Cloaking

It takes more than a few words with you to ruffle my feathers my friend.

It seems like he wants misdirection or a parry type of deal on auto-pilot so prob a servitor.

3 Likes

Are you daft? I think you’re confusing things greatly here. When did I state I care to ruffle your feathers or anything like that? get your priorities straight.

1 Like

Ah now there’s a thought a servitor

1 Like

Velenos calm down

Cloaking isn’t necessarily a shield, however in most pure energy circles it’s lumped in there out of laziness. Velenos is correct in that a shield can be programmed to cloak, however you too are correct in that a cloak isn’t always necessarily a shield.

2 Likes

I’m just going to assume you’re just a bit mentally impaired and leave it at that lol. This is going in circles.

That’s a fair comprise if one was needed

Velenos I’m most certainly not mentally impaired because I disagree with you

Not why I stated that but okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

I seek a way to avoid or break magical links to me.

1 Like

I’d ask King Bael

You’re actually asking a multitude of questions with this. A few points:

• A cloak won’t block a link

• If an offensive magician already has a link to you it’s too late to cloak

• You don’t want a cloak to block anything. If you block something the person doing the sensing/attacking now feels resistance. They’ve located you.

• Invisibility is a specialized form of cloaking.

My thoughts on your question:

• For a preexisting link you want to block it, cut it and cauterize any subtle body damage.

• To stop further links you want to shield/protect yourself.

• To avoid them you want to either cloak yourself or specifically try invisibility. The issue with this is, the latter won’t work when you’re around other magicians, at least towards them. You can cloak, masking your energy signature, modifying it, and the like. But to go unnoticed is not very likely.

This is why you’re getting the myriad responses, and why it really depends on what you’re actually talking about, versus what your stated question was.

If you clarify that may help people better advise you.

I love the mirror spell @anon25000386 suggested!

OH, also, never use invisibility while driving.

7 Likes

Lol that’s a great way to clarify that. Thanks for liking my invisibility mirroring rite it really works a charm.

1 Like

It is to mask my energetic signature I want or hinder there can be created a magical link. I think cloaking may be the wrong word to use. I could not find an other word for it.

1 Like

In the end nothing is going to be 100% fool proof.

2 Likes

It was him I had in mind often.

2 Likes

If you’re able I’d give it a go then and ask him directly. See what he has to say.

I’m not able because I don’t have his seal.

1 Like

Well you make one…right…???

Here read this I use this all the time now and I’m getting great results. The writer Lady Eva is an Adept I’m certain of it.

1 Like