~CLOSED~ Breaking In My New Vice Versa Tarot Deck (1 card pulls)

This time instead of showing the entire deck, I’ll go through 1 card pulls. Vise Versa Tarot cards don’t have a reverse meaning, instead they have “This Side” and “That Side” (day-night, dawn-dusk, solar-lunar, material-spiritual, inside-outside etc) while the court cards have “Inner Self” and “Outer Self”. Do not take either side as “upright” and “reversed” or as “good” and bad". Each side is just another point of view.

This is a new deck (just arrived a couple of hours ago). Because of that I won’t do a normal reading, Instead I will post the card and the explanation from the booklet.

Things to keep in mind:

• General or any question, as long as it’s straight and clear. (So avoid questions such as “Should I do this or that?”)

• You can PM me your question, but your answer will be posted here and I’ll @ you.

• I won’t place a limit, but I will close the thread if it’s too much. If I’ll re-open it, I will post a comment so you guys know.

• Don’t pesk me or spam my PM and thread If I don’t answer right away (it won’t take me days for sure), I have a life too. I will answer once I’m available.

And as always:

I am not responsible for whatever decisions you may or may not take based on this reading.

16 Likes

can I have one please?
is phenex wants to work with me?
thank you!!!

1 Like

What do I need to do to get what I want?

(thanks!)

1 Like

I want a general reading, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like one, please.

What is the biggest obstacle I must overcome in my spiritual path?

2 Likes

May i have one?

1 Like

Pretty art. May I have a read please? :hugs: General is good!

1 Like

@thegs

King of Pentacles
Inner Self

The daylight scene is much the same, for this earthy king doesn’t have many secrets. He is straight-forward in his thinking and in his deeds. An ox stands nearby, symbolizing steadfast strength and the ability to take on hard tasks. Another watermelon is tucked away behind the throne - perhaps he is saving it for himself, since there is enough for everyone. His castle is in the distance, across the rolling hills. Though there isn’t much to learn from his inner self, we can learn a bit about his marriage. The Queen of Pentacles on her battered throne and her exhaustion from always caring for others before herself is a vivid contrast with the king’s shiny throne, his abundance of food and above all, his distance from the castle. He knows how to replenish and maintain his own well-being, so he can keep taking care of others in good health and good spirits.

1 Like

@Encore19

You got a jumper, I decided to take it.

The Fool
This side

Rather than doing what seems reasonable, logical, or safe, the Fool epitomizes the idea of taking a leap of faith. Though success is the ideal outcome, it’s the leap itself that matters most. The Fool goes from experience to experience in a serendipitous way. Every turn along his path adds to his wisdom. Choose to be bold and foolish if you want to make progress on your own path.

1 Like

@Ignited

Knave of Chalices
Outer Self

A young man clad in the court garb of a page stands at the edge of a quiet sea. His tunic bears a pattern of lotuses (enlightenment, beauty, rebirth). Small wavering splash softly against his long cloak, which is the colour of the calm ocean behind him. He holds a silver chalice from which a fish is leaping. His attitude is gentle, passive, perhaps subservient. This is a kind person. His heart is innocent and his intentions are pure. He holds the cup of love, but the fish symbolizes that this is spiritual love, not carnal - at least not yet. This person prefers peace to passion for the time being. He is content to stay in the shallow waters of emotion for now.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

3 of Swords
That side

The knight may be the one whose sword is pierced, or he may be mourning a lost comrade - or perhaps regretting his own part in this action. Your circumstances will tell how to interpret his presence here. But clearly there is sorrow, betokened by his disregard for discomfort as the rain pelts down on him. The chrysanthemum is a funeral flower, representing both grief and hope for an afterlife. Earthly chrysanthemums do not come in blue, so this is a symbol of the spirit’s endurance.

1 Like

@CreepWeirdo

What is your question?

@Veil

Knave of Wands
Outer Self

A brawny young man stands in a desert landscape, holding a tall staff. His upper body is bare, save for battle gauntlets and a fiery red cloak. His attitude is confident - he is sure of himself and fearless. His bare chest symbolizes a declaration of his strength and a challenge to other knaves to match (or best) it. This is a person who is undeniably attractive, but he may lack social graces, or even fail to understand why they are important. He doesn’t mind taking the hard way through a situation, rather than smoothing the path. Like the thorny plant at his feet, he can be prickly and irritating in close quarters.

@CreepWeirdo

You also got a jumper, I took it.

The Hierophant
That side

The rigidity of the other side of the card has given way to freedom of thought and possibility. You’ve gone beyond merely questioning the precepts of religion - now you are ready to challenge them or rebel against them. If this isn’t a situation where religious teachings are relevant, think of another situation in which you are being held back by “thou shalt” and reconsider your actions.

1 Like

thank you do much!!!:heart::purple_heart::heart:
I didn’t understand the message at first but after a cuople rereading the puzzle was solved.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

What is my biggest weakness or shortcoming that I should overcome?

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@anon56504861

2 of Wands
This side

The things you have set in motion are prospering. Observe the timing closely as you proceed. Recognize that time spend thinking and observing is just as important as taking active steps. There is nothing that needs doing just now. You can be confident of your success.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Perfect. Thanks again

1 Like