Cloaking

It’s called misdirection.

7 Likes

YES!!! That’s it!

I’d look into the demons of deception book.

6 Likes

I just purchase one on Amazon in shape of jewelry, cleaning it in the smoke of Incense associated with him and charge it in a pentagram on my altar. That part should not be a problem.

2 Likes

Awesome sounds like you got this man!

I’m jealous I should break down and order some Prince Orobas Jewelry.

The only problem is that we are in waning moon…

1 Like

Well it’s going to be waxing again bro no need to worry.

Are you facing some kind of threatening enemy Magician now?

Ok. I’m only a few posts in, but I have a couple notes for you:

1. invisibility does not block or grant an actual “barrier” of protection against a curse. It simply hides you. That’s all it does.

2. if you want protection, a ward is what you want. Invisibility would just either make you appear as if you’re gone or would distract them from you. Invisibility is the type of thing I do while I’m not being attacked as to prevent that sort of thing from occurring in the first place.

Yes invisibility is a form of protection in the sense that its a preventative, but it does not offer a “barrier” to keep your energy from being “hit” in my experiences.

Now, Bael is actually an excellent candidate to work with in regards to this. Work with the Cat totem of his energy. The cat is very good at remaining unseen and getting away undetected or uncaught.

3 Likes

It’s called misdirection I want. I want to mask my energetic signature. I will edit in the topic post.

2 Likes

In total agreement.

Its not necessarily the post title that comes off wrong, its how you described what you wanted in the earlier comments.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

No but I believe defensive magick is an essential skill the magician must learn.

3 Likes

Yes you’re quite right

*sweats profusely

I didn’t want to do this, but the amount of debate in this thread makes me want to address a few points about how this can be really powerful, as well as some of my personal philosophy behind it.

The idea is to have an area around yourself that changes/distorts your energy to the point it can’t be locked onto. This has to be more than just an energetic shift, or some way to divert energy or attention from oneself. It doesn’t really matter so much if you are noticed or not, what matters is if the energy you give off can be used by a magickian or entity to find who you really are. Think of it as applying a layer of encryption to your energy output.

With a cloak strong enough, as others have mentioned, it can function quite similarly to a shield, though the actual mechanics of how it accomplishes such things is very different. Not to get too specific about my own techniques but if the area around you is distorted and strange enough many things will find it to be unpenetrable. If a shield keeps people out with concrete and stone, then a cloak is a complex puzzle that needs to be solved to pass through.

9 Likes

I cant like this post enough my man. I was thinking the same goddamn thing while reading this.

Like @NeoFightTheNyophite said, if you’re looking for a cloak that also prevents strings from attaching to you, you need a type of energy scrambler or active misdirection.

And by the way, there are so many ways to do this, but it’s best to just pick one methodology and stick with it to perfection, since the mechanics of each technique are different and you cant learn them all at once very effectively. To those that say “yah but the end result is the same” in terms of cloak based shielding verses barrier based shielding, it’s so not. It’s not the same because the method your opponent must take in order to get past the defensive systems is vastly different, and therefore you’re playing with a different set of cards, and etc etc etc…

5 Likes

This^^

2 Likes

@Student
Waning moon is perfect for this type of work.

There are so many ways to do this and many spirits to help.

King Bael is the best imo but I’d approach him w/ caution and humility - especially if you’re new.

Not servile but definitely not overly demanding.

He’s great with making people straight up lose any and all interest in you, period. It’s not so much that you’re cloaked.

People just lose the energy to move against you or investigate your affairs.

Be careful though as he often renders people so “invisible” that they’re not heard even with people who they want to hear them.

Also, there are some angels that kick ass with defending against supernatural attacks and so forth.

3 Likes

I would suggest that isn’t a cloak. There’s some very specific shielding techniques that accomplish what you’re saying. Perhaps that’s one of the issues in the thread. I’m not certain any of us clearly defined cloaking or shielding.

1 Like