~CLOSED~ Breaking In My New Vice Versa Tarot Deck (1 card pulls)

@Anassa - if it’s still open, I’d love one please.
I’ll PM you my question :hibiscus:

1 Like

What should I be focused on right now? Much thanks

1 Like

@Ekajati

9 of Chalices
That side

The news is good on this side of the card as well. The universe is acting in your favour now. Get clear about your hopes and goals so you can more easily see the path to their fulfilment. Don’t limit yourself to small dreams, don’t be afraid to wish for the stars.

1 Like

Thank you @Anassa - much appreciated x

1 Like

Guidance for my situation. Thank you

1 Like

do you have room for one more?

I just need a general pull on how my current magickal situation is

1 Like

Sounds like someone I know :woman_facepalming: thank you for the read!

1 Like

It does resonate, thank u very much!

1 Like

@Cedar_Trees

Knave of Swords
Outer Self

A fierce young man, whose expression seems combative, tightly grips a shining sword, ready to strike. He hovers in midair, lashed by the cold winds that blow the clouds aloft. The landscape below is jagged and sharp, and his feet are bare, suggesting vulnerability, though his outer demeanour projects toughness. This is a person who may not know how to compromise or listen well to others. Swords are the suit of communication and thought, but this knave doesn’t have the mental discipline yet to achieve clarity in either. He may get himself into situations that require someone else to rescue him. A few of those experiences will educate and humble him, at which point his potential for brilliance can be fulfilled.

1 Like

I would like one please ! :slight_smile:
On what should I work right now in my spiritual journey ?

1 Like

Definitely resonates, thank you for your guidance.

1 Like

@Fletal

King of Pentacles
Outer Self

A king sits upon a polished granite throne on a summer’s evening. His garments are all made from animals - leather and suede, raw-hide lacing and sheepskin. He is surrounded by fruits and flowers, and there is green fertile landscape as far as the eye can see. But the natural world isn’t his only concern, as shown by his golden crown, orbed scepter, and pentacle. This is a man who has done very well for himself. His expression shows his satisfaction with his life and his work. He is the person you can turn to for a loan or for other practical help in a crisis. He doesn’t judge the less fortunate. He knows that all blessings flow in cycles, and its a joy for him to be able to give.

1 Like

@MagickVigilante

5 of Pentacles
That side

It is time for some self-assessment, especially in terms of how you use your time, energy and money. Guilt serves no purpose and should be dismissed. Come to peace with yourself by making amends. If you are the one in need of aid, be aware that someone in your life wants to help but doesn’t know how to offer. Break the glass that is separating you.

1 Like

@Mei

Justice
This side

It is time to place your heart upon the scales of Justice. The situation demands the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. There is no plea bargain to be made with Justice - but remember, she is not cruel. She is essential embodiment of fairness. Whatever needs to be done in the situation to make it fair, balanced, and ethically clean should be done now. Delay or deny this at your peril.

1 Like

very accurate, thanks again

1 Like

may I?
Just a general pull please

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

@Healing_Heart

9 of Swords
This side

You are caught in fear and negativity to the point of exhaustion. It’s hard to tell anymore which troubles are real and which are mere phantoms. This mindset perpetuates itself as it seems overwhelming even to try to shift the energy. Apathy is insidious and once it has hold of you, it takes a strong effort to push through.

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hello!
Could I ask also, what the upcoming months are holding for me in my life? Maybe it sounds too general but everything is like tabula rasa now.
Thank you in advance!

1 Like