign. A person who values you wouldn’t make you question it.

You do not “wait” for someone to “want you.” Rather you create the condition. Its called “Being a Man.”

Esoterically the female is the Vessel, while a Male is a Mutation from being female at birth. What this means is Fate gives the Power of Change as the sole responsibility to the Male. Generally speaking it is the Mans job to CHANGE things… So rather than accepting the status quo of a Beta Male twiddling his thumbs wondering if a woman wants him (sometimes with a Dick in his Ass), instead he goes against the grain in order to Win Favor (mutate the relationship) with a Female.

2 Likes

When I hear “ be a man” I think of Gaston in beauty and the beast and am turned off completely. It just makes me think of the mentality that all women are soft flighty and incapable and are just waiting for a man to save them. Some are I’ll agree. And others have the “ I don’t need a man” attitude. I think the perfect catch can and does recognize the divine and the life force and knows when to boss it up or let her take the reigns.

4 Likes

There are plenty of women taking on a more Masculine role nowadays. Its just up to you what kind of Man you want and whether you prefer to sometimes wear the pants (or more than that) in the Relationship.

Its all cool with me (sends all the Beta Males your direction to remove the annoying riff raff).

1 Like

I definately have no interest in a Beta you misunderstood what I meant. I mean sometimes in order to be a bigger man, a male will know when to let the woman step up and shine. It doesn’t take away from him to do so.

3 Likes

Your right then. Im very picky about the female, but when she is right then I use my all to help her do that.

1 Like

Get hold of a copy of magickal seduction by Damon Brand there are three rituals in there one of which will suit your needs personally i would go for the one which is find the right person for you rather than get an existing person back i have seen the results of this book with my own eyes and i can tell you from what i have seen it is not subtle i myself had a result 8 hrs after reading the book without even doing the ritual and my lodger who had been trying to get laid for the last four years got laid 18 hours after reading the book and that was also without doing the ritual for five days as instructed in the book if you do exactly as the book says It is highly likely soon you will be in a much better place.

2 Likes

So you had a result with only reading the book?

Yes definitely I am happily married but having had a lot of success with Damon Brands magick my friends wife had died four years before and he was looking for a bit of the other so to speak so I told him to buy the book and try it (magickal seduction Damon Brand)
he brought the book and sat in bed one night and read it out loud to himself just to get a feel for the sounds,
The next day he met up for the first time with a girl he had been talking to on the internet who had insisted in telling him she wasn’t looking for cheap sex but wanted a life partner so they were going to take things slowly
they met for lunch and then she asked him to take her home when they got there she asked him in for coffee and as soon as they got inside she had all his clothes off and sorted him out. They never saw each other again but the book had done the trick.
A week later he gave me the book just to read as a curiosity because I had had dealings with all his other books and sat down and read it from cover to cover one evening (it’s a small book)
and there is one bit in one of the rituals that says to put an aura around the person you / fancy / like /desire when you see them after you have done the ritual and I remember thinking how the heck do you go about doing that, but apart from that a very good read .
next day i had to go to an office where I go to almost daily for business and in the office is a lady that is there every day in her little cubicle where she sits and although I had been going there for at least two years although I found her very attractive she was strictly business and because I am happily married I would never have done anything about it anyway
while I was waiting in the line to be served I was idly looking around when I realised her cubicle was really brightly lit in fact it was dazzling compared to the other cubicles and my 1st thought was that is bright lighting they have in there and then my mind went back to the book and I realised that is what an aura looks like when it is around a person and although I kept looking away or down to try and get rid it stayed
When my turn came she called me over and from that moment on she was flirting and laughing and joking every time I saw her and I know that without a doubt if I had said to her how about it? the answer would not have been no, it would have been when and where.
There is a reason why this spell made the anthology of sorcery 3 because it is seriously powerful but I may just suggest one thing if anyone has lost someone they love I would suggest the ritual that says find the person that is right for you because although it may still be the one you have loved and lost it could also be someone new who is a 1000 x better for you and then you may just realise what a jerk the old one was .

1 Like

Everything I’ve tried apparently has backfired. After a week trying to reach out to my poi. He blocked me after a week. He told me to leave him alone and I did. Just this weekend he blocked me on the only other means of communication we could’ve had.
Is this just my desires backfiring or did this need to happen?
Opinions if anyone has any.

Some relationships aren’t meant to be and the universe is intervening to save your ass. I was in a similar situation like 5 months ago. Had been seeing the same person for years but he wouldn’t give me commitment despite saying he loved me. I called on up to 10 demons and did multiple love workings repeatedly, we finally just ended things because I was so disgusted with his behavior and called him out. I stopped the magick on him because I didn’t even want him anymore, and I realized that if I had ended up with him my life would have been miserable. Sometimes you have to close one door to get to the door you’re really mean to be at.

2 months after ending things with him I have met my Dream guy. However, I’m in a similar situation where the new guy has told me he isn’t looking for anything serious because of his job. So now I’m planning on working with multiple demons again. This guy I feel I’m actually meant to be with so I have hope. I made a post about it, feel free to drop by if you want to discuss love magick more together.

1 Like

It’s hard to believe the the universe can be that cruel to me. If so why? . I’m not necessarily only trying to get my ex back. Mostly reconciliation. Where we are good with one another. Right now all I can tell is my ex hates me and it’s all unnecessary. Everything I try just for that isn’t working.

1 Like