Cloaking

I do have to agree you need to learn how to deflect and dissipate enemy attacks. It’s part of balanced learning in our art and will make you stronger and more formidable.

1 Like

Cloaking is a form of shield.

Hiding yourself is a form of shield.

5 Likes

I practice daily demonic elemental balancing ritual and train aura expanding through visualization in the ritual circle. I also work on how to create amulets. I have one with metal associated with Mars and a pentacle jewelry with an amethyst in.

1 Like

Mmmmm I don’t know about that velenos. True they’re both defensive in nature but the application and approach are different to both.

That’s awesome

That’s fine if you don’t know I do. A shield is whatever you program it to be. A shield can cloak and defend. It’s basic programming.

3 Likes

Hahaha now it’s a party…that’s the velenos I know and love

No velenos one is blocking the other dodging both are defensive

The approach can be pretty much the exact same. A psiball can be made into a shield that cloaks you by erasing your energy signature from being detected outside of it and applying another programming to that by having it defend against attacks.

A shield doesn’t dodge that’s not how shields work. Nor how cloaking works.

4 Likes

I think you’re confusing the two

Not at all, as someone who has experience with shielding and direct energy manipulation all they are is programming of the same thing a shield.

3 Likes

Then the cloak is a shield which is not what the OP was asking for

I know how to make a psiball dude

Good for you, did I say you did not?

1 Like

In the military there’s cover (a bush, the invisibility you seek) works great until you make yourself known and then bullets eat you up.

Then there’s cover like a concrete wall…

4 Likes

I also once practiced a creating bold out of energy so big and put it on myself.

Cover and concealment

2 Likes

The OP is asking for a way to cloak him, a shield is one suggestion that will do exactly that. If you fail to see that then it is your own problem, but don’t tell others what not to post when it is part of the solutions.

2 Likes

I’m not trying you what not to post velenos take a deep breath and relax.

Please learn to read emotions through text, I am relaxed and my comment was speaking generally if you were keeping up with the thread on who actually stated such.

1 Like